• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Raziek, I wanna play youuuuuuuuuuu.

Also Thirst, I might be down. I might have a teammate though...maybe. Not confirmed yet, so sit tight. Feel free to look around though.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Raziek, I wanna play youuuuuuuuuuu.

Also Thirst, I might be down. I might have a teammate though...maybe. Not confirmed yet, so sit tight. Feel free to look around though.
For sure brah, our Dedede keeps telling me I have to body you, so I'd be happy to try.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It wasn't supposed to be a comeback...? He outplaced me at the last tournament we were both at, good for him. I simply don't care enough to back up a bit of playful trashtalk with empirical evidence that I'm a better player than him. It's not like I really have any anyway, since we live in completely separate regions.

Stay free, me~

:005:
I can't ever hate on this guy. He's just too nice. So cute.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ryker is getting a ride with you a real thing I can do or was that just something you said

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
If that many Yoshi's are actually confirmed I may legit consider coming to this. I just got back on the road and have been very excited about driving anyway lol. Big maybe. Depends if all those Yoshi's do end up going. I miss the herd :3

clowsui

Smash Legend
So I'm looking for possible housing for the people in my car.

Anyone I can ask?
Cincinnati is awful when it comes to housing :(

hotel

EDIT:

also, guys...

TVs:
1-10. Arcade Legacy
11. Composer
12. Ryker
13. Zinoto
14. Soulpech
15. Ori_Bro
16. Jtsm
17. Luminoth
18. Sorasin

MAYBE TV:
Ralph Cecil
Squid
WTP
Ori_bro

Wiis:
1-2. Arcade Legacy
3. Clowsui
4. Ralph Cecil Carpool
5. Ralph Cecil Carpool
6. Raziek
7. Juu
8. Soulpech
9. Ori_bro
10. Croi
11. Xatic
12. Player-1
13. Luminoth
14. Sorasin
15. Jtsm
16. DeLux
17. Delux
18. HotArms
19. Deltacod
MAYBE WII:
Ralph Cecil Carpool
Steel Samurai

POWER STRIPS:
1. Ralph Cecil
2. Juu
3-??. DeLux

If any of those maybe TVs could confirm that would be AMAZING. Also I know I can get a few more Wiis!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So I'm looking for possible housing for the people in my car.

Anyone I can ask?
Ryker is getting a ride with you a real thing I can do or was that just something you said
You guys can stay in the D-Games hotel room that Croi and I are putting up.

Not the rest of your car though, they can figure that **** out on their own.

arcadelegends

Smash Cadet
Chi, I have power strips at the arcade as well. Probably 6-10 extra. That should be enough but it couldn't hurt to have extra just in case I suppose.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Ah alright, nvm on the power strips then.

MORE WIIS AND TVS YOU PUNKS

also Overswarm you should team with Tech Chase :3

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Man, possible D-Games hotel? May have to skip coming back to Columbus from my week in Athens to go down to Cincinnati on the 19th. :x

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Do you even have a ride yet? lolz
Yes and no. I am going to be in Cincy for my birthday bros' party. So I will be able to attend, I just need to find out if the guys would be up for hanging out at the arcade.

There is a good chance of me being on my Ann Arbor status when I get there too. Read: I'll be some kind of inebriated and you guys are gonna hate playing against me because I get better at everything when I'm not sober.

Anyone else find it strange that all of the Ann Arbor players are alcoholics? It's like Ann Arbor is an AA camp disguised as a city.

I just checked the date, I thought that this was this weekend, I already have plans for next weekend.

Good luck to everyone who goes, I'll redeem myself in Ohio one of these days. I'll def make it out to your next tournament Chi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom