• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
Looks like roller is going in for more, and brought a friend.

I hope there's this much **** talk irl at the tourney. Gonna be so fuuuuun.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
God no, i have this thread subscribed and I clicked the "Who's Posted" thing and it lists the top posters and how many times they have posted.

Chi has the most with 160+
Roller is at like 127
I'm at like 96
Tech is at like 94

Also, Luckay she is an attractive women :x

:phone:
I ain't even trying to post that much lol. MI rolls in a posse though so it can't be helped.

Roller

Smash Legend
Shoutouts to Fan giving me a notification that wasn't an infraction. You wouldn't believe how anomalous that is.

Also, I've decided I'm going to dry **** everyone at this that is not named Elliot, or mains :peach:.

Alsoalso. Sneakytako knows what's up.

And another thing. I will give an autographed and artistically personalized one dollar bill to any midwest player that beats Player-1 in tournament.

And anotherother thing.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
When you enter a tournament people are gonna refer to you as your gamer name? like mine toastbread for the most part?
Sometimes it's like people who know you personally at tourneys will address you by your first name, whereas people who don't know you as well will call you by your gamer tag or a shortened version of it. Like most of the people that I go to tourneys with a lot call me Eric, but when I go out of state to stuff I usually get called FAE. So you might get called toast or bread or something a lot :p

Player-1

Smash Legend
And another thing. I will give an autographed and artistically personalized one dollar bill to any midwest player that beats Player-1 in tournament.

And anotherother thing.

Maybe it'll be Kansas, Kansas is the one state in MW I can kinda respect. They carry your whole region so hard

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah but I don't use my phone's alarm clock so it wouldn't be on in the first place.

Roller, are they going to mail me my prize money on a golden pegasus then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom