• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Because - as I said before - I will never vote anybody whom I'm convinced to be town. Which applies to both Seph and Vult.

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Not quite sure, summoner. What are you confused about?

I halfway agree with Sephiroth's assessment. It is equally possible that you yourself are mafia, and the other mafia didn't hammer you for that reason.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
wait, that's wrong.
Why do you think both Frozen and Vult were targetted by people?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vult was suspicious for many. It is more likely for him to be a vig kill. He made some pretty blatant errors and was a big lynch target.

Flame I would consider the mafia kill. Why, I am unsure.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Because it's the most congruent with my personal results, I'd imagine.

That said, two questions for you:

If you think I'm scum, who do you think I'd kill?
If you think I'm a vigilante, who do you think I'd kill?
If you think I'm a Serial Killer, who do you think I'd kill?

Now ask yourself this:

If I'm not town, would I ever do anything so obvious? Seriously, what in the history of my play ever shows me as doing something on that level of thought?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
No, I'm thinking I'm being set up and you're the only person I think knows about this particular incident AND is also saying there's the possibility [cut off]. I'll get back to you on the rest of this sentence, I'm thinking about it a little more in conjunction with the information I have on you.

All of those answers aside from vig is Rei, vig I wouls think about a little.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No, I'm thinking I'm being set up and you're the only person I think knows about this particular incident AND is also saying there's the possibility [cut off]. I'll get back to you on the rest of this sentence, I'm thinking about it a little more in conjunction with the information I have on you.

All of those answers aside from vig is Rei, vig I wouls think about a little.
Wait, what?

I'm confused. I was under the impression that you were trying to set me up since i had pushed so hard for Vult's lynch, then he died and was town.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Overswarm, if I had information in my quick topic that told me that you got a result of being not town out of town/not town, what would you suggest the information is?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Overswarm, if I had information in my quick topic that told me that you got a result of being not town out of town/not town, what would you suggest the information is?
False. I'm town, and had no Night Actions on this Night. As such, there's no way someone could investigate me in any way with a negative light in any way. A cop would find me as town aligned, and any trackers would see me doing nothing.

I can't comment further because I don't know what the information is, but I believe I too have information that would help the case. However, I'm unaware of your alignment nor who you're getting your information from and would need more information before saying anything else.

FoS: SummonerAU or his neighborhood

If for any reason I am lynched today, I'll come up as town. Force SummonerAU to list his neighborhood at that point as well as who specifically gave him the information, and then lynch that person. If they come up town, lynch summonerau. This is after my flip of town.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
It'sokay OS, I was only seeing how you'd jump.

I'll finish what I was going to say. Early day 1, you asked me what was said in the quicktopic in relation to Vult asking me a question in this thread(I ignored the question btw). From this I believe you to be someone who actually knew what neighbourhood I was in. It was also why I was asking you about your neighbourhood posts earlier. So, when both my neighbours died tonight, I though there was the chance I was being set up for a "so what neighbour are you in?" question in late game and getting mislynched over it. You were also speaking of scum not being in a neighbourhood at one point. I thought that it was a bit of a stretch to be a coincidence. Thus, I wanted to see how you would jump from the info. I was expecting more of a "How could any night actions have been posted when they get the results on day start?" from you since I got the impression you pay attention to rules like that.

My thoughts on the night actions. I think that the vig would have shot Vult and that Frozen was killed by mafia.I can't see it being the other way around. I'm also suprised that nothing happened to Rei.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
oh btw Overswarm, I'm fine with answering questions on the quicktopic if you still want answers.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What did Frozen say that made Vult suspicious, now that they're both dead anyway?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Vult brought up the idea of name claims. I name claimed. Frozen said it was a bad idea. I asked him why he thinks it's a bad idea. He replied and then Day began. Vult then posts this twilight phase that he thought frozen's overreaction to my post to be scummy.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
man, adumbrodeua and exn have totally viewed this thread in the last 30 minutes. rockin is also in dgames.

I just wanna see some people's reactions :(

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
odds are that I won't post again in 7 hours. after that, I probably won't post again for another 24.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
man, adumbrodeua and exn have totally viewed this thread in the last 30 minutes. rockin is also in dgames.

I just wanna see some people's reactions :(
Sorry, just been modding my game as well as just browsing, but since I'm posting I guess I should say something.

Not too surprised of Frozenflame dieing N1. Guy never usually lives past N1 and when he does, he's usually either maf or a lucky townie. (guy's a beast yo).

However, I AM surprised to see Vult dead though. I'm pretty sure a lot were considering lynching him D1 (as well as a few other canidates).

I'm hoping rei has found something during his N1 run.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vult brought up the idea of name claims. I name claimed. Frozen said it was a bad idea. I asked him why he thinks it's a bad idea. He replied and then Day began. Vult then posts this twilight phase that he thought frozen's overreaction to my post to be scummy.
THAT was the "scummy" thing? Why in the world didn't any of you post that?

Also, if anyone else was in a neighborhood with those players or SummonerAU, post now to confirm/debunk summoner's neighborhood claim plz.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Huh. Gheb, you seem pretty sure of yourself when you say that you were convinced both Vult and Seph were town. Both of them were yesterDays top two lynch candidates. While at the very least you were correct about Vult, it still seems odd that you were quite convinced of the innocence of BOTH players that, by everyone else's standards, were the scummiest.

---

Seph said:
Who was on my wagon? I think most if not all of the mafia were on it, because no mafia member would give up the chance to hammer a townie without consiquence.
I disagree. I would think that scum would know not lynching you (assuming you're townie for a moment) would be better for them than lynching you. So I wouldn't make bold statements like "no mafia member would give up the chance to hammer a townie without consiquence" when, really, I think that there is a good chance they would. Also as OS pointed out, perhaps someone could of hammered you/voted for you last night but didn't, because you're their scum buddy.

Also why do you say "without consiquence"? Why would there of been no consequence for lynching you?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Huh. Gheb, you seem pretty sure of yourself when you say that you were convinced both Vult and Seph were town. Both of them were yesterDays top two lynch candidates. While at the very least you were correct about Vult, it still seems odd that you were quite convinced of the innocence of BOTH players that, by everyone else's standards, were the scummiest.
This is a gross overstatement. If Vult was considered "scummiest" by everyone, he would have been lynched.

#HBC | Dancer

This is a gross overstatement. If Vult was considered "scummiest" by everyone, he would have been lynched.
I was referring to both Vult and Seph, since opinions on those two were pretty split. It seemed that everyone was either gunning for Vult or Seph, and if you were gunning for one then you thought the other was town. I just find it odd how Gheb is able to pick up a town read on both of them, while almost everyone found at least one of them scummy. Yes it was an overstatement, but the point still stands.

#HBC | Dancer

What kind of response is that? I'm not the only one who was pushing a lynch against one of those two you know.

*Sigh* Okay, can you at the very least tell us why you were convinced of Vult and why you are convinced of Seph being town?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Swords or OS has to go.

Btw your line of questions doesn't really serve any purposes to me swords, it's super stretching.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote count

blue yoshi (1) - gheb_01
gheb_01 (1) - blue yoshii
overswarm (1) - summonerau

not voting (10) - exn meta-kirby overswarm sephiroths masamune adumbrodeus sworddancer. -rei- rockin kevinm dark_ermac

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote: meta-kirby

Ughhhhh, Seph is definitely not my first choice. I feel like this was a rushed lynch choice all in all. I would've much preferred to see one of the uselesses go (Vult, Rei, Blue Yoshi) because I feel like they are completely and blatently useless, whereas Seph is....yeah, also useless, but less so.
Why didn't you vote for anyone? You clearly had a stance, and one of you preferred lynches already had a bandwagon on them. And why were you speaking like a lynch had already happened ~_^? Were you even paying attention?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Going soon, so wanna make a few points quickly.

Vult kill looks like a vig, most of us thought xe (gender neutral prefix) was scummy, but it's FAR too soon to know for sure. Lets wait for the rest of their patterns, I personally imitated Vig kills as a mafia faction, so let's be on our guard shall we?

