• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close, Please, and sticky the official tier list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Fox/Falco/Jigglypuff

High
Sheik
Marth

Upper

Peach/Falcon

Middle
Ice Climbers
Ganon/Samus
Doctor Mario

Low
Mario/Pikachu/DK/Luigi
Link

Bottom
Zelda/Mewtwo/Young Link

Garbage
Yoshi/Ness/Bowser/Roy/G&W/Kirby/Pichu

All following values suggested by KirbyKaze, with slight modifications from other players.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Thanks for taking the initiative, HBox!

I'm of the opinion Mario should be the highest placed low tier. I'm not sure where his whole "crappy" enigma came from; his matchups are virtually identical to Doc's.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
DK vs Luigi is mostly that DK can consistently KO most characters with a throw combo, whereas Luigi can't. Luigi also gets gayed by his aerial mobility harder than DK's lack of good moves hurts him.

Mario and Pikachu idk, I thought Pika might be better but then thinking about it... nah. Mario's F-smash, U-tilt, and not being ***** by Sheik are too valuable.

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Why don't you at least list Yoshi/Ness/Bowser/Roy/G&W/Kirby/Pichu?

It just looks lazy not to

Otherwise this list is better than the current MBR one thats supposed to be updated 'early August' mostly because Jiggs is top and Mewtwo, while technically not moving out of bottom, at least didn't get thrown into garbage

I also want to propose a new ICG (INSANE CARZY GUY) tier BELOW garbage tier and put pichu in it

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Remove all of those /s please. Tier lists are supposed to be specific, not general.

GOD!

Smash Ace
This tier list is perfect.

The "/'s" get rid of the stupuid pointless arguments that will never end anyway.

And +1 for ICG tier

Merkuri

Smash Lord
^ Actually the ''/s'' facilitate the argument. Getting rid of them would end the argument as it would answer which character is better than which.

How is Zelda tied with M2
Zelda can keep up with Ice Climbers (like 60:40 IC favor) and can fight Peach and Jigglypuff (worse, but still good enough to not suck hard (like 70:30 their favor)). What's Mewtwo got?

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Why is Doc below Ganon? (sorry if this was already discussed and I missed it)

What relevant matchups does Doc do worse in?
Doc has a much easier time than Ganon with three match ups, while Ganon has an easier time than Doc with about 6 or 7 match ups.

Doc only has an easier time vs some of the higher tier match ups: Fox, Falco, Jiggs.
Ganon has an easier time (than Doc) vs. the remaining characters in the top, high, and middle tiers.

Doc and Ganon kinda have the same difficulty vs. Sheik and Falcon. But then Ganon kinda ***** on the match ups that Doc only goes even with:
-Mario, Doc, Luigi, DK, ICs, Samus

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Cosmo I sometimes refer to you as "Cosmonaut".

I don't know why.

Ganon is about the same as Doc vs Sheik. She gays them for different reasons. Doc gets combo gayed less hard but gets platform camp gayed and range gayed harder. Ganon gets combo gayed harder but doesn't really get platform camp gayed or range gayed in the same way. He can be pressure gayed pretty hard though.

Doc King

Smash Lord
This might need improvement, like how there's too many ties and that destroys the purpose in Tier Lists, and some of this is wrong, like I think Sheik should be a top tier character. I also think Falco shouldn't be a top tier, due to poor recovery and being really easy to gimp (but somewhere in the high tier (maybe close to Marth))!

Sorry HBox, this isn't gonna work :(

Doc King

Smash Lord
No I Won't!

I just think this list needs big improvement, that's all!

Nothing wrong with opinions KK!

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i like ties because this game is too complex to waste time theoryfighting over the tournament viability of DK compared to Luigi

Doc King

Smash Lord
No I Won't!

This list needs improvement! It has way too many ties and bad placements! Also, you could put Mario/Pika above Luigi and DK below Luigi and maybe Link.

Sorry about the posts, I thought the previous one didn't post.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
im starting to believe that this is actually 6:4 zelda favor

i played trail in tournament yesterday, he couldn't do anything. 3 stocks
Please tell me that was recorded. I'd love to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom