• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, so question:

Are we going to be able to land housing for around five people or will we end up in a hotel? I want to know about how much to estimate when figuring out the cost of this trip.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
That holiday in was such a god hotel price wise. $40 for 2 nights with free breakfast each day :3

:phone:

God Kai Fan

Smash Rookie
So how many God Kais are going to be here an after party with the god kais is mandatory for me to come

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
So confirming myself and my car for this. Hype!!!

Gifts
Tech_Chase
Xatic
Sparta Kick

Also I'm looking for a doubles partner. Anyone help me out with this? <3

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
How stressful is the work environment? You need to give people more information if you want to see anyone make it to the interview process.

Kel

Smash Master
How stressful is the work environment? You need to give people more information if you want to see anyone make it to the interview process.
Nah, people submit their resumes to me. This job offers very competitive wages and benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom