• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collaborative COMBO VIDEO

Kress

Smash Rookie
I also need to play with un-terrible people, anyways, I havn't been able to send videos 'cuz I still don't get Bigman registered (I registered him, it just says that Its awaiting registration....)

D:!

Depster

Smash Champion
ooo that's not good =/

well, not so great news, youtube is removing videos with copyrighted songs in them so idk what now

bigman40

Smash Master
it's only the songs that some idoits think they have to protect. All of my Melee vids had songs on it, and I only had one copyrighted (Stronger ~ Kanye West). I wouldn't worry about them much.

Airborne

Smash Lord
i would contribute to this but i dont believe my yoshi is at top notch yet... and im very competitive so i want people to be at least amazed by my yoshi. i will watch this and support it with every atom of my being though!

Depster

Smash Champion
hold a hammer over your pc and whisper threats into the mic and see if that helps make it work

bigman40

Smash Master
Kiwi. I'm gonna have to take longer than expected on giving you the vids. I can't go to file front cause the file is too big as one. So, I have to split them up by person so that the file can upload. Again, sry to everyone. I didn't think that this s****ty internet would make me go to such measures.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Doesn't youtube take anything under 10 minutes? you should upload it there. Unless it's ridiculously long that is.

bigman40

Smash Master
Doesn't youtube take anything under 10 minutes? you should upload it there. Unless it's ridiculously long that is.
It'll take it about more than 10 hours to upload, not to mention the quality will go down when I put it up there.

EDIT: WTF! MAH SIG! O.O

Mmac

Smash Lord
Hmmm... they sent me a invite too, they better not give me that crappy sig too.

Edit: I'm free! Yay!

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
This sig right?

Good luck with that video, It looks like it's taking a while.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I stole it fair and square if you ask me... Let me have it please.

But let's get back to the video... How far are you guys?

Chaco

Never Logs In
No.

And Scat has to finish things still, so were in the second stage.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Okay guys and good luck with finishing it, Fine I won't get the sig but I'll make sure I remember that link...

Chaco

Never Logs In
XD I have no authority on your sig, I'm not a BRoom. Probably never will be now, I started the Karp rebellion.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Still it's not nice to do what people don't want you to do with what was given to them...?

Liontamer

Smash Rookie
Top Bottom