• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5 Results - 6/25-26/11

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You can't download the full thing yet. Only the demo is available. If youd like to be a tester you have to ask the smash workshop. They'll send it to you direct.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So awesome.
I'll do shoutouts... eventually. ATM running on 8 total hours of sleep in 3 days and need to catch the bus in just under an hour.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
^ that's so dumb imo, stop being lame and just release it lol and update constantly who cares
That's the whole thing they are avoiding. They want one release and a final game. They don't want the mess brawl+ was. Even I don't have project m, I just play ay jcaez house from time to time.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
when people do Shoutouts don't forget me...LOL

I don't enter anything so yea...

anyway shoutouts later.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Thanks to the people who tried out Project M. Will, Gunblade, Eazy, and Boss were especially fun to play. Wish I could've gotten some money matches though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Full placements are now in the OP

I'll be doing tons of write ups and posting more things throughout the day

M@v

Subarashii!
When I finally get home(still in harrisburg), I can fill in most of the amatuer bracket characters.

Also, maining mk now; he's just too broken good. Still will be using fox and falco a good amount because I still like certain mus better with them/to mix it u but expect mk majority out of me.

....that being said I need to get better at mk vs diddy because that's the mu I lost both times in bracket :awesome:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
That's the whole thing they are avoiding. They want one release and a final game. They don't want the mess brawl+ was. Even I don't have project m, I just play ay jcaez house from time to time.
They are taking too long though. The hype for project M game has more than double decreased due to them taking forever. Most people don't care about it at all anymore. Maybe it was hype a year ago but not now. Imo Brawl + was more of a success.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I really wanted to practice for the side event, and did so by playing the demo. The demo and the current game used at events is COMPLETELY different

ANTi_

Smash Hero
*Me having a conversation w/ Nicole*
*Cheese comes up complaining that he lost to Delta-Cod*

Now what if i was trying to get it in? Would've been the biggest cockblock LOL.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
They are taking too long though. The hype for project M game has more than double decreased due to them taking forever. Most people don't care about it at all anymore. Maybe it was hype a year ago but not now. Imo Brawl + was more of a success.
1.5 million thread views doesn't lie :p Still the most active thread on smashboards 5 months after the demo release.

We are making a lot of progress that the public can't really see yet since it's all behind closed doors. I'm confident the hype will return when we do finally release.

I really wanted to practice for the side event, and did so by playing the demo. The demo and the current game used at events is COMPLETELY different
^ That's called progress my good man :reverse:

And that's why we aren't releasing yet. Still plenty more left to do and we don't want people *****ing that the game keeps changing and they can't practice it and establish a metagame (see: Brawl+).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Oh I agree, but I mean it's changed so much that I think a demo v2 is probably deserved very soon. Demo v1 came out in Feb iirc, it's been a while. And it's not even just incremental changes at this point, it's like 1,000,000x better

when practicing the demo the day b4 the tourney i couldnt help but wish brawl+ was still popular as i enjoyed it more
playing it at cot5 though made me like P:M a lot more though because of how much better it is now. whole different game

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The big thing holding us back right now are the bugs with landing detection (you may have noticed the weird stuttering with hitstun near the ground, and it also screwed up vertical momentum a bit, so things like 2nd jumps and Samus's bomb jump aren't working exactly right). We can't release a demo update until those are fixed, as much as we'd like to.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Told yall nigz i wasnt lying when i said i took a private jet to this **** rofl.

There are cockblocks at tournaments?
Theres something called hotels where people go AFTER tournaments? Just saiyan'

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that came to event, I hope you all had a great time. Despite the problems leading up to the tournament, I think it turned out awesome in the end and just about everyone really enjoyed themselves.

Thanks to everyone that checked out the stream, from what I saw it was sort of amazing and kind of wish I got to experience it myself also.

I'm about to go back to sleep again soon so I can't continue to update everything yet, however some things I will be doing are: Getting all brackets up, uploading pictures i've taken, and then writing a series of blogs describing the process of planning and running this tournament from beginning to end. Especially when a lot of people ask me for advice on organizing events, I think this will help them a lot, and I have a lot of neat anecdotes I'd like to write about from this weekend.

But yea, my body feels like it's about to die as from waking up Thursday afternoon at 2pm to now, I've had a grand total of 9 hours of sleep. 4 nights with 1 all nighter and 3 nights with 3 hours each. Never been so tired having caffeine run my body like this before.

M@v

Subarashii!
Sleep Deprivation at its finest.

Also I think I'll post the characters I know from amatuer bracket now. I'll edit this post with them.

Amateur bracket characters:
If I'm wrong with characters/frequency of use please correct me. Keep in mind only tell me a character that helped you ADVANCE IN THE BRACKET. So if a character won you a match in a set you won, post them. Post them in order from most to least used.

Lastly if I left you blank I don't know who you played. Please let me know ^_^

1: Luckay4Lyphe:pit::pikachu2:
2: GUARD:fox:
3: Kiwi:kirby2:
4: TKCK:metaknight:
5: Sails:diddy:
5: Tiger:metaknight:
7: M@v:metaknight::fox:
7: TempesT
9: Umbra:metaknight::pikachu2:
9: M Prime:metaknight:
9: Patches
9: nuke:diddy:
13: Clai:ganondorf:
13: Pane
13: Aposl
13: Sharky:yoshi2:
17: Bionic:metaknight:
17: Dank
17: fUddO:pit:
17: Phoenix Lord:pikachu2:
17: Colaya:marth::ike:
17: KirinBlaze:link2::mario2:
17: Supreme Dirt:dedede:
17: Thunderstorm
25: Rook
25: Gio
25: Tedium
25: SephirothDotCom
25: F00LY:toonlink:
25: Crews
25: Mini Fridge
25: Heavy Garbage:metaknight:
33: MagmaDolphin
33: Price
33: Constantine
33: 4nace
33: Jumanji
33: Void
33: Snack Attack:wario:
33: Hyde
33: ****7
33: Stack
33: GreekFalcon

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yo, what if Chibo came from deep and was like: "I set out with the goal of this tournament that everyone would play for pride and honor, and the prizes were the joy of achieving victory."

Then he Planks the money and goes to buy some 3DS's.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Yo, what if Chibo came from deep and was like: "I set out with the goal of this tournament that everyone would play for pride and honor, and the prizes were the joy of achieving victory."

Then he Planks the money and goes to buy some 3DS's.
...then he'd have several 3DS's and would be hated by all the top players, but defended by the people who were not there.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Aight Time for these Shoutouts

Blackanese -My mans...I'm glad you got to come out cuz I would been like 7 times more bored then I was if you and Skip wasn't there

Skip: Chip...LOL you was mad...nice seeing you again bro...7 Steps to success my ***...LOL

EE- YO DABUZ WAS ABOUT TO **** YOU UP!...LMAO shoutouts to always being a ***** when the time is right...LOL

Aposl and Gimr aka The Metagame - Thanks for running the live stream so smoothly...you guys are coming a long way as far as tournament help and hosting goes...keep up the good work.

T.O. JOE- MY MANS!....Definitely top 3 in my favorite canadians (the other 2 being googs and illad.) yo we are going to get f**king twisted at APEX...72 hour party...LOLOL see ya soon bro.

Keitaro - YO THE DRIVIN THOUGH...LOL ***** we was going down that highway like 110mph...LOL i knew there was someone that could keep up with me on behind the wheel...Nice seeing you again/commentating with you and ****

Eazy - Thanks for the housing and LOLOL at the real talk you had with tinman...**** inspired my blog

Lain - You will always be a legend in the smash commmunity....LMAO (you know what I mean)

Shugo - MY MANS!...yo real talk stop being sad at tourneys...its not time for all that bro...also LMAO at you drinking the captain morgan...good ****....becoming a man.

Katie - Yo I felt like model with amount of picture you took of me...LOL Nice meeting and hanging out with you...you mad chill.

HippieDude - ***** you up and Dip'd and didnt even say goodbye...mad salty about that...YO but nice seeing you again...hit me with that real talk at lunch time...them stories...LMAO

Nicole - <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
^thats only obligatory hearts...I still hate you...LMAO...Nice seeing you again cuz its been like 5 months or so. and good **** gettin first seed at like 8000 fanboys on stream...LOL and beat up blacka with pillows and then passing out...Legit...LOL

Caitie (Tiger) - Nice seeing you again...good job puttin in work...stop getting so nervous in matches and you would win more.

Seagull - I bet you put in some work too at that hotel ...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (Got'em)

Patches...Didn't get to talk to you much but you were pretty cool from when I did talk to you...lol nice meeting you.

Gunblade - Good **** beating xzax...glad you got your execution down whoopin my ***...LOL nice seeing you again bro.

Xzax - "On the real...if she threw it at me...I'd beat"....LMAO my mans...nice seeing you again bro

Kingtoon - if you ain't beating form the bottom you aint beatin it right...LOL trufax *****.

Kaylo - I saw you for like 6 minutes tops but nice seeing you again...lol

Ally - IMO I think you are the best Brawl player on the North american continent...keep up the good work and ****.

Noid - THAT SAMUS...good **** taking that game off M2K...putting in that work

Pink Fresh - yo real talk...you are definitely cockier then I am...LOL you just don't get called for it because you all quiet and ****...LOLOL

Junebug - Put in that work! (M2K got in that *** tho)

Will - Nice seeing my fellow FNB member again...put in that work!

Kirin - our birthdays are up soon...LEGIT!..lol...nice seeing you again bro

Vinnie - PUT THOSE IC'S AWAY...you don't need them...your Wario and G&W are plenty good enough to get you where you ned to go...nice seeing you again bro.

PD - Fun commentating with you my dude...always nice to See my FNB members.

Kiwi - The countdown has started...LMAO

Bizkit - Man I've never rooted for you harded then I rooted for you third game against M2K...LOLOL sooo close bro...you'll get'em next time.

Wedge - Nice meeting you my dude...still mindblown you aren't black...LOL

Boss - man you better start puttin in work again.

Luckay- didn't even know you won't the amatuer tourney...good **** *****.

Pelca - with that Travis Touchdown hair...LOL nice seeing you again bro

PatG - nice seeing you again my dude...didn't get to talk to you much but apex tho...awww ye

Atomsk - Nice seeing you again and as you said...See you at apex...LOLOL

GIO - Nice meeting you my dude.

AND NOW TIME FOR THE DISS OUTS!

Pane - Caitie is not going to get with you. and don't act like you aint tryna beat..I see you givin her them Bedroom eyes...you aint slick...LOL

Tin Man - Caitie/Nicole is Definitely Not going to get with you. Ever. A ***** can't even get up and get some water without you hovering over his FB wife? grimey

BC - real talk chill out somtimes...I wasn't disturbing anybodys gameplay by asking pink do he want a pizza while you guys are on the character select screen.

Chibo - not really a dissout and not even really your fault but this tournament just felt sloppy son...I still had fun though so IDC.

M2K - Because I just don't like you you have to go in here...LOL

Izumi - For trolling....stop...LOL

Nairo - Man I gave you a compliment and you was like "well f**k you b***h"...LMAO f**ked up

if I remember more I'll edit...but thats all for now.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1. MK
2. MK
3. MK/G&W/ICs
4. Olimar
5. MK/ICs
5. Snake
7. Falco
9. Diddy
9. Falco/G&W
9. MK