• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cliché Thread: Best Film I've Ever Seen

Lovage

Smash Hero
does anyone know any really good interviews with interesting people? anyone really as long as they have interesting things to say about a good topic

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Scott Pilgrim was preeettty tight haha. Saw it a few days ago and loved it lol.

Lovage

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnVkUcGJyjU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XgmrMZ0h54 I've probably linked this before, but just in case you didn't see it.

yeah this is exactly what i'm looking for, a really interesting person with interviewers that have done their research and know how to let the man talk (talking about the carlin interview)

Scott Pilgrim was preeettty tight haha. Saw it a few days ago and loved it lol.
****! that movie is teetering on the fine line of paying to see it in theaters and enthusiastically downloading it once there's a good torrent lol

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Watch it in theaters! It's definitely worth it IMO haha! It's my favorite movie of the year, that's for sure. I was entertained from start to finish with all the video game, sitcom, etc. references/allusions. And the effects were pretty tight too.

I'm not a huge movie critic or anything but I had fun lol.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I really like it as well, but the theater I went to cut off the bottom of the screen, so I missed a bunch of things :(

Jun.

Smash Lord
We are probably the demographic Scott Pilgrim was aiming for so if we didn't enjoy it the movie would be in trouble.

Thought it was good especially in adapting elements of the comic into the movie itself. The only flaw i saw in it was that it lost some momentum near the end. The early parts of the movie were so engaging and fast paced while it became a little bit of a drag near the end.

That and michael cera totally looking awkward when he's fighting. I'm sorry but most non-asian people just look odd when doing martial artsy stuff to me.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Lol miguel don't tell me you saw that on TV yesterday, I think Forrest Gump played right after. Meryl Streep is good, unfortunately that's all I really liked about the movie but it was okay cause Forrest Gump made up for everything

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
speaking of anne hathaway

her being present in alice in wonderland really drew me out of the film

like, everything was easy to accept. and oh theres j.depp doing his thing, but at least he was convincing.

but then i was expecting a super hot ***** to be the ice queen but bing bang boom anne hathaway
nice eyebrows :/
it took me a while to get back into it

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
oh wow in that russian version theres a scene of alice sucking that cat's ****

bbb

Smash Champion
I just watched The World According to Garp, and I thought it was pretty good

felt a lot like Forrest Gump

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
finally saw SP. fukken *****. i wanna see it again, especially if anyone 21+ mother****ers (derek) wanna go to movico and drop hella dough get get drunk in the theatre

or just sneek beers in anyway

cant wait to buy the movie

Kira-

Smash Champion
Just saw Mildred Pierce, best movie I've seen in at least a year. I appreciate it more because of the insight my film class provided but regardless it's really good.

Melodrama in a film noir style

Brian

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone go see The Social Network? I understand why it's getting lots of good reviews and buzz but I didn't love it. It's worth seeing, but it's not quite great.

bbb

Smash Champion
Arnold Schwarzenegger is the greatest

Running Man is the best film of all time

after that film I could forgive him if he sank cali into the ocean somehow

Top Bottom