• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Everyone knows Lumi/Joey has the best jigs in the MW. They're the only ones to use them and have decent results with them.

:phone:

SoulPech

Smash Master
SoulPech freaking will rest people out of airdodge reads! Q_Q
I rested Lumi out of a roll. He gave me the worst look ever.

Everyone knows Lumi/Joey has the best jigs in the MW. They're the only ones to use them and have decent results with them.

:phone:

I 2 stock'd Lumi's Jiggs back in March in some friendlies. I never played Joey's before so I wouldn't know his.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Late to the party but...

Player 1 is a little white boy who's about to get his first taste of big black phallus from a better Diddy.

$20 on Zinoto.

:denzel:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
btw, I just want to note that the fantasy bracket for top 8 is a cool idea. Let me know how that turns out. as a big fantasy football player myself, that could be something I may want to try one day :laugh:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
You know after P1 loses, he will wanna money match every MI player in attendance to make up his money loss.

:yeahboi:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm afraid the size of my **** suggests otherwise, little boy.

more accurate stereotype of **** sizes for you:

You know after P1 loses, he will wanna money match every MI player in attendance to make up his money loss.

I don't mind MMing every player in MI after I win to double my money

Since nobody is going to bet against Zinoto you guys should just sponsor him instead.
You guys shouldn't be just throwing your money away like that, just let zinoto take the hit.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yo P1 you can check it out for yourself with a private show if you want :woman:

Usually, I'm cold blooded and charge full price. But since you're gonna be in a $100 deficit...I'll give you a discount baby girl.

:denzel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom