• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I need you to answer me this, are you telling the truth when you say you're just trying to bait reactions or are you just trying to make yourself look bad after knowing you've dug yourself into a bad looking hole.
Discussion bait, yeah.

If there's any doubt, and your posts gives me the impression that there is, I'm Euphemia li Britannia.

Frozen should take special note of this.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What is Euphemia li Britannia, and why does this clear up your "I'll play dumb so people will post" strategy?

@SummonerAU

Believing he is town merely because he parallel's previous play you've made is just a giant AtE you're pulling on yourself. Ask yourself this: was the town wrong to lynch you on that day?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I'll be away at a cousin's birthday for the rest of the day. Not sure whether Sword vote will go through of if I should read up on Seph and see if he works as lynch target for me.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vult, did you not realize that what you did would probably force you to revel that you were in a neighborhood with Frozen?
Yeah.

Like on Day 2 or 3 when I could do it for a more strategic and better reason than to save myself from quicklynch. -_-

This implies that you did so to try to get reads out of people. Different from "producing disscussion".
It's the same to me.

Unvote

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Gheb... I'm a little concerned about you, the only times I've seen somebody defend the obvious lynch candidate so strongly is when attempting to score to protect a mafia buddy and score town points when they flip.

Are you simply that much more confident in your read of Vult?

Actually swords is obvioiusly a better lynch candidate since he has more votes, but Sephy is still the best lynch candidate.
The thing is, though more people had their votes on swords at the moment, the lynch train had basically topped out since everyone who wanted swords lynched had voted for him.

That's why Vult was the more viable choice, not that we really have much of a choice anyway with Vult at l-3 and very little time left on a weekend.

We NEED a lynch people, stop dallying.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I'll be back later tonight to cast vote, actually.

Sephiroth's quicklynch accusation towards Gheb stands out. I don't really get what about the wagon appeals to so many if it isn't that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Go go go

Seph can still be lynched in time, don't feel like lynching our claimed tracker when he can just give us results, don't feel like lynching anyone that isn't Seph or Swords.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
vote count

blue yoshi (1) - rockin
sworddancer. (2) - -rei-, exn
vult redux (5) - sworddancer., adumbrodeus, blue yoshi, Sephiroths Masamune, Overswarm
dark_ermac (1) - gheb_01
sephiroths masamune (3) - kevinm, summonerau, Frozenflame751

not voting (3) - meta-kirby, dark_ermac, vult

deadline is last second of 5/23 est
with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm gonna be at work all day and I'm not comfortable enough lynching Vult, since I think its just poor play.

Best hop on Sephy if we're lynching.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb... I'm a little concerned about you, the only times I've seen somebody defend the obvious lynch candidate so strongly is when attempting to score to protect a mafia buddy and score town points when they flip.
Emphasis mine.
How many games have you even played here?

:059:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vult's character claim is consistent with what was expected based on neighborhood discussion.

Not being dumb and not lynching him would be great if we could do that here people.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah let's lynch Sworddancer, Ermac or BY plz

(tired of posting in all pink -_-)

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I thought of the possibility of more than one mafia, think about it. Everyone is in a neighborhood, and there are at least 3 neighborhoods maybe even 4. The possibility of two mafia families is out there.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Okay, I just want to point out that just because Vult claimed a "good guy character" (in the anime) doesn't mean that he isn't scum. We don't really know how the flavor works in this game, and I suggest we try not to figure it out.

Now then, that said, I'm a bit less suspicious of vult, but Summoner made a good point that I haven't thought of. Vult could be scum who, having made a dumb mistake, TRIED to play the "dumb townie" role, but I digress.

unvote vote seph

Since we are all at a stand still, I suggest that everyone who isn't voting to just vote for whoever they want to. Seriously, we need to get someone lynched, we have less then 3 1/2 hours to do so.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Emphasis mine.
How many games have you even played here?

Loaded question if I ever saw one.

Eliminate the underlined section, and a much more relevant question appears.

Very many.

Now, you may believe that the quality is questionable, but frankly, the quality around here is quite questionable, depending entirely on who's involved.

Regardless, how does it benefit town to defend to the death what is essentially the D1 random lynch.

Go go go

Seph can still be lynched in time, don't feel like lynching our claimed tracker when he can just give us results, don't feel like lynching anyone that isn't Seph or Swords.

Vult's character claim is consistent with what was expected based on neighborhood discussion.

Not being dumb and not lynching him would be great if we could do that here people.

WTF is wrong with you guys?!

Vult didn't claim tracker, REI DID!

FF I'm not surprised at making that mistake.

KevinM on the other hand, that just seems mad scummy from an experienced player with a reputation such as yourself.

I'll call you out in depth on it tomorrow.

Now let me make one thing perfectly clear to all of you.

