• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Seph, I'm kinda in the same boat as Adum. I would be pleased with either your lynch or Vult's. Right now, tbh, I don't find either of you too suspicious, but you're the best canidates for lynch right now, and I think I can get a good amount of information (in different ways) form either of your lynches.

Guys. Action. Do it now.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
No, I'm not happy about anything.

Why didn't you just do that in your last post? I assumed you were going to read what you could and then say whatever but then you just vote Vult without saying much anyway.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
vote count

blue yoshi (1) - rockin
sworddancer. (1) exn
vult redux (5) - , adumbrodeus, blue yoshi, Sephiroths Masamune, Overswarm, Dark_ermac
dark_ermac (1) - gheb_01
sephiroths masamune (5) - kevinm, summonerau, Frozenflame751, sworddancer, -rei-

not voting (3) - meta-kirby, vult

deadline is last second of 5/23 est
with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch

2 hours until deadline

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Eh, I voted to attempt to prevent an nl, since apparently everyone wants to kill someone off today.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I haven't been here for most of the game at this point, so I'm just voting for who I think is the lesser evil, in my opinion.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I'm undecided about whether or not a no-lynch is a good thing, since apparently we have 2 potential mafia.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Back. Will read up on Seph's claim. I watched the entire series and I don't even remember who his character is offhand.

M.K

Level 55
Ughhhhh, Seph is definitely not my first choice. I feel like this was a rushed lynch choice all in all. I would've much preferred to see one of the uselesses go (Vult, Rei, Blue Yoshi) because I feel like they are completely and blatently useless, whereas Seph is....yeah, also useless, but less so.
In the days coming, can we stop the "Well I'm leaving for 9 years to attend a sabbatical in Antarctica, so g'bye for now I'll read the next 66 pages when I get back and make a clear stance" crap? It's annoying and ESPECIALLY YOU BLUE YOSHI, who freaking goes in and out of this game at the most convenient time. Very annoying and very suspicious.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Eh, I voted to attempt to prevent an nl, since apparently everyone wants to kill someone off today.

Dear lord, you don't realize how bad a no lynch is generally for town, do you?

Depending on the set-up, we're dropping about a 14% chance of winning by no lynching today if we do.

Unvote
Vote: Sephiroths Masamune

Sorry, looks like you're right, you are the lynch today.

Speaking of which, I believe scum in this are most likely black knights and related forces.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Dear lord, please let there be a vig.

Why didn't you vote meta? If you thought vult was a better choice, why didn't you vote for Vult?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Speaking of which, I believe scum in this are most likely black knights and related forces.
I see that. Bismarck is like a pretty antagonistic character in the series, like Marianne vi Britannia and Charles zi Britannia turn out to be. I could see a scum faction consisting of those three characters [maybe Schneizel too, but even he's a bit iffy], but I dunno. There are a lot of different ways to look at it. We'll probably get a better idea after we see a few character alignment flips.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm actually thinking that lynching sephiroth would actually help a bunch with the layout of the game

if he is vanilla as he claimed that would make britannia to be the town while the japanese the mafia and vice-versa

we don't know about euphemia since she was in britannia and loved the japanese, so her being lynched might confuse us since she can have a weird role

then their is still the 3rd party which are the chinese, which we know nothing of yet

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
As I said, day 1 reads are finicky at best, even if vult is the most suspicious, it's still a shot in the dark essentially, going off D1 reads I mean.

We'll she how he/she fairs tomorrow.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Perhaps, but putting too much weight in flavor is stupid, it's entirely possible that the mod picked random people to be scum, or that the scum have safe-claims. Unless we've got a flavor cop, picking out who's the "bad side" won't help much.

Could somebody hammer sephiroth?

#HBC | Dancer

Guys be careful about giving away information about flavor and such, scum might be able to use it to there advantage.

Anyways, I'm going to bed now. If I wake up to see a no lynch then I'm eating my hat.

#HBC | Dancer

Perhaps, but putting too much weight in flavor is stupid, it's entirely possible that the mod picked random people to be scum, or that the scum have safe-claims. Unless we've got a flavor cop, picking out who's the "bad side" won't help much.

Could somebody hammer sephiroth?
Last time I checked, he was only at L-2.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Than my lynch is in vain. Your only lynching for the sake of. On top of that your lynching a townie so your statistics only lower with my death.
yes, we're lynching cause we can't trust anybody, and a shot in the dark is better then no kill.

Don't worry though, regardless the process leading up to your death has said a lot.

Also.... if it doesn't happen in 3 minutes, you're not gonna be dead anyway, at which point I'm gonna thank our incompetent town for handing scum free win tickets.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I hope the sarcasm in "thank" was noticed, but just in case it wasn't, by "thank" I mean "come after with a chainsaw".[/hyperbole]

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol @ adum trying to talk down to me by saying "I'd expect frozen to make this claim mistake" when he couldn't even tell the difference between a role and a character claim.

Clean up your ****ing act man.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Holding me responsible for what? Not hopping the lynch of two people I openly stated to think are town? We've had enough good lynches and you hop the dumbest null-tells and then you turn around and blame me for it?

Should've pushed Adum lynch harder.

:059:

#HBC | Dancer

*Eats hat*

People, wth? Okay, Meta Kirby, why didn't you vote, at all? I mean, you seriously just made some post saying "I'm not feeling Seph, much rather go someone like Vult. . . " and then proceed to do. . . nothing. Also, was there really no one who was willing to compensate, at all? The thing is now that, while it may be try that Seph could of been just a townie (no way of knowing now!) not lynching him actually puts town at a bigger disadvantage than lynching a townie Day 1 would. This gives scum a free ride toDay since we have so little information to go off of.

Top Bottom