• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5 Results - 6/25-26/11

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol shuttup, at Apex i got 1st seed and M2K got 1st seed and we played 3rd round.

**** happens stop *****in'

But did Amateur bracket get paid? I would've definitely entered that **** for missing pools LOLOL.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
There were much more 1st seeds. There's no reason to put Ally and M2K on the same side of the bracket, even if one of them is 3rd seed or w/e.
Did you even look at the bracket? Would you say the same thing if Adhd was put on same side as M2k or Ally? I'm sure you would. The tourney was stacked. They played in semi's instead of winner's finals.

Adhd would've played in semi's too (If he didn't lose to Atomsk). It would've been Adhd vs Ally instead. **** will happen at tourneys this stacked.
Lol shuttup, at Apex i got 1st seed and M2K got 1st seed and we played 3rd round.

**** happens stop *****in'

But did Amateur bracket get paid? I would've definitely entered that **** for missing pools LOLOL.
5$ to 3rd. 10$ to 2nd. 20$ to 1st.

Nope

Smash Lord
In no way am I denying that the tournament wasn't stacked. Nor that it was a terrible mistake that they were on the same side of the bracket. I'm just saying it should be common sense to put the two most consistent top placers in the nation (very possibly the world) on opposite sides.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I thought M2K was intentionally sandbagging against top players to prepare 4 Genesis? SO that he could win his 1st National?

:sonic:

Wedge you were here?

Where da SONIC's @???

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
1: Ally - Best Brawler in North America for sure. You'll be standing at the top for a long time. You should've went wolf on me in pools! lol, but that Toon Link :troll:
2: Mew2King - Nice Ragequit there. Also good to see you taking away legit wins from people who are outplaying you, I hope you're proud of what you did to Bizkit.
3: Vinnie - Good **** top 3.
4: Dabuz - You we're on fire today. Beating Atomsk even though you had a really early death. "I INVENTED THIS STAGE" lol
5: Bizkit - You won that match against m2k, dude. Don't even worry about it, respect.
9: Toronto Joe - Good to see more than one Canadian can get top 10.
9: GIMR - That MD/VA breaking the barrier.
9: ADHD - "don't wifi me" lol
9: Junebug - Guess we never got to finish that money match! Good stuff getting top 10.
13: vVv Pelca - Close set in pools.
13: DeltaCod - Happy Birthday!
17: Will - Ggs in friendlies. Best DK.
17: Logic - No 9th this time? What happened?
25: Pink Fresh - Nice seeing you again. Thanks for coaching me vs TKCK and believing in me winning amateurs from the start. I'll be in pro bracket next time.
25: Pwii - Didn't talk to you, but seeing you call Bull **** after the rainbow cruise match on the live stream was hilarious.
25: Dark Peach - Ggs in friendlies, next time get a shower though yo lol.
25: Seagull - Too bad about losing to Nakat. Thanks for the housing before/after the tournament and driving us the whole way too. Best driver in md/va :awesome:
25: EE_Flowers - Between the pitchfork flying at the car, makin' moves with the traffic cones and the toll workers, and commenting on Joe's driving, you are the funniest crazy *** ***** I've ever met lmao. You made the carpool so hype.
25: Tin Man - That olimar main hug you gave dabuz after he beat Atomsk was hilarious.
33: vVv ChiboSempai - Had it's ups and downs, but good tournament.
33: Dapuffster - Most legit loss of the tournament I had was against you. I was clearly outmatched.
33: Stealth Raptor - Nice pika ditto money match. Nice meeting you and talking to you on the quest for McDonalds.
33: Roller - Good seeing you again. Good money matches, also thanks for being there during my grandfinals set of amateurs.
33: Noid - Took a game off m2k? Real good ****,
33: Nasty - Good seeing you again.
33: PatG - HatG! lol nice seeing you again.

And shoutouts to my fellow Amateurs!

1: Luckay4Lyphe - That Pound V cheese status. "I ain't even mad" lmao
2: GUARD - Real nice guy. You should have just stayed your main though and taken me to neutrals or normal counterpicks unlike brinstar and rainbow and the set would have been closer. I could tell you had no idea what you were doing when you went mk on rainbow.
3: Kiwi - After that hype match against Tiger, you were the person I was afraid to play most in amateurs lol. Nice meeting you, hope we can play again at future events. That jigglypuff can never rest me!
4: TKCK - My toughest match in amateurs by far. Pretty much because mk is broken though. Not to discredit you, but I only lost against you in winners because I forgot about the boundary percent during my timeout. The set in losers was more legit.
5: Tiger - Learn that Pit matchup! lol it seems like every time I try to time people out something bad happens. Very hype set vs kiwi on the livestream, and also good job beating umbraknight. Oh, but seeing you get undressed at the hotel was the greatest lmao. Fun times, caitie.
7: M@v - This man telling me to be careful what I post and saying he would double blind me. Too bad you couldn't even make it to me in amateurs to do that! :troll:
7: TempesT - Good games in amateurs, tough Diddy and Falco. Overall nice guy as well, and sorry for beating up your sister lmao.
9: Umbra - This is why you go pikachu!!
9: Patches - Ggs, nice to play Canadian players. I was afraid when you picked ps2 on me lol.
9: nuke - Nice meeting you and talking to you on the walk to McDonalds, too bad we didn't get to play.
13: Clai - I knew you wanted to play my Pit from before, sorry we didn't get a chance.
13: Pane - Has anyone seen m2k's sweatshirt? LOL
13: Aposl - Thanks for the pep talk after my first two losses in pools. Btw PT is free, don't ever forget! :awesome:
17: Bionic - Yo go back to game n watch and sonic lol.
17: fUddO - Nice meeting you as we were the only Pits in the venue LOL.
17: Phoenix Lord - Good seeing you again. Hanging out with the pikas was the most memorable part of the tourney.
17: KirinBlaze - Confused as to why you were mk and snake, looked like you weren't trying.
17: Thunderstorm - Nice meeting you, fun time at TGIF
25: Crews - Ggs, dude. Really nice guy.
33: Snack Attack - USMASH?!?!?! haha, good hanging out with you and our crew.

Boss - Good seeing you again, thanks for cheering for me vs TKCK. Good job winning Project:M side event, didn't know about that. Also good job in doubles.
TKO - Best commentator by far LOL. During my matches and seeing you commentate the stream made me actually wish I was at home watching the whole tournament instead of GOING lmao.
Kaylo - Nice to meet you for the first time, you were easier to talk to than I thought.
PikaPika! - Good money match, how about that fleedle deedle :troll:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
25: Dark Peach - Ggs in friendlies, next time get a shower though yo lol.
You have no clue how bad I wanted to jump into a lake or something. I could not get a room with people cause like there were all booked. So I had to stay at the venue. trust me, you and the rest was not the only one suffering. I was pissed as well cause I am seriously against that ****. I do that before heading to tournies. Cause **** gets cramped and hot. So Sorry about that. But I was ****ed. Really when that damm venue was bacon.

Albert.

Smash Master
I don't understand why it's perfectly fine for Snake players and other distance players to camp hard as balls for 8 minute and then all of a sudden the MK is ALSO camping... But the MK gets all the ****.

I haven't watched m2k's matches yet, but random peoples' respect is irrelevant. Snake/Falco/Olimars/Pits/every other character start hard-camping the MK players in the first place. If thats okay then MK's **** is okay, too lol.

MJG

Smash Hero
I don't understand why it's perfectly fine for Snake players and other distance players to camp hard as balls for 8 minute and then all of a sudden the MK is ALSO camping... But the MK gets all the ****.

I haven't watched m2k's matches yet, but random peoples' respect is irrelevant. Snake/Falco/Olimars/Pits/every other character start hard-camping the MK players in the first place. If thats okay then MK's **** is okay, too lol.
Th is

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude. It is alot easy to get inside Meta for camping then snake. Meta went for a time out and only touched the ledge 8 times. You can't be serious with this question.

M2K does what he has to do to win. That's what playing competitive is about. Yet that does not mean we are forced to respect what he does to win.

MJG

Smash Hero
Dude. It is alot easy to get inside Meta for gaming then snake. Meta went for a time out and only touched the ledge 8 times. You can't be serious with this question.

M2K does what he has to do to win. That's what playing competitive is about. Yet that does not mean we are forced to respect what he does to win.
That is the good thing about this community (and other groups outside of smash)..."we" are all entitled to our "own" opinions.

Good shizz Nairo, Vinnie, Atomsk.

**** olimar.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Did anybody record the matches? I wanna show my brother M2K's ragequit.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
m2k has won nationals b4 lol
He's said it himself... He has never won a National

and by National I mean tourney with over 200 people where the profit is Stacks upon stacks

He was the one saying he hasn't after he was banned from the MLG Championship

:sonic: doesn't camp he just can't Kill :bee:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Seriously though, other characters HAVE to camp metaknight because he's too broken to just approach, while metaknight on the other hand doesn't HAVE to do anything because he has the options to do everything. Besides metaknight can shut down others camping while it is near impossible for it to go the other way around. It's clear who has the better performance when the one playing the best character in the game is FORCED to play a certain way don't you think?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
He's said it himself... He has never won a National

and by National I mean tourney with over 200 people where the profit is Stacks upon stacks

He was the one saying he hasn't after he was banned from the MLG Championship

:sonic: doesn't camp he just can't Kill :bee:
>Implying brawl could get a 200 man tourney.

Didn't he win a bunch of the MLG's?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Seriously though, other characters HAVE to camp metaknight because he's too broken to just approach, while metaknight on the other hand doesn't HAVE to do anything because he has the options to do everything. Besides metaknight can shut down others camping while it is near impossible for it to go the other way around. It's clear who has the better performance when the one playing the best character in the game is FORCED to play a certain way don't you think?
Inb4 a bunch of mk mains go ham on you

Albert.

Smash Master
This logic is faulty. Your character "having" to camp MK to win sounds like a problem for you, same as how it's YOUR problem when you don't know how to deal with a campy MetaKnight. Every game has it's top characters, and and a Snake player getting endless sympathy is rich, especially when Snake had such a solid lock on the #2 spot for such a long time. M2k is doing everything in his power to win. Respect the drive, respect that fire. The top MKs can 3 stock 90% of brawl players without even trying, anyway, and It's not because of the character disparity. Falco/Diddy/Snake don't lose that badly to MK LOL

I can't believe it's 2011 and people are still complaining about how broken MetaKnight is. (I main Marth btw-) I mean either put up or shut up. It sounds highly dumb when you're *****ing about a meta-game that you voluntarily subject yourself to. Nobody is forcing anybody to play Bawrl lol (this is directed at everybody, not just you Luckay)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Everyone read this.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Before my shoutouts I just wanna say Canada is awesome and even tho this tournament only had 90 something entrants I had a fun *** weekend.

1: Ally - Nice Falco talk dude. I'm hopefully gonna be stepping it up. Good job being the best XD
2: Mew2King - LOL Jason your so gay. I hope Boss's 9's in teams made you feel how I did when you camped me haha. Good job, your an amazing players but scrubs like to ****eat and say negative things about you.
3: Vinnie - I still owe you money but good ****ing stuff dude. I'm very proud of you my manz.
4: Dabuz - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Good stuff, your the best lolimar.
5: Bizkit - MY MAN BIZKIT GOING IN! YOUR PLAY STILL WAS LIKE BUTTER.(see what i did there?) good stuff!
5: Atomsk- Not caring about this game and still doing good, gotta love Trevor.
7: Nairo - Free free free. GJ
7: Shugo - Falco brothaaaaaa. Good stuff but I know you could of gotten top 5. Besssss Falcoo.
9: Toronto Joe - Canada's hype man. Good stuff dude you did better then I expected.
9: GIMR - VGBC all day! Good placing dude!
9: ADHD - I'm coming to your tourny, hmu with a PM for details plz.
9: Junebug - Amazing stuff. Are you still the falco slayer?
13: vVv Pelca - vVv's pride and joy in the smash community.
13: Bloodcross - Probably the best Falco on the EC. Good job dude.
13: DeltaCod - Your style is a ******.
13: Inui - Finally not being a scrub ? :D
17: Lain - My ****ing manz right here. We still didn't share eat some collards yet :/
17: Will - You know your a friend and an amazing player but let me say it once again...Wills amazing.
17: Logic - Don't feel bad...your a top player but not the best lolimar.
17: Vex Kasrani- gay.
17: Nakat -narutoakatyrell. You should of went Fox g3 vs ADHD. Nice seeing you dude.
17: vVv Cheese - You need to stop thinking your such an amazing player when you loose and call it BS. Your good but NOT that good, keep practicing.
17: Kingtoon - you outplaced me, you right homie. 17th > 25th.
17: Keitaro - Falco dittos again? Atleast this set was close and I guess your the king of dittos XD
25: Pink Fresh - Nice seeing you
25: Nicole - dat ***.
25: Pwii - 999999999999 vs GnW
25: Dark Peach - LA LA LA LA. XD
25: Seagull - Nice seeing you bro. Your better then 25th.
25: EE_Flowers - dem flowas
25: Tin Man - Your a cool dude but I think dabuz needs his **** back bro.
25: Xzax - scrub.
33: vVv ChiboSempai - Nice tourny, them trips at WaWa at 7:30 am on no sleep lol.
33: Dapuffster - Good job in doubles and it was cool hanging out.
33: Stealth Raptor - Fun meeting you dude, hope to see you again.
33: Noid - Dat DACUS **** up. Its all good your an amazing player dude.
33: Nasty - Good job getting into bracket. Would of liked to see you cause some upsets tho :/
33: PatG - YO I WANTED TO COME TO YOUR ROOM BUT ME AND KT GOT STUCK AT THE VENUE. Next time bro.
33: Izumi - Good job in dubs.
33: .com - Good job getting into bracket and not playing this game anymore. My ****** right here.
33: Gunblade - aarrrgh I'll get youu next time, good stuff dude.
33: MIB - My bad in dubs homie. Come on matt lain free dog lol jk.
33: Kai - Close set vs KT. Always a pleasure seeing you sir.
33: Eazy - I heard **** was poppin at ya crib. Good talks outside.
33: Jtails - Good set, you got gayed :/
33: Wedge - People sleep on you but your good.

Blackanese: My dude right here madddd funny, nice seeing you dude.
TKbro: My niggguh haha. Your blog on AiB is amazing, i ****ing love you dude lol.
Boss: My mans hanging out was fun. Mr.headintheclouds haha. Making that money in project m and mms
State College- FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any others I'm sorry but I"m lazy atm.

Albert.

Smash Master
The "better performance" is irrelevant because the "performance" starts when you go on that character select screen and resign yourself to play a character that loses to mk (which, granted, is everybody)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you have more than put up or shut up. we designed this game for our eyes. if MK is ruining that competition that we want, then we can ban him. simple as that

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Eh. No johns. Play smart and figure out your character's tools against MK. MK camping via d-airs and tornado isn't even close to as bad as a MK planking. As long as there's a LGL and a rule on scrooging (sharking, whatever it's called when you go under the stage,) I think there are several characters that stand a good chance against MK.

And while we're at it, just want to state that I think there should be an LGL on all characters, not just MK. There are plenty of characters with good planking abilities to stall out the game. I'm a fan of camping, taking the better position, putting yourself as the person to react. I'm not a fan of stalling. I would hate to play some characters with no LGL in place.

Shoutouts later. Thanks to everyone I played, I had a good time.

And on a serious note? Never run a national at the venue again. There were times that I felt sick from the heat and the stench. It just isn't big enough, even for only 100 some people.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
1: Ally -
Ethan Nicholas 9:34 pm
yo is it an accomplishment to make elliot yell ****?
because my sonic was trollin hard
Chris Bahouth 9:34 pm
lmao
ummm
he hates sonic
>Is this why you kept on raging every time I punished you? xD But good set, man. Nice job winning the tourney as well.
2: Mew2King - Don't try to tell Shugo and I that Sonic is mid tier ever again. He's a terrible character :/
3: Vinnie - Trolling chibo with D3 gained you +10 respect points.
7: Shugo - Fun set in pools. **** falco man D: Thanks for the help on that matchup. Too bad it's impossible lmao.
9: ADHD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBYuqBgpxt0
9: Junebug - The Smirkman coming through with that win on Will. Good **** June.
13: DeltaCod - "It's not camping, it's just spacing for 8 minutes."
13: Inui - Oh you.
17: Will - Godlike frendlies man :bee: Sonic vs DK is so much fun. I have to stop trying to punish your landing with fsmash lol. Shoutouts to YI invincibility fest. Oh, and I was hype as **** during your set with tinman.
17: Vex Kasrani - MY MANS VEX
17: Nakat - Still haven't gotten to play you yet :glare: Didn't need that fox practice anyway because the fox wasn't even in my pool after they got redone.
17: Keitaro - Asdojasifsafoijfa that was my favorite set that I've ever played. Soooooo close. Screw your spotdodge so hard xD MM me at ktar 6 if we don't play again before then.
25: Pink Fresh - (ono) Let me tell you bout this man pink fresh. All he does... is die stupidly in all of his sets loool. Good seeing you again man.
25: Nicole - Finally got to meet you (kind of, not formally). :)
25: Seagull - I am the son of Shadofiend. Even though I'm not black whatsoever. Never got to do that $1 mm we were going to do because I had to leave, but -dead- @ our double sonic mm vs kai and izumi.
25: Tin Man - Nice olimar :o canada 2gud
25: Xzax - Next time keitaro tells you to take the leap of faith, DON'T DO IT!
33: vVv ChiboSempai - Very fun event. I like the fusion venue for locals or even a small regional maybe, but it definitely wasn't suited for so many people at a national.
33: Noid - Da bess samus. Nice seeing you again.
33: Izumi - Fun doubles MM for a dollar :)
33: .com - Loudest ***** in the venue. I missed you not coming to tournaments man.
33: Gunblade - Your Ganon is too much for the masses. Fun friendlies. Also, my hair is amazing.
33: Kai - Good to see you again. It's so much fun to see you get mad when you lose to my falco in friendlies :) But on the real, I still haven't played your sonic ever. We need to MM next time we're at a tournament together once I actually can make enough money to afford MMs.
33: Wedge - Wow **** ally sandbagging in pools, along with falco. :c

TKbrO - asasdalfkam you thought I was black? That's killing me rofl. I'm the 15 year old white mind**** that no one ever expects me to be. Is it a sonic main stereotype thing? :cool: Nice to finally meet you in person. Almost everything you said had me dying. The jokes you were crackin about that Dhalsim-lookin ***** who walked in on day 2 were probably some of the funniest **** i've heard in a long time.

Kirinblaze - I'm so upset that I had to play you in pools, which kept you out of pro bracket. I simply adore your link and love seeing it do well. Fun matches; your link and mario were so different than anyone else's that I have played that I had no clue what the **** to do, especially game two against your mario. You ***** me that game lol.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
In no way am I denying that the tournament wasn't stacked. Nor that it was a terrible mistake that they were on the same side of the bracket. I'm just saying it should be common sense to put the two most consistent top placers in the nation (very possibly the world) on opposite sides.
According to proper bracket theory (M2K being the best first seed and Ally being the best second seed), they should have played even earlier than they did.

Shoutouts later, just woke up.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
lol, it feels good to vent and ***** about mk and everyone who mains him at least once every tourney. The guy has his own tier, of course he'll come with haters people who ***** about the haters are kind of hypocritical.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
???

You think MK needs the ledge to timeout?

BRB playing Melee

NAKAT

Smash Champion
ADHD- Game 3......I'll get you next time!!!!
Nicole- Now I see what a good Peach is xD. We'll **** doubles next time esp since I know what to expect now :). It was awesome hanging out with you and playing with you and I appreciate learning the Peach mu from you :D. Take care
vVv Pelca- My boy Pelca getting Slizzered in the hotel room! Also good ****, I wish you lived in NJ man you are LOF material.
Mew2king- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_i8F2AqYE9YE/SnFQFoaXCYI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/lHbSkd42ASg/s400/1_024511.jpg
Keitaro- My boy beating SHUGO!!!! LETS GO XD. Also I heard some stuff man I gotta talk you :D Lol!
Nairo- You'll get them next time my boy! Until then stay free as **** ;)
PatG-
Vex Kasrani-ggs my dude. Next time I wont act retarted and give you the fight you want :)
-Logic- Thanks for taking time and playing with me so I can get the jist of what I need to do against Olimar. I still need work, but I can do it I know it.
Will- Playing with you was extremely fun omg you literally turned my whole mood around Sunday with those Friendlies.
Pwii- This tournament was meh, we got this next time Oscar. You aren't moving yet so we have more chances :). That drill is about to be put into full effect.
Dabuz- I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME YOU FOOT STOOLING MARTIAN kdjfgkhdsoildusfkhkul
Junebug- Fun Friendlies even though I *cough* bodied you *cough* :)
DeltaCod- Watching you play is actually inspiring rather than boring. You are my boy, and I am glad to see you kicking up on people.
Vinnie- Fun friendlies and good job Vinnie, one of my fav people from the community :).
Bizkit- I don't even have to say it, you already know.
17: GIMR- Meta-Game Minute :D
17: Lain- Nice seeing you
17: Ally- Good ****
17: Xzax- My boy you great to see you and good job against M2K
17: Shugo- Nice seeing you Tyrell.
17: vVv Cheese- Good seeing you my boy, we livin stay strong.
17: Kingtoon- Nice seeing you man.
17: Tin Man- A pleasure to meet you, it was cool you were happy for your Olimar brother Dabuz xD.
17: Bloodcross- BIZKIT GOT THIS ***** NEXT TIME MY BOY I SWEAR!
17: Toronto Joe- Nice chatting/playing with you man time to hit up that wifi hardcore.
17: Seagull- Sorry
17: Nakat- Stop losing faith and pull that **** together.
17: vVv ChiboSempai- >_>
17: Atomsk- Hope you start to enjoy coming to tournaments again. Just ignore the people you don't like or put on that fake smile like you told me you do. :)
17: EE_Flowers- My ***** (That's all that's needed.)
17: Inui- SHUTUP UGLY! I GOT YOU!
33: Eazy- I hate playing you in tournament man, ggs next time.
33: .com- Ggs sucks I don't make you laugh man =/
33: Dapuffster- Impressive Jiggz
33: Noid- This Samus! You are a *** for using Shiek though and killing my Luigi with uair LOOL!!
33: Wedge- My boy wedge we gotta chill lol.
33: Nasty- Nice seeing you after so long. Hang in there.
33: Kai- Nice seeing you man. hopefully we get to talk more.
33: Pink Fresh- My boy Pink! Thanks for that entree I really appreciated it. You are a super chill dude.
33: MIB- Nice seeing you dude.
33: Gunblade- Getting better and better Gunblade :D keep it up. Sucks we play eachother in almost every tournament, it needs to stop.
33: Dark Peach- fun friendlies :D
33: Jtails- My boy Jtails better luck next time. I'm gonna need you to teach me some MU's :)
33: Izumi- I am really happy you are taking the game serious again. I can't wait to see you **** **** :D
33: Punishment Divine- Loving that trash talk when all of that bs was occuring xD.
49: Patches- Nice to meet you man.
49: KirinBlaze- KIRINN :D
49: GUARD- See you at Apex my Fox brother. Hope you learned from some of my matches.
49: M@v- Better luck next time Mav. Keep on truckin.
49: Umbra- Had something waiting for that Pikachu, nice try buddy.
49: Pane- http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/TPitcher/Super Smash Bros Brawl/Recolors/Meta_Knight-green.jpg
49: Tiger- I witnessed you take a Leap of Faith in pools. Good ****.
65: Kiwi- Kiwi you ***** Am bracket. Now it's time for you to take that next step and make it into pro bracket. I believe in you.
65: Snack Attack- I believe I met you here :D you didn't recognize me though. I forgot what our convo was about but hi.
65: Sharky- ggs in that mm.
81: Aposl- I want to see you in pro bracket as well! Lets go Aposl you got this.
81: 4nace- PUT FOX IN SMASHLAND!
Tkbro- I didn't forget you though you forgot me son I see you. Nice seeing you son, we gotta play/chill together next time.

Aposl, False, VG BOOTCAMP- I saved most of my matches on the Wii rather then the SD card just letting you know. I was using the tags NAKAT, JBAND, False, and ****!. Also can you upload the friendlies I played that Sunday morning with Logic, Seagull (Snake Dittos), ETC. I'd like to see my Snake in action thanks guys :).

For the niggz in the hotel with me-

Here are the pictures and videos. (ADHD and PatG were a little drunk, Pelca had a few drinks too but idk about him.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkOMy_Quz70&feature=channel_video_title (Hotel day 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMlI_WTPBSQ&feature=channel_video_title (Hotel Day 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUlPt5jv3XQ&feature=channel_video_title (Delta trolled)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVjIRVphAhk&feature=channel_video_title (DABUZ MEDITATING YO!)
(Inui's gay *** hat)

Oh and real talk the venue price was straight bs and the venue could have been a lot better. Also it's booty that mid tiers had to go on when a lot of mid tier mains had to leave

Top Bottom