• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collaborative COMBO VIDEO

Scala

Smash Ace
I think we are about due for another brand new combo video! It's time to pool together our **** in order to show everyone else what we can do!

-----------------------------------
SEND REPLAYS TO BIGMAN
4916 4699 1465 22782406-7099-0204

Video Editing:
Kiwi

If you have a replay to send to bigman,
Send me a PM with your FRIEND CODE and WII CODE
Thanks. If you don't contact me, you consequently aren't going to going to be in the combo video so it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTACT ME.

Ideally your combo replays should end with the opponent dieing. Preferably no combos that have you taking damage, but if they're good enough we can forgo any of these rules :)

Replay Senders:
KRESS: 6626 3438 7472 3331 -- 2363 5300 1442
NAUCITOS: 0501 3267 4928 2148 -- 3394 3247 6220
rel_12: 5275 2274 5906 7730 -- 2793 0255 7328
darkleviathan: 4175 8935 3563 3148 -- 3866 7676 0327
Depster: 5721 8509 0771 7198 -- 3050 7249 4136
Scarlet Jile: 5838 2053 2980 9339 -- 1461 5860 9648
Ragnarok17: 8954 0030 1139 1402 -- 0344 8962 5904
Alright, here we go! This is going to be awesome!
:rocket:

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
I have a ton of replays, so yeah, I'll send replays to whoever.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Right Now-Van Halen?

One More Time-daft punk?

Call on me-eric prydz?

Holding out for a hero-bonnie tyler?

Thunderstruck-ac/dc? (for all i know there might be a pikachu combo vid with this song in it :chuckle:)

Paradise City or Sweet child o' mine-guns n' roses

Eye of the tiger-survivor

There are alot more I'd recommend but I'm not sure if alot of people appreciate the 80s like I do, also might be difficult to match with combos *shrugs*

Kress

Smash Rookie
I have a pretty good fight against a C.Falcon that's replayed, I got F.Punched tought :D!
So I may have something to add to the video :D!
What do I have to do now?

I say either "one more time - daft punk", or "hump the bump - red hot chilli peppers"

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Hell no. Yoshi's a thug; we need some hip hop here. Or we could use the Yoshi Island theme. >__>

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
I second daft punk but HBFS for the beginning, just a sample from it, then put whatever and finish it with One more time.

Intro should be N-airs if you can IMO, just cause yoshi's kicks need screen time.

bigman40

Smash Master
when do you plan to have this up? I'm actually recording for my next video, and I don't know if I want to use what I have now. I actually don't want the old clips in my combo vid to be used (it's too old), but we can discuss it and come up with something.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: This sounds way too appetizing. I'll have to start saving replays, though, which makes it tough. >_<;

Maybe I can get my friends to sandbag me and let me snag some cool combos before the replay timer runs out. :D

Run DMC - It's Tricky
R. Kelly - Trapped in the Closet
Naughty by Nature - O.P.P.
Aikawa Nanase - Everybody Goes
Aikawa Nanase - Fly to Rainbow Ray
D12 ft. Eminem - My Ballz
Reel Big Fish - We Hate it When Our Friends Become Successful
Hoobastank - Without a Fight
B'z - Stay Green
Kanye West - Workout Plan
Kanye West - My Way
The O'Jays - Love Train
Marina Del Ray - Asu he no Toushi

This is just a list of what I can pull from the top of my head. Some of them are silly and stupid, but I can't think of too many more suggestions to offer. x_x;

I listen to too much foreign music. Needs more Motown. >_<;

Scala

Smash Ace
what about that one rap remix of Harder Better Faster Stronger... who's it by... kanye? (doesn't listen to rap)

bigman40

Smash Master
what about that one rap remix of Harder Better Faster Stronger... who's it by... kanye? (doesn't listen to rap)
It is by Kanye, but Taj recently used that song for his combo video. Idk how you go when a good combo vid used songs you used, so it's up to you.

Depster

Smash Champion
Snow (hey oh) by red hot chili peppers is a great yoshi song. Give it all by Rise against. um... My Spirit will go on by Dragonforce =0

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
hi
wow i wanna help! i think i'll sign up for both :)

good idea btw. make sure we put in credits :)

edit: btw yoshididdy, the 1st and 3rd r the same songs if u didnt notice or if u gave the wrong link. yoshi music FTW. i think we should have that YI song first since it sounds grandish like an opening to something with parties and celebrations... lol. i just think it fits if its put at the beginnin. or how about each person who actually helped picks 1 song so we can all have a song we like in there? and maybe the music we pick will be played during the person who submitted it's battle. so if i pick song #1, maybe it could be played during the part of the vid where it shows me playing.

Scala

Smash Ace
We still don't have anyone that's volunteering to rip the replays... Who's up for it? I can't but I would if I could. We won't go anywhere until we find someone to do this.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
so we give all the replays to bigman? When is this gonna happen? Cause I think I can get a lot more replays with combos. Im getting more comfortable with combos and spikes. The only problem is the 3 minute time limit. But Ill just SD if i get some really good combos in lol.

Scala

Smash Ace
Thanks bigman, I added your friend code to the OP so people know where to send replays. Tell me if this isn't OK and I'll remove it~

WHO ELSE VOLUNTEERS TO RIP VIDEO? IF WE CAN SPLIT THE BURDEN IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!

WE'RE ROLLIN LETS START GETTIN THIS TOGETHER!

bigman40

Smash Master
The weekends I'll get all the replays. Thursday, I'll get everyone's Wii and Brawl FC. Sunday, I'll post all replay clips on my profile for filefront for download.

Scala, I'll send them by the week. They will be combined, and there should be enough space in between for you to edit safely without having to cut pieces of the clips.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
I was going to offer to help making the video, but i have some vids i can send in as well, bigman, would it be better if i sent you them on brawl or aim?
Edit: didn't even see scalas last post, im also up for getting video and sending it to him

bigman40

Smash Master
Send them on brawl. I'm not on a reliable internet here (the provider sucks right now).

It would help me a ton if Scala can update the OP with the names of the people that are going to send replays to me. That way, I don't have to track down ppl to see whether they want in for the combo vid or not.

Scala

Smash Ace
OK LISTEN UP:

If you have a replay to send to bigman,
Send me a PM with your FRIEND CODE
Thanks. If you don't contact me, you consequently aren't going to going to be in the combo video so it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTACT ME.

Bigman, I'll update the OP with all of the friendcodes I get.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Crap, I have some replays I want to show but I can't get access to my Wii til probably the weekend after this weekend. Though I might be able to get them in by Friday or Saturday if I'm lucky...

bigman40

Smash Master
If you can't get access to your Wii this week, then plan for next week. I'll probably take 2 weeks from people (if that's fine with Scala) gathering the videos before I stop receiving any more clips.

Sharky

Smash Master
Oh, if only I had quality stuff to send =( Maybe I can play my brother later this week and get some stuff off of that. =P

In the meantime, I have one subpar (for present play) combo from a video that dates back to a couple weeks after the japanese release. If you want, you can add it, if not, I'm good with it, because it's from AGES ago.

:40-:50 on the video here.

Top Bottom