No matter what you THINK is established d1, nobody is scummy enough to have established guilt or innocence unless a ridiculous slip-up is made. Having a lynch d1 is just a pure numbers game, we lynch somebody that looks the best in hopes of getting lucky (and we seemingly get lucky at a lower percentage then we should due to scum's knowledge advantage).

So frankly, this last-minute stupidity to try to get a preferred lynch is just pure unadultrated stupidity. KevinM, why do you REFUSE to vote for anyone except those two? Gheb, why MUST you lynch dark_ermac?

Hell, I don't mind killing Sephiroth's Masume, get him in territory where it's reasonable and I'll toss my vote in.

But neglecting a clear favorite at the 11th hour is stupid, and strikes me as preventing a lynch in general, therefore scummy.

So, get somebody to 8 ASAP.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You too sworddancer?

Dear god, how can nobody keep track of who claimed what?

*waits for day 3 where SOMEHOW people will be talking about me claiming tracker, because Rei's claim migrated AGAIN*

Can we get a vote count?

The votecount is right above you... and there was only one change.

vote count

blue yoshi (1) - rockin
sworddancer. (2) - -rei-, exn
vult redux (5) - sworddancer., adumbrodeus, blue yoshi, Sephiroths Masamune, Overswarm
dark_ermac (1) - gheb_01
sephiroths masamune (3) - kevinm, summonerau, Frozenflame751

not voting (3) - meta-kirby, dark_ermac, vult

deadline is last second of 5/23 est
with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch
I THINK sworddancer is voting for Sephiroth's masamune now, but if so that's such an abbreviated form I'm not positive.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Overswarm, character and role claims are different, Vult claimed Euphy, a character. Rei claimed tracker, a role.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
*facepalm at self*

Misread, must have dislexia today or something, only KevinM referenced to a role claim, sorry sworddancer and FF.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Regardless, everybody pick one, Sephy and Vult are the only people in lynch territory, and since it's D1, while I'd prefer Vult, I'm fine with either, we need a lynch, now.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
guys seriously, I seem to see a lot of reacting to the most recent posts and not much actually checking if it's right or not.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Not necessarily directed only at the most recent events, it also happened when someone(adumbrodeus?) said it was L-2 when it was actually L-3.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Dark_Ermac and Rei, both of you are online so please reconsider your votes

Vult, do something with your vote.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Seph and Vult, would you two self hammer if it meant town would get a lynch?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Not necessarily directed only at the most recent events, it also happened when someone(adumbrodeus?) said it was L-2 when it was actually L-3.
Wasn't me, I you're thinking about how OS said that if vult got to l-1, he'd hammer, and he later voted for vult, which made gheb think he hammered.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
no no, I mean, that's who said it, not who got it confused. I know you made a post a many pages back about someone being at L-2 and saying not to hammer. It was actually L-3 at that stage and Gheb used your L-2 info in something he tried to put against myself and OS.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Since no one will tell me why I look like scum, and I'm on the verge of being lynched. I think it's time to claim.

I'm Bismarck Waldstein A.K.A. The Night of One I'm a Vinilla Townie.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i did a quick read through since we are running out of time.

i was up for a vult lynch until she claimed to be euphemia li britannia, i would have to believe this is a good guy role atm since it was in the anime. i would like to find out her real game role later on.

if it is between those two only i would have to go sephiroth masamune because sworddancer and ermac are the lynch choices i would prefer

unvote vote sephiroth masamune

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry for not being active... and not seeing the vote count right in front of me.

I haven't been here for nearly 20 pages or so, so I might be forced to BW on someone if town wants a lynch so badly.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I don't really see why people even think I'm scummy. Most of my votes are band wagoning. Excluding KevinM and FF, and both which haven't given a good reason to lynch me.
Now let me make one thing perfectly clear to all of you.

No matter what you THINK is established d1, nobody is scummy enough to have established guilt or innocence unless a ridiculous slip-up is made. Having a lynch d1 is just a pure numbers game, we lynch somebody that looks the best in hopes of getting lucky (and we seemingly get lucky at a lower percentage then we should due to scum's knowledge advantage).

So frankly, this last-minute stupidity to try to get a preferred lynch is just pure unadultrated stupidity. KevinM, why do you REFUSE to vote for anyone except those two? Gheb, why MUST you lynch dark_ermac?

Hell, I don't mind killing Sephiroth's Masume, get him in territory where it's reasonable and I'll toss my vote in.

But neglecting a clear favorite at the 11th hour is stupid, and strikes me as preventing a lynch in general, therefore scummy.

So, get somebody to 8 ASAP.

As I said before, I don't have a firm read on you, but this is day one, we have no solid info, so sorry, but willing to lynch you to get the extra 14% chance of catching all the scum.

Top Bottom