• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass

Darkslash

Smash Master
HOLY CRAP I CANNOT WAIT FOR Episode 19

Code geass Is now making me wait for the next episode Alright. GOD IM GETTTING THE GUNDAM 00 FEELLLING AND THATS A GOOD ONE AT THAT!

Seriously I can't believe how Lelouch kept his cool. but then in episode 19 will finally let it all out and dam Charles is a *******

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Suzaku is the most ****ing ******** piece of poopy that I have ever watched on my computer >:[ Nunally dead. Unless Sayoko did some kind of Ninja-y thing...

And then there is the fact the the surviving Black Knights are going to be pissed at Lelouch =( Hopefuly we get to see CC next episode...

Poor Nunally =/

Miharu

Smash Hero
Suzaku is the most ****ing ******** piece of poopy that I have ever watched on my computer >:[ Nunally dead. Unless Sayoko did some kind of Ninja-y thing...

And then there is the fact the the surviving Black Knights are going to be pissed at Lelouch =( Hopefuly we get to see CC next episode...

Poor Nunally =/
Actually, I like Suzaku a bit more because he didn't want to use FLEIA even though that ****ing ***** Nina was screaming for him to use it. Even though he eventually did use it, he really had no choice in the matter (with the "live on" that Lelouch casted on him in Season 1 being the cause of this).

I really want to see how Anya is involved in all of this.

Also, fake 4chan spoilers are hilarious.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
****, this episode was bananas. Unlike a lot of battles this season, the combat had me amped.

When Orange busted in with his zany mech I was like **** YEAH.

Also I guess someone called Guilford's death, good job. It was a pretty tragic one for such a minor character, sacrificing himself to save his enemy who he thinks is his master.

Who all died this episode, or is at least presumed dead via freya? Is Orange okay? I assume freya really did just fry everything it touched since it was Nina's invention. If it was the emperor's or something I thought it might take people to the world of C or something like that. But it also wasn't just a nuclear bomb like I thought it would be, though all the parallels are obvious.

Also, unless Nunally is alive somehow, Lelouch will be crying for the rest of the series.

Also, that flashback with Lelouch geassing Suzaku makes me miss the Zero costume. It's so freaking cool.

Though this episode made me like Suzaku more he is a dumb jerk. He knows he is geassed to live and that he will act against his own morals in order to save himself. With that in mind, he should have simply fire Freya into the sky the first chance he got. Of course that would eliminate the threat of it, but he should have at least considered it. The problem with this seasons' lightning pace is it gets rid of scenes like that which are important for character development and also to make them not infuriating. But I guess we were due for a ridiculous twist, so yeah.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Nina needs to die, asap.

I'm still quite upset that CC doesn't have her memory....now she's not as cool. haha.

I have no idea how this massive battle will end even though freya was fired, but I definitely want to know the death toll, and I look forward to another great Code Geass episode.

REDCELL SEZ: USE SPOILER TAGS BUDDAY
lonewolfe says: my bad

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Apparently this picture lists all that "died" in the fleia as whereabouts unknown(from what I heard, I can't read Kanji myself so I'm not positive), probably just to mess with us.

Also, you can't blame Suzaku or Lulu for this, there was no way for Lulu to predict this and Suzaku was ready to die before using the weapon, you could only blame Nina for making it and Schneizel for being happy when it was fired.

Who all died this episode, or is at least presumed dead via freya? Is Orange okay? I assume freya really did just fry everything it touched since it was Nina's invention. If it was the emperor's or something I thought it might take people to the world of C or something like that. But it also wasn't just a nuclear bomb like I thought it would be, though all the parallels are obvious.
Everyone with this
under them were in the blast range.
This thread needs more Orange.

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, I can't believe Sayoko died. She was my favorite character... :(

Although I really doubt all those people are going to be dead. Who knows, I could be wrong.

@Someone saying Suzaku should have fired Freya into the sky - I really doubt he would have even considered it. We (probably Suzaku too) have no idea exactly how far the bomb actually traveled before it exploded. He could have unnecessarily killed off a large amount of people. I'm guessing he was too angry at the world to realize what the geass could make him do with Freya.

I'm really really curious as to whether or not Nunally died. If she did, Lelouch is going to be depressed for about half an episode, then start to hate Britannia even more. If Nunally is alive, same effect on Lelouch, but without being sad for as long.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Ugh, I can't believe Sayoko died. She was my favorite character... :(

Although I really doubt all those people are going to be dead. Who knows, I could be wrong.

@Someone saying Suzaku should have fired Freya into the sky - I really doubt he would have even considered it. We (probably Suzaku too) have no idea exactly how far the bomb actually traveled before it exploded. He could have unnecessarily killed off a large amount of people. I'm guessing he was too angry at the world to realize what the geass could make him do with Freya.

I'm really really curious as to whether or not Nunally died. If she did, Lelouch is going to be depressed for about half an episode, then start to hate Britannia even more. If Nunally is alive, same effect on Lelouch, but without being sad for as long.
The current theory is that Nunally and Sayoko are on a different ship apart from Romeyer that left as soon as the power came back. There are hints to this, one is that Romeyer does not react to Sayoko finding Nunally, you'd think she would react to her men falling down and someone yelling Nunally's name, another is that Romeyer looks to be in the right seat in the ship, that seat latter looks empty when we see a shot of Nunally and Sayoko shortly after the FLEIA goes off.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
The current theory is that Nunally and Sayoko are on a different ship apart from Romeyer that left as soon as the power came back. There are hints to this, one is that Romeyer does not react to Sayoko finding Nunally, you'd think she would react to her men falling down and someone yelling Nunally's name, another is that Romeyer looks to be in the right seat in the ship, that seat latter looks empty when we see a shot of Nunally and Sayoko shortly after the FLEIA goes off.
Does that really make a difference? They were all within the blast range

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
I can't remember all that well, but did it show Rolo in the blast?...if not, he might still kill Nunally....

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
If one ship left first, there's a possibility it had traveled out of the blast radius by the time FLEIA was fired.
Im pretty sure that Romeyer was in the same ship as Nunnally. The room where the ship was also had a Knightmare and Rolo took that one, Sayoko went in the ship to see Nunnally. Rolo escapes the blast.

I saw R2 18 for the third time already.. still pretty freakin epic

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
I wish Adultswim would show anime every weeknight like they used to....not that I prefer dubbed anime to subbed, but I have fond memories of watching Detective Conan every night at like 1am....

And then they could show Code Geass all in one summer, rather than every Saturday...

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
R2 is gonna show on Adult Swim directly after the first season ends.
So I've heard.

Adultswim needs to make us all suffer all over again, give us a three month wait for 24 & 25 and then a year or so for R2 >_>
And while they're at it, show the two recap episodes after the three month wait and then wait three more months to show 24 & 25, the plan would be brilliant <_<

-lonewolfe- said:
I wish Adultswim would show anime every weeknight like they used to....not that I prefer subbed anime to dubbed, but I have fond memories of watching Detective Conan every night at like 1am....

And then they could show Code Geass all in one summer, rather than every Saturday...
You make it sound like it is a bad thing to like the dub's, you should have seen Cowboy Bebop and Full Metal Alchemist since you watch Adultswim. Both of those had Amazing dub's, Yu Yu hakusho and Detective Conan(aside from name changes) are great as well. There is nothing wrong in liking the sub(a lot of the time it is better) but at least don't think the dub is always bad.

And yes, Detective Conan is win.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
You make it sound like it is a bad thing to like the dub's, you should have seen Cowboy Bebop and Full Metal Alchemist since you watch Adultswim. Both of those had Amazing dub's, Yu Yu hakusho and Detective Conan(aside from name changes) are great as well. There is nothing wrong in liking the sub(a lot of the time it is better) but at least don't think the dub is always bad.

And yes, Detective Conan is win.
Woops my bad, I meant to say I prefer subtitled to dubbed anime *fixed*....but you're right, there are plenty of well dubbed anime, FMA and Cowboy Bebop being two of my favorites... but then you watch Naruto, and flinch when you hear him speak....Believe it! lol

Dubbed anime is what got me started in the anime world anyway, so I have no hate for it.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Episode 19 was not bad, though it felt like not much happened.

Rollo is dead, no surprise that it happened or how it happened thanks to spoilers.
Lulu's identity is out to the Black Knights, his lies earlier came back to bite him and the Black Knights betrayed him(no surprise, especially with the title)
I need to stop reading the spoilers, the episode would have been better if I did not. Can't wait for the next episode.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
Episode 19 was not bad, though it felt like not much happened.

Rollo is dead, no surprise that it happened or how it happened thanks to spoilers.
Lulu's identity is out to the Black Knights, his lies earlier came back to bite him and the Black Knights betrayed him(no surprise, especially with the title)
I need to stop reading the spoilers, the episode would have been better if I did not. Can't wait for the next episode.
This show just gets better and better
I did not think that Rolo was gonna die. And oh s***, Suzaku WAS laughing. I hope Nina dies next. I seriously wonder what Lelouch is gonna do since he's stuck in this situation with no allies. And how does he plan to kill the emperor if the emperor is immortal? Lelouch is screwed.
Wikipedia doesnt give away taht much info

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
If one ship left first, there's a possibility it had traveled out of the blast radius by the time FLEIA was fired.
*Cough*
*spills drink* DO THAT SAY LOLi?!

ok well on a serious not. the guy who plays (sorry if get this wrong) laloush voice is the same voice actor who played L's from death note?

Miharu

Smash Hero
It's spelled "Lelouch." And I have no idea about the voice acting.

Man, so Rolo died (no surprise there). And with the name of the episode being "Betrayal," none of the events were all too surprising.

Hope the last 5-6 episodes are more exciting that 19.

That, and I really wish Nina would just ****ing die (I hate that ugly face, not to mention the character itself).

