• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
btw, I just want to note that the fantasy bracket for top 8 is a cool idea. Let me know how that turns out. as a big fantasy football player myself, that could be something I may want to try one day :laugh:
i've tried to do this SO MANY TIMES YOU HAVE NO IDEA

but something always gets in the way

my goal for this tournament is to run it well enough so that i get to try it

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm just gunna go ahead and say what we're all thinking

I'm clearly the coolest member of DtJ

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
O ya I seem to remember zinoto getting 17th that tournament too....lmao and you want to bet on him? lolz

:phone:
This concept is going to be a little abstract to you but, zinoto "improves" at this game over time.

im·prove (m-prv)
v. im·proved, im·prov·ing, im·proves
v.tr.
1. To raise to a more desirable or more excellent quality or condition; make better.
2. To increase the productivity or value of (land or property).
3. To put to good use; use profitably.
v.intr.
1. To become better.

I know its a very abstract concept but im sure youll be able to wrap your head around it eventually.

ive never seen so much salt from one person, its like brawl was your entire life and no longer being 3rd best diddy has filled you with a mixture of salt and rage. Its not that big of a deal, if youre better than him and better than the MW then why argue it? other players will know that too. Arguing is kinda pointless because i assure you nobody from the midwest is just gonna say "oh youre right player-1...you really are better than zinoto!" if you really see that happening then im sorry in advance for the disappointment

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Goddamnit I can't even compete against that picture

Player-1

Smash Legend
This concept is going to be a little abstract to you but, zinoto "improves" at this game over time.

im·prove (m-prv)
v. im·proved, im·prov·ing, im·proves
v.tr.
1. To raise to a more desirable or more excellent quality or condition; make better.
2. To increase the productivity or value of (land or property).
3. To put to good use; use profitably.
v.intr.
1. To become better.

I know its a very abstract concept but im sure youll be able to wrap your head around it eventually.

ive never seen so much salt from one person, its like brawl was your entire life and no longer being 3rd best diddy has filled you with a mixture of salt and rage. Its not that big of a deal, if youre better than him and better than the MW then why argue it? other players will know that too. Arguing is kinda pointless because i assure you nobody from the midwest is just gonna say "oh youre right player-1...you really are better than zinoto!" if you really see that happening then im sorry in advance for the disappointment
Lmfao this guy is so mad, who is this guy anyway? GA needs one of these.

P1 be scrubbin it up. Get in line though MW, I got him first ;)
Yes, you'll be the first person to lose money that's for sure. lol.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight so **** Player-1

the last 2 pages been about this man

NEXT SUBJECT

Which boy is Shugo going to quench his thirst on this tournament?!?!?!?!?!

Player-1

Smash Legend
>look at join date for zinoto
>look at join date for me

there was a good 3 years of zinoto not even existing to me, lol.

and you obviously don't seem to know who jebus is either lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom