• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
didnt he do that with guilford? making him think he was cornelia when he did that pose. he just can't use geass on them with a screen. he has to see their eyes

i liked the ending for code geass. i just which there was more kallen.
Yeah, it has to be direct eye contact with pure concentration, or it doesn't work.

Kallen is hawt... but sadly she was probabily used as a sex object in the anime IMO >.>. Nothing more if you really look at it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The ending was okay in my opinion. Mainly because season 1 of Code Geass was so much better to me.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
The ending was pretty good none the less, but it's was like "OMFG SUZAKU YOU *****!" type of ending.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
didnt he do that with guilford? making him think he was cornelia when he did that pose. he just can't use geass on them with a screen. he has to see their eyes

i liked the ending for code geass. i just which there was more kallen.
He Geassed Guilford directly. In R1 24/25, he Geassed the people who worked in the bases who most likely had to look at the screen to get Geassed.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The ending was pretty good none the less, but it's was like "OMFG SUZAKU YOU *****!" type of ending.
Yeah, it was good. Especially that moving scene at the end.

Nunnaly crying after Lelouch was stabbed.

I just wished season two wasn't paced too weirdly. And the China arc seemed a little useless to me.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Yeah, it has to be direct eye contact with pure concentration, or it doesn't work.

Kallen is hawt... but sadly she was probabily used as a sex object in the anime IMO >.>. Nothing more if you really look at it.
Good enough.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Kallen is redunk hot. Id tap that anyday. But seriously, they never said C.C's name and Im furious.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
haha. that is sorta a spoiler but in a funny internet meme way. lol.

spinzaku!!!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Wtf? 0.o

Suzaku can float like Peach, and kick....

C.C is kinda hawt, but Kallen is more hawt cause she actually takes her clothes off xD

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
That's too much rolling =D

But you know, the only thing that confused me was the fact that where
Suzaku saved Lulu when he was playing Chess with Mao

Other than that I can totally understand the whole episode.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Is Spinzaku already a popular internet meme?

Anyways that video was funny xD

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
i have to read the **** manga.
i cant keep up on my wii and it comes on @ around 5 on adult swim on sundays. =/

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
"Kadokawa Shoten has published four manga adaptations of Code Geass, each containing alternate storylines"
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Code Geass: Suzaku of the Counterattack
Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally
and Code Geass: Tales of an Alternate Shogunate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_geass#Manga

ArtieBoy, you could watch the dub or subbed at
http://anime6.org/m6/index.php?_action=cat_browse&sid=3 if the links are good.

Daym, back roomers have a secret Grimer area, while us Magikarps get nothing.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Thanks NEOLINK. but i cant download that flash thing to my wii. and the mege upload (i think thats whatsoever its called) works but adult friend finder keep on poping up and i cant get rid of it. :urg:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
She's playing with her private 0.o Masterbating?

Either way, that's funny and creepy... just like when
Suzaku found out when Lulu was Zero, his face was messy xD

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Thanks NEOLINK. but i cant download that flash thing to my wii. and the mege upload (i think thats whatsoever its called) works but adult friend finder keep on poping up and i cant get rid of it. :urg:
Yeah, I hate the ad that pops up everytime on mega video or whatever when you try to start a video, its ********. I fpund a better site anyway its called Kumby.com.
Btw I found the first 5 chapters for the "Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnaly" manga.
http://www.onemanga.com/Code_Geass_-_Nightmare_of_Nunnally/
It is actually pretty interesting, but i won't spoil it for you. All I gotta say is how cool the Zero outfit looks in this one. The mask looked weird at first though.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I wish there was Kallen art similar to what's displayed in my avatar for sale in wallscroll/poster form.

If anyone finds something of the sort, please be kind enough to link me to it :D

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
lol me too. miharu. i went to AX and saw none.
i also tried to find a figure but none.

Miharu

Smash Hero
rofl someone else has an unhealthy obsession with kallen

man i'm definitely going to make it a point to attend Fanime this year

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Isn't Viz dubbing Code Geass? Honestly Viz sucks at dubbing so bad it makes me sick of english dubbed anime.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Dont watch the dubbed Geass. It's BAD! As a matter of fact, all dubbed anime is bad. Dont watch them, unless youre a newb then yeah go ahead. And I like CC moar than Kallen, but Shirley is still my favorite.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
FMA's dubbed into english was preety good in comparision to Viz's dubbed english anime...

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Dont watch the dubbed Geass. It's BAD! As a matter of fact, all dubbed anime is bad. Dont watch them, unless youre a newb then yeah go ahead. And I like CC moar than Kallen, but Shirley is still my favorite.
I just finished the series, and the end is soooooo epic. And no, I think Shirley's kinda uselss, like Orihime of Bleach. Same hair color, too. Don't know how far you've read, but
Shirley gets shot and dies in a pool of blood
All those faint of heart do not reaed that if you are still in R1 or in very aerly R2.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I still like the first season way more than R2. The middle of R2 felt a little weak to me. The beginning and end of it was well done though.

Top Bottom