• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I've been dying to get to another smash tournament, as I haven't been able to attend one since March. I'm not going to confirm I will be here; every time I do that something comes up and impedes my attendance. But if I can make it there, I will show up!

I'm teaching two sections of a college class this semester, plus 9 hours of graduate classes, so it may be difficult to wrangle the time, though. :-(

If I do come, I'll be better than I was!

~Sombra~

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Maybe I'll come and bring some of STL?? MAYBE???

I haven't been to a tournament in around 5 months so it'd be fun...I'd have to practice up, though.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think the last tournament I attended was one of Chi's/Hilt's. I guess I just like supporting their tournaments? lol, even though I got super sick during bracket at the last one and left...

Not to mention this venue is effing awesome. I hope I still hold the record in Donkey Kong!

:phone:

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
How many Foxes am I expecting to see here?

I think my past performances and wins with him inspired others to pocket him so they can learn how to fight him better.

One goal I have is to make sure my :fox: beats every character, including his terrible MUs like :popo: & :pikachu2:.

I also wanna get more fun and exp off from :falco:, :marth:, :snake:, and all of the big characters. Even :rob: & a pro :ganondorf:.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I don't remember if I posted this or not, but Hun- Fort Wayne is coming to this!

And oh **** Renegade. That makes me wish everybody else in Indiana would start playing again. :(

Zinoto

Smash Lord
He'd probably be able to carpool with us. We could just replace Ally's spot (since he'll be back in Canada) with him lmao.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I don't think my car can fit enough *****es to accommodate Anti.

Also it's MK banned so I kind of doubt he'll want to go once he knows this.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Money situation: Check.
Ride: Check.
Housing: To be determined.
Doubles partner established: Check.
Chances of coming as of right now: 75%

No MK shouldn't be an excuse not to make it out. My boy Jason BAITS has one of the best random buttons in the country.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
the man also hasn't said anything more then hmm.......

*****z is a little to thirsty for that.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
YES! It'll do me more justice to meet another top player. I've already met Ally, M2K, and Shugo. I can go for more.

Someone get ANTi over here!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I like how this thread has exploded the second Anti posts.

That'd be hype if he shows up though. If MI can help him, one of us will.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
I'd like to go to this but I would need a ride to the venue/megabus stop, as well as housing, I'd be willing to pay for gas of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom