• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collaborative COMBO VIDEO

Depster

Smash Champion
DP, whatever XD

So how close is this to being done percentage wise? And will we be able to see the vid before it's put on youtube for corrections and stuff?

bigman40

Smash Master
Big news, I won't be able to take anymore replays. Something happened in my college internet and I an't connet to them anymore. You guys are going to have to find someone else to recieve and get the replays off the wii. I'll still get the ones I had been sent earlier though.

Kress

Smash Rookie
:S so that's why I never saw you connected...

...well, that's bad, but thanks anyways bigman ;)!

bigman40

Smash Master
Scratcher that. Got a wifi link to make my wii connect :D

I'll keep taking them. So, I'll get online at 9 PM EST Tonight.

Kiwi, I'll get them to you by Sunday.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
You're still taking videos? Nice. I'll be going back home tomorrow so I can try to get my replays to you then. Last time I tried, I don't think you added my Brawl FC, since it said awaiting registration.

Kress

Smash Rookie
You're still taking videos? Nice. I'll be going back home tomorrow so I can try to get my replays to you then. Last time I tried, I don't think you added my Brawl FC, since it said awaiting registration.
o_O you stole all my words, I mean ALL OF THEM.
I'll also be going back home tomorrow , so I'll try again then.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
I'm still up for ripping videos if need be, like i said earlier, just contact me as i don't check this thread regularly

bigman40

Smash Master
>_>;

I'm leaving my wii online all day today (it's in spectate mode). I'll check here ever now and then to see if new people need to register with me.

Kiwi, do you want just those clips (the good parts), or do you want the whole replays?

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
I'll take the whole replays and find the best parts.
Or if you want to separate them, you can. Doesn't really make a difference to me.

Chaco

Never Logs In
HOLY **** I NEED TO SEND REPLAYS IN!!!!

I'll send them tonight, I promise.

What's the limit?

bigman40

Smash Master
Send them to me. I just got back from a scrimmage game so I can check to see who will need to register me.

@Chaco: There's no limit to how many you want to send.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Be prepared for like two days worth Scat. Muah ahahahaha. I've gotten 7 tonight. But mainly mine will be short due to it's just kills.

Chaco

Never Logs In
If your not dividing them per person I won't send alot.

Chaco

Never Logs In
XD I have my 3 stocking Kiwi still .lolzor Def sending that.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Man do any of you guys know why it is saying that the wii shop channel and wii connect 24 are not being offered. I went on user agreements and it is still saying that. It's weird cause I could always use them before and have 3 VC games.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Should be close, I'll prolly send more today though. XD

bigman40

Smash Master
I just got a little free time for tomorrow. So, I'll start doing it then. I think I might be done by Sunday (alot of crazy stuff is happening right now, but I think I got enough free time to have it done).

Top Bottom