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
That, and I really wish Nina would just ****ing die (I hate that ugly face, not to mention the character itself).
The worst part about her, IMO, is her hair.

I can't believe she was so surprised when the FLEIA went off.

"My bomb killed people! I had no idea my f****ing bomb would made people dead."

:(

The Black Knights leaving Lelouch shouldn't have been as much of a shock to me as it was. I knew it would happen in the back of my mind, but I didn't want to believe it. There's no way he could have kept his Geass and identity a secret for much longer when you have every other person walking on the streets knowing about it.

Surprisingly enough, Rolo saving Lelouch was a surprise for me. With all the backstabbing going around, I completely forgot about Rolo.

I'm really interested in how Lelouch plans to kill Charles. He's looking at taking down an immortal who is immune to Geass, with his battery pack for his Knightmare about to run out. Really interested in how thats all going to work out.

What do you guys and gals think about Jeremiah? I don't think we saw him after his talk with Suzaku. I'm expecting him to go find Lelouch after his futile search for Nunally. Although it might not be futile, who knows. We are dealing with the phantom ninja maid.

I'm still waiting for CC to come back into everything. They can't just take her out of the series like that. She was too big of an asset, with all the back talking to Lelouch, and the fan service. No way.

I'm also expecting Kalen to go running back to Lelouch. Its a long shot, I know, but I think she's going to forgive him. Somehow, someway, someones going to tell everyone in the Black Knights about Lelouch's new plans. After that, Kallen will jump in the brokener Guren, and go save/help Lelouch. This could be in the next episode, or it could be in the very last episodes. It might not even happen at all. Either way, I'm calling it.

And there are my thoughts on EP 19 :psycho:

Darkslash

Smash Master
My thoughts on Ep 19

I can't believe Rolo did that. That was a huge surprise. He sacrificed him self to save Lelouch,even though Lelouch tried backstabbing Rolo alot.

The Black Knights leaving Zero was no surprise. It was going to come sooner or later.

I wonder how Lelouch will take down Charles..

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Oh yeah ArtieBoy, about the voice actors, no they aren't the same.
Thanks but i dont know if its just me but they sound same at times. like when L talks to himself in his about what he is gonna do and when Lelouch gets all serious and stuff.
i can here the similarities.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Not too surprised about Rolo's saving Lelouch, since he's the only thing that Rolo had left in the world, then there was the **** about how "I'm finally not a tool" etc.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
****, I hate all these black spoiler tags. It ruins this epic thread.

This last episode(19) really scares me. I hope this show doesn't get ****ty.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Man I wish Lelouch wasn't so messed up after Nunally died. But really this is like a sitcom or something, a lot of his problems could be solved with some communication.

Schneizel and Cornelia would be horrified if they trusted someone who has a Geass? The Emepror does. Suzaku's Geass causing him nothing but trouble? Orange could clear that up in a jiffy.

But really I think this could have been a much more heated episode if Lelouch tried to make a stand for himself. He had plenty of ammunition. Wasn't basically everyone on Britannia's side there geassed by The Emperor probably? Anya about something (her memory gaps) and Cornelia and Schneizel about Lelouch's mom's murder. If he brought in Orange and they had a memory freakout like Shirley did it would have been a masterstroke.

Or has Orange lost his power? I don't remember him losing it but he hasn't used it since joining Lelouch.

As for killing the emperor even if he is immortal I don't think he has any magical powers beyond that anymore, though I'm sure he has something else at his disposal. If Lelouch could geass a lot of people into turning on him then just put the emperor in some kind f cage like CC was in in the first episode that would effectively "kill" him.

Darkslash

Smash Master
As for killing the emperor even if he is immortal I don't think he has any magical powers beyond that anymore, though I'm sure he has something else at his disposal. If Lelouch could geass a lot of people into turning on him then just put the emperor in some kind f cage like CC was in in the first episode that would effectively "kill" him.
If he were to do some thing like that
he's going to end up like Rolo and then we'll have a the a Real Robot ending. The Main Protagonist dies/looks like he dies.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Episode 20's title is interesting.
Failure as Emperor
, I wonder what that could mean?

I also wonder why Gino has spears pointed at him in the preview? Looks like Japan is going to be attacked or something like that in the preview as well, Orange is talking to Ohgi and Kallen is with the Black knight's so the BK's might be crawling back to Lulu(sooner then I expected but unless Jeremiah is telling them that he is only following Lulu, which is possible and he may even try to explain things too the BK's, I can't see anything else happening especially with the attack/whatever is going on with Japan and the BK's unable to do anything on their own)

Plus, extended preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJgAG0UMIE8
P.S. Penguins >_>

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
If he were to do some thing like that
he's going to end up like Rolo and then we'll have a the a Real Robot ending. The Main Protagonist dies/looks like he dies.
I have no idea what anything you said means.

Also, I don't see Orange anywhere in the preview. But I would really like what you described to happen. Seriously Lelouch is so dumb for trying to make himself look like a monster.

Top Bottom