• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
A DISKCREPIYANCY! :O

shortly after that it says physical disruptions are to be looked at by the TO. That means we can get everyone in the venue to knock the controller out of our opponent's hand once before people start getting DQ'd

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I was joking. My bad.

Still, I hope no one complains about the noise my controller makes when I mash...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm sure it's not going to be that big of a deal. What time do you guys think you'll get into Cincinnati?

Oh yeah, in case it wasn't said. Our car is bringing a TV and maybe up to 3 wii setups.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Ill be picking up tech from work at 4 and heading to pick up the rest of my car in aa.

We should atleast have 1 wii and a possibily of another one but no tv's sadly unless wtp brings his.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ATL south car will be staying at the Days Inn so if anyone else is staying there we should hang out :3
Thats where the good MI car is staying, idk if we will want you to disrupt the practice of both Ally and Zinoto

:yeahboi:

but in all honesty we would love to play you guys, the more practice the better.

Tmacc

Smash Lord

Player-1

Smash Legend
Thats where the good MI car is staying, idk if we will want you to disrupt the practice of both Ally and Zinoto

:yeahboi:

I was just giving them a chance to play against me so if they play me in tournament then they don't just get mindblow about how i'm 3 stocking both of them and maybe only get a 2 stock on them

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
SWEEEEET

Ty Chi <3

Thanks for posting this and sending people to stream, GIMR. Appreciate everything VG does for the game.

Also, you are apparently a timetraveler, as you said this tournament is happening April 7 2010 :cool:

Anyways, why aren't you coming?
got work til 10 or 11 tonight. MD car is leaving at 2pm

Overswarm

is laughing at you
anyone that loses to me tomorrow should feel shamed

whenever I play Brawl I get distracted easily and end up switching characters or doing pokemon trainer dittos with my little brother

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Please respect the fact that me trying to help Fujin out on trying to find a ride, got me a warning because I'm apparently his alternate account. (Everyone pls look 2 pages back and see that yellow card in the corner of my post).

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
My carpool is probably like 1.5-2 hours away from the Days Inn. We are down to play anyone at the Days Inn who is looking to play. We have 2 setups and are eager to play.

If you wanna contact me hmu with a text or call. Just tell me your gamer tag.
• 1-248-494-0368

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
MI has arrived at the Days Inn. We are unpacking and setting up our setups. Is anyone here?

Player-3

Smash Hero
Ga left at 2howell and its a 7-8top hour trip so they should be there in 2AL or 3whatnot hours

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hey this is Stephanie, OS's girlfriend. Does anyone have any bead art requests for tomorrow? I gotta know tonight so they can be made in time!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Hey this is Stephanie, OS's girlfriend. Does anyone have any bead art requests for tomorrow? I gotta know tonight so they can be made in time!
How much for:

, and
?

Depending on price/being possible to do those, I'd want a certain amount of them O_O.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Still need a partner...who wants to team?

My brother says I'm really good at this game, and he can beat 2 lvl 9 cpus at the same time

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
OS/Stephanie will you be bringing any non preordered ones? I have the Fire Flower, Ocarina, and Link in my room and I would love some more. I don't have any specific ones in mind hahah

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ori_bro: we'll have lots of ready-made bead art for sale tomorrow including: yoshi [in 4 different colors!], luigi, link, megaman, protoman, moogles, mario, kirby, mushrooms, and various zelda stuff.

Joey: $25 sounds great! the leafy green one is already made, and the other 2 are about to be started.

steep

Smash Lord
Am I still teaming with you zyth? I am psyched for this tourney guys! Can't wait to see everybody tomorrow! I have my money for those MM's tomorrow so if you guys thought you were getting out of this :mario2: madness, think again! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom