• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5 Results - 6/25-26/11

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What did people think of the seating arrangement I whipped up at the end? I think it worked great, I'd love to see more big tourneys do that. I know people have been saying they should be shutting off all other setups during grands, I did it during top 8 lol

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Remember in the KTAR5 thread when someone said that at every big regional/ national with m2k in attendance, he causes drama? =_=

LETS BAN M2K :p

ADHD

Smash Hero
What did people think of the seating arrangement I whipped up at the end? I think it worked great, I'd love to see more big tourneys do that. I know people have been saying they should be shutting off all other setups during grands, I did it during top 8 lol
It was pretty hype. I wished that you left at least 1 or 2 open TV's for friendlies and MM's though.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Why the **** are people still *****ing about MK?

Why the **** are so many people ignoring the fact that M2K didn't win... Ally did.

So good stuff Ally even when you sandbagged pools to death.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Yea people need to relax, at least when referencing his set vs me. I camped pretty hard back, and people like Dabuz also camp super hard with their char. It's just the way the matchups have to be played. I enjoyed the hype to be honest, didn't mind losing like that, practically everyone made me feel like I won anyway.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Anyone who did not witness Bizkit vs M2K in person has missed out on one of the best Brawl sets to ever see in person imo

I've got some footage from my cell phone tho I'm uploading now
Unfortunately I accidentally stopped it though before everyone clapped for M2K congratulating him, which i'm salty about, wish I got it. Props to everyone (very respectable), and props to m2k for pulling out the win.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
A set that involved 8 edge grabs will go down as one of the best ever.

The evolution of Brawl ladies and Gentlemen.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Good **** to every canadian there. Wish I could have went, but some event prevented me from going.

Special shoutout to guard: Even though we had a dispute lately, I'm still gonna say good job on 2nd place in amateur bracket. You didn't pass pools, which is sad, but you placed exceptionnally well in amateur bracket. Good job.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to that thing in the Smashville background with the pink cotton candy hair.

I'd beat.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
On my phone so no full s/o til i reach home but shoutouts to u.s smashers for having unreal amounts of swag,these tourneys are too hype

Those 7steps LOL

M@v

Subarashii!
shoutoutsssss

1: Ally-Yup no surprise here. Good ****.

2: Mew2King-Thanks for kicking my *** for 40 minutes straight.

7: Shugo-Good **** beating Nairo; your too good.

9: Toronto Joe-JOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. This placing impressed me the most out of everyone. Good ****.

13: Bloodcross-Fun friendlies

13: DeltaCod-Happy Birthday

17: Will-Just when I'm about to get a game off you, brawl happens. Oh well. Good tourney set in doubles :).

17: Logic-Didn't let you take my money this time, yay.

17: Vex Kasrani-GGs. Your mk's ridiculous; use it more.

17: Nakat-Good job as usual bro.

17: Keitaro- Hopefully you get something worked out for /hope3

25: Pink Fresh- This guy whooped my *** hard.

25: Nicole-Thanks for the chat and the peach advice...even if the advice was "Don't waste your time." :awesome:

25: Pwii-Fun friendlies

25: Dark Peach-Fun friendlies and thanks for tips.

25: Seagull- Sleekmedia.com

25: EE_Flowers- Good job, and fun matches.

25: Tin Man-Great set in pools. I got lucky as hell that second game.

25: Xzax- You say state college is free, but you didn't even play me :)

33: Punishment Divine-fun friendlies

33: vVv ChiboSempai-Good job running this and with all the crisis management. Hope to see you next week.

33: Nasty-Good seeing you.

33: .com- Good to see you.

33: Gunblade- Thanks for the dollar ;)

1: Luckay4Lyphe- Good job winning, we should mm next time I see you :D

2: GUARD-gj

4: TKCK- Good job placing high; you were super close to winning it all.

5: Sails- I need to learn the diddy mu :(

7: M@v- **** your bad at this game.

9: Umbra- UmbraKnight. I like it. Also good set in bracket.

9: nuke- I need to learn the diddy mu :(

13: Clai- ggs in bracket and in our mm.

17: Bionic- Stop dying with ubercharges.

17: Phoenix Lord-ggs

17: Colaya- You got this next time.

17: Supreme Dirt-ggs

25: Crews-Good to see Pittsburgh people other than Col and I traveling.

Oh almost forgot. Shoutout to TGI Fridays for being amazing.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ADHD: Gay Furry Overlord

lol Wyatt go to Apex, lets hang out and photoshop a jacuzzi into our pics

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Oh and I forgot one extra shoutout to Delta. Wishing you happy birthday at Friday's with every smasher clapping and hopping was hilarious. Tiger may upload the video of us hopping like idiots on FB laterz rofl.
Lmao <3

Seriously though, other characters HAVE to camp metaknight because he's too broken to just approach, while metaknight on the other hand doesn't HAVE to do anything because he has the options to do everything. Besides metaknight can shut down others camping while it is near impossible for it to go the other way around. It's clear who has the better performance when the one playing the best character in the game is FORCED to play a certain way don't you think?
And people question why I play gay. :glare:

13: DeltaCod - Your style is a ******.
Thank you.

13: DeltaCod - "It's not camping, it's just spacing for 8 minutes."
<3

DeltaCod- Watching you play is actually inspiring rather than boring. You are my boy, and I am glad to see you kicking up on people.
Thanks man. Good **** against ADHD, it was mad close (until game 3 lololololol). I'm still hyped that I finally outplaced your booty *** Fox. ;)

13: DeltaCod- Thank you SO MUCH for driving me! It was great meeting you, and I actually had fun during our friendlies despite your brokenass character.
DAT SALT.

Pleasure meeting you at well.

Shoutouts to the Friday's crew for trolling me mad hard. I love you all.

Shoutouts to Pwii, PatG, and Nakat for getting me to sleep in the car. Actually, scratch that. Shoutout to the *****y receptionist lady that kicked us out. (Not that I'm too salty. I got a very comfortable 7-8 hours of sleep in my back seat, surprisingly. I felt good when I got up.)

Shoutouts to Atomsk, Jtails, Ally, and ADHD for the good games. I'm glad I got to play all of you.

Special shoutout to Ally for playing such a fat ****ing character. THAT UAIR KIILLED YOU ESIUDGUSIADBSAIULBDASKYUL. :mad::mad::mad:

Shoutout to Thunder and Snack for making it out here. Pleasure seeing you fine gentlemen.

Special thanks to 4nace for coming with that Super Smash Land setup. It was godlike and I really enjoyed the game. I still remember playing you back at a tournament a long time ago. :)

Massive thanks to the Yoshi back scene for giving me the best advice and support when I need it. I love all of you. <3

AND special shoutout to Sharky. You had that Fedora swag. Sorry you didn't get far in the tournament. I couldn't really figure out what you were doing wrong, but I'll think on it. Great seeing you man. I'm glad you got me to come out here, I had a blast.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Double Post

Real talk tho

That checklist, mad legit.

1. MEET
2. GREET
3. EAT
4. BEAT
5. SKEET
6. REPEAT
7. DELETE

And if you want the mix-up, hit 'em with that

1. MEET
2. GREET
3. EAT
4. BEAT
5. SKEET
6. TWEET
7. REPEAT
8. RE-TWEET
9. DELETE

<3 TKO and Blackanese

75% homo.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yea people need to relax, at least when referencing his set vs me. I camped pretty hard back, and people like Dabuz also camp super hard with their char. It's just the way the matchups have to be played. I enjoyed the hype to be honest, didn't mind losing like that, practically everyone made me feel like I won anyway.
I heard it said beforehand in this thread, but I think the reason people complain about Meta Knight's camping is that it involves running out the clock and not touching the opponent. Snake's camping? It blows people up and pressures them. You're actually DAMAGING them and forcing them in. We can say that Meta Knight does the same thing, but is he trying to add on damage? No, he's just waiting for you to come in and 9 times out of 10 putting yourself in a terrible situation to lose your stock or the game in general.

S'pretty homo imo, seeing as Meta Knight is more than capable of winning without those tactics. But you use what you're allowed to, and that's about it really.

Tesh

Smash Hero
practically everyone made me feel like I won anyway.
thats because they all probably felt that how M2K won wasn't fair or legit. good job though, I never really noticed your snake before.

Patches

Smash Master
Double Post

Real talk tho

That checklist, mad legit.

1. MEET
2. GREET
3. EAT
4. BEAT
5. SKEET
6. REPEAT
7. DELETE

And if you want the mix-up, hit 'em with that

1. MEET
2. GREET
3. EAT
4. BEAT
5. SKEET
6. TWEET
7. REPEAT
8. RE-TWEET
9. DELETE

<3 TKO and Blackanese

75% homo.
Man. There aint no tweet, no re-tweet.

Dem 7 steps.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
something called hotels where people go AFTER tournaments? Just saiyan'
***** all I ever hear from smashers are stories about cockblocks and attempts at getting it in (with who I don't know), but never the actual story about getting it in lmao.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Shoutouts!

Carpool

Seagull- Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for taking me up there and housing me for two days.

Caitie- Once again, I'm sorry about the tragedy in your family. You did great this tournament, keep up the good work. Please please please make sure your mother knows just how much I appreciated her hospitality.

Phil- Great to see you again. You made the car ride the greatest I've ever been in. So many funny things were said. I will watch out for random pitchforks through my back window from now on.

AJ- UPSMASH! It was great to see you again. Great job in AB.

Singles Pool

Nairo- So good... just so good. Excellent games, and a nice person to boot. Thanks for the advice.

Cheese- Good games, thanks for the advice.

Nasty- Good games. Thanks for the nice words.

Guard- Good games

Mad Hatter- I hope you enjoyed your first tournament.

Amateur Bracket

Patches- Good ****. Nice GnW.

Aposl- Good games. Nice to see you again.

Shoutouts to everyone at Friday's, I hope you had a good birthday, Blood God. :chuckle:

Vex- CHEeeeEEse!

Special shoutouts to Thunder and Deltacod. Team SWF baby!

Shoutout to HotArmS for trolling the **** out of Thunder and I.

Nakat- Good to meet you. I can't remember what we talked about either. :(

TKO- Good to see you again. Entertaining commentary as usual.

Good games to everyone I played in friendlies.

If I forgot anyone, PM me.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Bizkit you would've won if you grabbed M2K and grab released into snake-dash. lol

Good **** tho

Top Bottom