• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So, been really limited on computer access lately, but we really, really need as many setups for this event as reasonably possible. With the way our setup is planning to run, the amount of time we'll save if we can hit around 24 TVs is incredible. Please work with us so we don't have to even worry about running over time.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So, been really limited on computer access lately, but we really, really need as many setups for this event as reasonably possible. With the way our setup is planning to run, the amount of time we'll save if we can hit around 24 TVs is incredible. Please work with us so we don't have to even worry about running over time.
If you did pools only you'd have hours to spare!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I say just fill out the bracket alphabetically

Also automatically DQ anyone who's name starts with a number since they're trying to beat the system

:phone:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I really wish Arcade Legacy's internet didn't suck, lol

steep

Smash Lord
Steep I feel like you might be overselling yourself a tad bit.

^I mean that in the most respectful way possible but you just said the same thing about being knowledgable about the game when it came to commentary but being Knowledgable and actually applying it are two totally different things.

and I mean that for both gameplay and commentary.
You are right on both of these points, which is why I am simply asking for a chance to prove that I can back up what I am saying. And I can't be overselling myself too much or I'd probably have had at least ONE person ask to be my partner, which I have yet to have. ;) Ha Ha

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Me and Brandon Powell gonna **** for free~.

I also would like to MM Reflex, Nicole (APEX SALTY RUNBACK), and anyone else really. Just listed the main 2.

The all :wolf: side event is looking good Chi. Thanks for texting me that information. I'll be ready.

:018:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The pricing of the bead art is made by a combination of how much the materials cost as well as the time and opportunity cost (we don't sell these every day); if people buy a lot we shave the price down.

For those who haven't held these / have these, they're made from perler beads that are melted with an iron; one side is "pixelated" looking and the other is smooth. I use command strips to hang them on my wall and occasionally magnets to put on my fridge, although the magnet stuff is expensive and doesn't work well with larger ones.

We can do ANY SPRITE within reason, but just keep in mind each pixel is a bead. If you have a custom request, let me know. For those that spend $30 or more we'll throw something extra in for you.

We can also do palette swaps if you're looking into having like a red or purple megaman x or something like that; for more complex ones that don't have a reference sprite we may have to change the price, but I don't many people would want a palette swap for the complex ones anyway.

o_o Team Rocket and Shy Guy how much?

Choose your color, $6

Choose if you want them more tan or lighter skin color (tan shown), $25

Both together $30

Hmmm... I'll probably either buy the jumping & shooting Mega Man or the Zero. How much are they?

$10 as a magnet set for fridge, $6 as just your own thing, $5 on its own.

$15, he's pretty beastly.

I would like a Gengar one :3 Also will you be bring your bags of $1-2 ones again? I tend to find at least 1 or 2 from there to buy hahah.
I definitely will bring a bag of $1-$2's, in addition to other extras.

All the pokemon minis range between $3-$5 as they vary slightly in sizes, cannot remember Gengar's size. If you want other pokemon minis you can see them here: http://pokemon.neoseeker.com/wiki/Category:Pokémon_Mini_Sprites

Anyone else interested? If you'd like a custom one, the faster the better. Once you confirm that you want it we'll start making it and these things can take hours to make, so definitely don't wait until last minute!

Also no pulling a King Beef and ordering one and showing up and not having the money >:[

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I would gladly pick up another souvenir.

How much would you charge me for two SNES characters?

Maxim
Guy

These would be around the $5 range as well I believe if I made the smaller versions; in the SNES they're actually "supersized" (they use 4 pixels to represent one block of color) and I normally shrink those down. If you did want them huge I could do it but it would increase the price drastically, and these should be a good size as they are.

P1 said:

I forget the price on this one, I'll have to ask my girlfriend. She is my book keeper. :B

Keep 'em comin!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I have a lot of friends in the Midwest, so I get to meet em all at once.

Croi wants more experience.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom