• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collaborative COMBO VIDEO

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Crap. -_-

I guess I missed it, huh? Maybe if he does another one. I have plenty of videos of my Yoshi being awesome. =P

bigman40

Smash Master
K. I don't know what's going on with my college internet now (I think they're shutting me out from uploading any more vids), but I was able to get 2 out of the 4 vids up on file front. I'm still working on the last 2 (they're the biggest ones in size), so I'll update here when I get them up.

http://hosted.filefront.com/bigman40

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
XD I had no good replays whatsoever.
Me neither, I sent three random ones that happened to be under 3-minute games. Mostly because someone SD'd or the opponent was bad, lol.

Hopefully I can get something going soon where I can post my own vids. Realized that one of the replays I sent was made in June, and I've gotten about 23252x better, haha.

Sharky

Smash Master
college internet can be very strange in some places. A friend of mine told me that at his school it changes the IP address of all his devices every hour, among other things. =/

Depster

Smash Champion
lol me and Rel and Meta have a buttload. I played horrible in most of mine <_< I just have a few cool KOs in those thousand vids XD

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol, fine! XD I'll attempt to upload the rest of the videos today, but you guys are gonna have to find another person to do the editing seeing as how Kiwi isn't with us anymore. Not only that, I haven't heard anything from Scala. So....yeah.....

Airborne

Smash Lord
Lol, fine! XD I'll attempt to upload the rest of the videos today, but you guys are gonna have to find another person to do the editing seeing as how Kiwi isn't with us anymore. Not only that, I haven't heard anything from Scala. So....yeah.....
uhm i have some nifty technology that lets me edit and stuffs..... i might also have some good replays.... >.> i'm not as good as chaco, bwett, or scatz, but i can do some ****. XD

Top Bottom