Gheb, I data-dropped why your philosophy is stupid during twilight, you're just WRONG (83.33% loss rate... definitely what we're going for right?), and if we had killed Vult that would've saved the vig the trouble, assuming there is one, that means we could've gotten 2 scummy players flipped, not one.

Beyond that, I'll comment on the other conversations when I get back, the convos strike me as odd, but unsure what to make of them yet.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I agree on the vult thing. It seems like mafia would have kept him around if a lot of people felt he was scummy. On the other hand, I don't really see why mafia would kill FF either.

M.K

Level 55
Vote: meta-kirby

Why didn't you vote for anyone? You clearly had a stance, and one of you preferred lynches already had a bandwagon on them. And why were you speaking like a lynch had already happened ~_^? Were you even paying attention?
Because Seph was playing as Town Seph and what good would a vote on ANOTHER person do with an hour left till deadline?
I didn't agree with the lynch, and if you're so bent out of shape about him still being alive, then lynch him today. Just saying he's playing like town Seph. I've seen a bunch of people take the same type of vengeful/frustrated town that Seph plays.
You clearly can't define "bandwagon". With 4 votes, the next lynch candidate would have Never been lynched within the deadline. Those links/stats that were posted during Twilight are useless THEN, they should've been posted earlier if you wanted to make a point about no lynch.
Also, you had your vote on someone else as well? How come you didn't switch if you wanted him lynched so badly?
And you literally just pulled Vult's name out of a bunch of names that I gave? LOL that's confirmation bias at it's best; using a skewed bit of information to validate your own point.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Because Seph was playing as Town Seph and what good would a vote on ANOTHER person do with an hour left till deadline?
I didn't agree with the lynch, and if you're so bent out of shape about him still being alive, then lynch him today. Just saying he's playing like town Seph. I've seen a bunch of people take the same type of vengeful/frustrated town that Seph plays.
You clearly can't define "bandwagon". With 4 votes, the next lynch candidate would have Never been lynched within the deadline. Those links/stats that were posted during Twilight are useless THEN, they should've been posted earlier if you wanted to make a point about no lynch.
Also, you had your vote on someone else as well? How come you didn't switch if you wanted him lynched so badly?
And you literally just pulled Vult's name out of a bunch of names that I gave? LOL that's confirmation bias at it's best; using a skewed bit of information to validate your own point.
Where did this thing about Seph come from? I was talking about Vult. He had 5 people on him when you made that post and you specifically said that you would have wanted to vote for him (even though the day wasn't over), yet you did nothing.

#HBC | Dancer

Looking back, at the time you made this post:

Ughhhhh, Seph is definitely not my first choice. I feel like this was a rushed lynch choice all in all. I would've much preferred to see one of the uselesses go (Vult, Rei, Blue Yoshi) because I feel like they are completely and blatently useless, whereas Seph is....yeah, also useless, but less so.
In the days coming, can we stop the "Well I'm leaving for 9 years to attend a sabbatical in Antarctica, so g'bye for now I'll read the next 66 pages when I get back and make a clear stance" crap? It's annoying and ESPECIALLY YOU BLUE YOSHI, who freaking goes in and out of this game at the most convenient time. Very annoying and very suspicious.
there was 5 votes on Vult. I don't know about you, but I would consider that a wagon. If you voted for him, then that would of been the 6th vote. A couples of people were active during the last 2 hours of the Day, which is usually the case for a lot of mafia games. I would think that there would be people that would be willing to change their vote for him. I know I would, and I believe that adum would of kept his vote on him as well.

You seem to be uncaring towards the town. Vote Meat Kirby

---

@Gheb: If you can't find anything scummy about them, then wouldn't that just be a null read?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Holy geez

don't google image search "meat kirby" in an attempt to make a joke

M.K

Level 55
TWO more people would have had to have sufficient evidence to switch their vote to someone else.
To lynch town, might I add.
See, now you're just utilizing hindsight bias. You wouldn't have changed your vote at the time, but you're just saying you would now to make me look suspicious for not lynching someone who I believe very strongly to be town. I saw similar town Seph in Smash Bros. Mafia, and I brought him up because YOU were the one who brought up why I didn't vote.
And god, please spell my name right. I'm not made of meat.

Top Bottom