• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Is that so...

Accepting MMs from any black people for being cold. $20 minimum.

EDIT: Composer doesn't count since he's only black on the inside and might actually be a white guy

Kel

Smash Master
wow, people are flying in from Nova Scotia for this. People on the East Coast must be really desperate for MK banned events.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I honestly cannot stand that we're close to NJ because it's what caused people to want to unban MK to practice for Apex.

Everything was fine with him banned for like a year, then this ****.

:phone:

Also, that's not the main reason I'm flying in. Coming to meet friends, MK banned regional is just icing on the cake.

JTsm

Smash Master

or G&W:

These 2 are perfect. Size wouldn't be an issue, soo medium? lol Idk how you do sizes.

Kel

Smash Master
I honestly cannot stand that we're close to NJ because it's what caused people to want to unban MK to practice for Apex.

Everything was fine with him banned for like a year, then this ****.

Also, that's not the main reason I'm flying in. Coming to meet friends, MK banned regional is just icing on the cake.
Someone in the BBR told me "no one wants MK banned tournaments"

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Overswarm

is laughing at you
We use them for the same thing XD

The FF6 characters make good coasters too, as do Megaman 1ups, Mushroomsn and E-tanks.

I also found you can take a megaman boss and just make his head for a coaster for some of 'em, depending on their size.

I'll take orders as long as you'll give 'em, you just gotta let me know what you want and I"ll let you know if we have time. If you get it in now then definitely.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
$15 for Zero? That sounds better. I might buy it, but we'll see what happens when I show up for this tourney.

There's gonna be a lot of people that I'll get to meet and meet again.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
$15 for Zero? That sounds better. I might buy it, but we'll see what happens when I show up for this tourney.

There's gonna be a lot of people that I'll get to meet and meet again.
Sorry, but these things take a long time to make and we make them on demand. If you want to buy one you've gotta order it before-hand; we will have a few tiny $1 and $2 ones (like the bat from zelda or a mushroom or something tiny like that) but the good bead art all has to be ordered in advance so we can make it. We wouldn't have a Zero to sell if you didn't order it in advance.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

or G&W:

These 2 are perfect. Size wouldn't be an issue, soo medium? lol Idk how you do sizes.
Sizes only work when I can shrink something down by a factor of 4 or if I find a different sprite, I'd have to make those as it.

Snake would be between $10 and $15, prolly closer to 10. G&W would be $10 or under, probably around $8 I'd imagine. I'd have to make a bead count before I could tell for sure, but I never go over on my estimates.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Depends on what you mean keychain sized; unfortunately I don't have microbeads, they're more expensive and harder to work with and require a completely different setup.

Unless some like this size was okay:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Bead art so far:

Confirmed:

Ori Bro:
Gengar -$5

Carls:

Jumping Megaman - $5

Player 1

Cheapest Aipom Possible - $?

Chocobo - $8 (unconfirmed)

Ryker

http://www.flyingomelette.com/oddities/sab/maxim2.gif
Maxim -$5
Guy -$5

Ralph Cecil:

Snake - $? (between 10-15, estimate closer to 10)

JTSM:

Snake - $? (shown above)

G&W - $? ($10 or under, estimate $8)

Delta-Cod

Cyan blue Yoshi - $7

Unconfirmed (you have to tell me you are able and wiling to pay for it before we make it):

Excel: ($30 as a pair)

Team Rocket - $25

Shy Guy - $6

DtJSQUIDBURRRRR

Tangela team - $8

If anyone wants anything else, let me know ASAP. We make these in the order they are received.

We are able to magnetize these, pricing varies (the magnets come in sheets, so if it's something like jumping megaman that doesn't take up the whole sheet but only leaves us useless pieces, it would be more expensive than something along the lines of a megaman 1up).

We also make coaster sets at a discount, currently the coaster set themes we have are:
Mario Kingdom mushrooms
Megaman Powerups
Pokemon
Original Legend of Zelda
FF6 Kupo collection

Coasters can be made in traditional square formation or sans border (if you wanted the thing to retain its shape)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
People from NS should order bead art and take it back with them to their magical kingdom

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm planning on ordering something Fire Emblem, but I'm not sure what yet.

Could you do a facial portrait? In-game sprite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom