• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Any sprite can be a bead art design.

I can do facial portraits but those are generally huuuuuuuuuge because they're so detailed. In video games they will "zoom out" to add more detail, but I can't do the same with my beads so you end up with things like this:

and I doubt I could get something like that done in a week

Overswarm

is laughing at you
ohhhhhhhhhh

That one is huge, it was like the size of my chest last time. Sai bought it. Not sure on pricing atm, gotta look at whatever I sent to Sai.

dtj said:
OS, How much would it be for a Squirtle, Wartortle, and a Toise, in the same size as those? I'd like to purchase the Tangela line up, and that line up for a friend?
Any specific sprites in mind?

Also note: I am running low on certain colors of blue beads and dunno if I'll get a new order in time. If for some reason your bead art uses a specific shade of blue and we don't have it, I can mail the bead art to you.

Kel

Smash Master
Also note: I am running low on certain colors of blue beads and dunno if I'll get a new order in time. If for some reason your bead art uses a specific shade of blue and we don't have it, I can mail the bead art to you.
Meijer sells perler beads too now.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Steep tell me if you're bringing your TV + Wii or not

guys we need more TVs + Wiis seriously I only need 3 more of each to meet the target desu ;~;

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
ohhhhhhhhhh

That one is huge, it was like the size of my chest last time. Sai bought it. Not sure on pricing atm, gotta look at whatever I sent to Sai.

Any specific sprites in mind?

If you are missing the blue, I'd pay and mailing them to me will be just fine, I know what you look like, so finding you will be easy peezy.

Chi, Since I love you I will drag a heavy *** T.V to this, along with a full setup(Minus censor bar, because someone stole mine)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS, is something like this possible?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...ctkYM5--z8SANadz6zRMv-pv9oAO_vZVDTPQJWpaBAt0w

I'm somewhat interested in smaller, keychain sized ones as well. But that sprite I just linked, I really like. Looks like it would be a bigger one though.
Bigger? That would be ****ing huge. That would be like $200 easily. That is waaaaaaaay huge.

Try looking for other d3 sprites or seeing what other dedede bead art has been made: http://www.google.com/search?q=dede...Q&biw=1680&bih=959&sei=xYJ7UICjM4jq8wS_2YHQDw

Overswarm

is laughing at you

If you are missing the blue, I'd pay and mailing them to me will be just fine, I know what you look like, so finding you will be easy peezy.

Chi, Since I love you I will drag a heavy *** T.V to this, along with a full setup(Minus censor bar, because someone stole mine)
I'd definitely have to do these after the tournament, these are all pretty big.

That wartortle is smaller than the blastoise by about 500 beads, for example. I'd have to figure out pricing but if you were looking for smaller sized ones those are definitely not them.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
I'd definitely have to do these after the tournament, these are all pretty big.

That wartortle is smaller than the blastoise by about 500 beads, for example. I'd have to figure out pricing but if you were looking for smaller sized ones those are definitely not them.

Makes sense, I'd have to check with my bud, for now I'll hold off on those.

The tangela and tangrowth I still want though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom