• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass

Miharu

Smash Hero
Dont watch the dubbed Geass. It's BAD! As a matter of fact, all dubbed anime is bad. Dont watch them, unless youre a newb then yeah go ahead. And I like CC moar than Kallen, but Shirley is still my favorite.
How the hell do you prefer Shirley over Kallen OR C.C.?

She's just this whiny annoying ***** that loses her memories for a bit (is a bit less annoying during that span of time but equally as useless), regains her memories, and gets shot the following episode.

Lelouch is a *******.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
How the hell do you prefer Shirley over Kallen OR C.C.?

She's just this whiny annoying ***** that loses her memories for a bit (is a bit less annoying during that span of time but equally as useless), regains her memories, and gets shot the following episode.

Lelouch is a *******.
Revived!

Shirley isn't that bad, but all she is is a sex object the japanese put in. Almost any character that is female and that have like unnormal breast sizes of today are usually put in for sex appeal first and something else last.

Shirley
kinda whines too much that is true, but it's because her father got killed my Lulu, she knows that her father got killed by Lulu and basically she's in this position where she loves her killer and she's ****ed both ways in which if she should say that Lulu is Zero and jailing or killing Lulu or just continue with her life knowing the person she loved killed her father.
I'm not saying she should be liked or anything,
but she was put into the position where she whines to much and is annoying and she has little to no influence where she was.

Yes, both
Lulu and Suzaku are *******s in many ways.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Cowboy Bebop's dub is really good. Fits more than the Japanese one for sure.

FMA had a good dub as well.

Yu Yu Hakusho was pretty decent. Some characters were weird, but I blame that on the edited translation.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Samurai Champloo's dub was also pretty good in my mind too.To me Mugen's voice fit perfectly. Oh yeah, did anyone realize that the voice actor for Emil from the new Tales of Symphonia game is Lelouch's voice actor in the dub?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I don't have the game, but I'm planning on buying it. Hoping to hear the "awesome" dubbing in the game.

Ohh yeah, I just watch and I just finished Code Geass. Too **** ****ing good! Sad, but a great anime. xD

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yu Yu was ok, but the last time I saw an episode of Yu Yu was when I was 7 on Toonami...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
After watching the english dub for YYH again, a lot of them can't act. At least some of the voices match with the characters.

Top Bottom