• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ajdfksbskdkfnds

Well that's if I even go I guess

Stillll haven't gotten an answer
Both parents are wary of me going rofl
And it'll all be dependent on how my week plays out. 5 core classes ftl

:phone:

Kel

Smash Master
Would anyone from central Kentucky be able to take Kassandra back to Lexington Saturday night? I'll take her to the tournament, but I have the Bengals/ Steelers game the next day and Kassandra works on Sundays.

Can anyone help us out?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I suppose I still need a good teammate or I won't be traveling for this lol.
I still need to see if I'm free this weekend, but if you're looking for a super good teammate I dunno if I'd put in for me. I don't remember my last tournament and while I could still do well with MK, MK is thankfully banned here so I'd be using ol' rust bucket. Probably not what you'd be looking for. I guess I could use Wario, but a rarely used character from a rarely playing player is not a recipe for success.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Eddie isn't going anymore.

And OS, I have a competent Wario that work pretty well with ROB. I mean I've pulled off some unorthodox teams before lol. I'm not expecting to win or anything but still. Trying to do as well as I can. Simple as that.

steep

Smash Lord
I'm still looking for a teammate as well. My teams knowledge is pretty extensive and I actually do better in doubles than singles a lot of times because of that!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Steep I feel like you might be overselling yourself a tad bit.

^I mean that in the most respectful way possible but you just said the same thing about being knowledgable about the game when it came to commentary but being Knowledgable and actually applying it are two totally different things.

and I mean that for both gameplay and commentary.

:008:

Edit: that being said there is no reason this man shouldn't have a teammate by the time this tourney happens. teams should definitely have a lot of entrants because of the amount of people coming.

Roller

Smash Legend
Looking for a teammate.

Credentials:

I have beaten Tech in doubles using ICs, with a Link as a teammate (Tech's team used their mains)

I'll take anyone tech has rejected.

ZTD | TECHnology

Looking for a teammate.

Credentials:

I have beaten Tech in doubles using ICs, with a Link as a teammate (Tech's team used their mains)

I'll take anyone tech has rejected.
Wow you're obnoxious. Seriously, you can't let one win from well over a year ago when I was still very mediocre go? Jesus.

EDIT: Apparently through Chi Wong Matchmaker Inc. I'm teaming with Legan now. So I'm off the market.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Common thing in people that feel the need to prove themselves. They know deep down that their own accomplishments aren't ever enough and that even when they get to the top, they're just moments away from tumbling down... so they try to rise up by pushing others beneath them.

Roller is like the Inui of the midwest.

Roller

Smash Legend
...Tech.

There was nothing serious about that post? Calm down a bit, man.. If you hadn't said anything, I don't think anyone would have even believed it happened.

To be clear, I'm not even entering doubles. That whole post was a joke.

OS: I'm kind of honored, tbh. I've always heard people refer to you as the Inui as the midwest.. If you're ready to hand over the throne tho... I'll take it. :denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

The fact you continously bring it up easily leads me to believe otherwise. Its just like with your first win over SK...you get tired of reading something over and over. Joking context or not.

Roller

Smash Legend
ok but. I've brought it up twice in the past like... 10 months? Both times not being serious about it.

I don't see where the over and over comes in.

And yeah, I was excited after beating SK. I wont even lie. I went overboard on it. Can you really blame me tho? It was my first notable win... It was a big deal to me, personally. I overcame a goal that took me a long time to complete. Was it a scrubish thing to do? Yeah. But I was a scrub...

Plus it's very different from the case at hand.

Roller

Smash Legend
If we include in person, its more than twice.

Let's just drop this pointless discussion. At the end of the day, none of this matters.
We live in Michigan. Everybody laughs about everyone's bad losses constantly (irl).

Do you have any idea how many times per week my loss to Atomsk's D3 2 years ago gets brought up? Gio's losses to random wolf players 1-5? Zino's loss to Sneaky? :denzel: (seriously, it gets brought up every single smashfest tho)

Be thankful this is in doubles, which MI on the whole doesn't really care about.

Learn to laugh the worst ones off and just do better next time, otherwise you're gonna be emo-mode way too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom