• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5 Results - 6/25-26/11

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ADHD-LOL@you in the Jacuzzi with just underwear and 3 other smashers

Nicole-Nice meeting you, BTW, please stop hating on oli, hes such and awesome character :1

vVv Pelca-Dat wiimote battery, good thing it didn't fail during tourney, thanks for the diddy practice

Mew2King-You mad gay to fight or watch

Keitaro-I didn't even get to really get to say hello to you D:

Nairo-IM COMING FOR YOU NEXT!

PatG-Ugh, this second best ZSS be stealing my money *insert wifi bro-fist*

Vex Kasrani-Man, you may hate olimar, but your still cool :L

Logic-We shoulda talked a bit more

Will-COME ON, you gotta step it up with dat DK, also, thanks for driving 8+ hours in two
days

Dabuz-You actually did good enough to be proud :O

Junebug-Funnest doubles set of the weekend, i really respect your skill as a player

DeltaCod-HAPPY BIRFDAI!!!!

Vinnie-LI representing!!!! MAD HYPE!

Bizkit-OMG, your set with m2k was so intense that it was hard to watch

Lain-Lain with that trash talking

Ally-next time...i shall not get 3 stocked by your mk

Shugo-Your really chill, nice to finally meet you

Tin Man-I thought the tin man had no heart, but apparently yours is one of the biggest of them all

Seagull-We gotta stop playing at tournies, its getting old >_<

Nakat-NEXT TIME WE MEET, I AM MAKING SURE TO FOOTSTOOL YOU AGAIN

vVv ChiboSempai-LOL@our doubles team being so good considering both our characters are bad in dubz

Atomsk-Your lucky sakurai hates me :3

Inui-*walks into fridays, sees you and a few others at the table* WTF were the chances of that happening

Gunblade-Next time you gonna slay all olis you play

Jtails-**** you, next time going wario and time your tornado-ing mk out :3

Punishment Divine-That maze bathroom

Luckay4Lyphe-You have potential with pit, just sayin

KirinBlaze-Bro, why you so tired?

Umbra-umbraknight is scary O_O

Pane-Best coach right here

Tiger-Fun talking to you, very sorry we couldn't get more friendlies in

Sails-"HEY CHIBOSEMPAI!"

4nace-LOVE SUPER SMASH LAND <3

edit@usurperkingzant: Are any of my live stream vids gonna be up on your channel?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Bizkit you would've won if you grabbed M2K and grab released into snake-dash. lol

Good **** tho
Lol, a few of us were saying that during the clapping, just like how Nairo should of beat him(Bizkit) by using N air but his silly self goes for his trusty UP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lmaoooo

Bizkit is a class act tho, much respect.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
Lol, a few of us were saying that during the clapping, just like how Nairo should of beat him(Bizkit) by using N air but his silly self goes for his trusty UP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lmaoooo

Bizkit is a class act tho, much respect.
nair def wouldnt have killed him from where he was at he was like near the ledge and he has good di but if the upb would have worked the chances of him dying is bigger than nair

Djent

Smash Champion
I have to admit, I was skeptical as to whether or not Bizkit could beat his KTAR 5 performance. I'm glad I never made that skepticism public, because I would have looked like a fool. Games 1 and 3 vs. Mew2King were amazing, Game 2 was gayyy but he fought teh gayness so well. With Ally playing little to no Snake anymore, it's great to see others like UltimateRazer and Bizkit stepping it up sooo far.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
1: Ally - Crazy dominance this tournament, so glad to see you taking **** to whole new levels
2: Mew2King - i would love to be so good that when i get second at a national ppl think im falling off LOL
3: Vinnie - thanks for the training and coaching, congrats on top 3 you were on point this weekend,wifi warriors my dude
4: Dabuz - rockin that juicy red lipstick i digg
5: Bizkit - this dude stepped it up for kiwi sons LOL
5.Atomsk - that troll MK is too legit
7. Shugo - one of my best friends real talk lmao
7. Nairo - i know you wanted to do better but you still did some pretty slick ****,your falco is free as **** offline though:c
9: GIMR - grats on 9th, we in here
9: ADHD - nice to finally meet you after so long,fun times dude
9: Junebug - that dbz-esque MM was too good haha
13: vVv Pelca - good seeing you again, mad funny/cool
13. Bloodcross - sorry we didnt get to play,still chill like before, glad you shook my hand this time tho lmfao jk
17. Lain - my brotha from anotha mother, *****s dont knw about that 6am rooftop brotalk at eazys
17. Vex - thanks for rooting for me, i appreciate the support
17. Nakat - such a trip seeing that advanced metagame fox against my dusted *** 08 one, those games were tight though LOL #swag
17: Will - good stuff in pools, that upb super armor shiz is soo legit
17: Logic - double ditto teams champions
17. Cheese - that sneaky *** win vs bizkit was too good lmao
17. Kingtoon - good stuff in doubles,you beasted for real
17. Keitaro - ggs in that mm, you aint pay me though rofl!
25: Pink Fresh - you were so tired saturday i swear when we were friendlying you i thought you were about to die or something LOL mad chill though
25. Nicole - that 1 trillion dollar cheque wifed you up mad quick girl <3
25: Pwii - "DK hit me with that doodoo" <-- WTF LOL
25. Xzax - thanks for the support, saw some of your matches,slippery *** falco haha
25: Dark Peach - that irl gravity D.I was distracting as **** when i played you, ggs in bracket
25: Seagull - that U.S.A Joe counterpart, ggs fox vs wolf was legit
25: EE_Flowers - that side b hype! my mans phil is the truth, see you on wifi haha
25: Tin Man - THAT LEAP
33: vVv ChiboSempai - you gonna find that princess chiba one day my dude,shoutouts to making mprime almost **** his pants
33: Stealth Raptor - yo i see you fappin in your sleep at chibos in the kitchen when i went to get some water, **** was mad random my dude
33: Roller - nice to meet you dude, thanks for the s/o
33: Noid - crazy matches vs m2k
33: Nasty -thanks for the ride,nice meeting you you
33: PatG - andre 300 LOL you mad chill<3
33. Izumi - dude looks happy 24/7, ***** loves life i digg
33. .com - bodybagged tinman game 1 LMAO had me laughn the whole tourney good ****
33. Gunblade - yo i can just feel that bromance from you, mad love
33. Eazy- the realest of ppl,on some biblical status
33.Jtails - that smash land metagame master LOL good seeing you again, had alot of laughs with you too haha

1: Luckay4Lyphe - grats on 1st, wifi players went in this tourney lmao
3: Kiwi - went in so hard on nairo LOOL cold hearted status
5: Tiger - gotta learn that ftilt/dtilt mixup
7: M@v - thanks for the practice,actually really helped combined with your tips, good **** dude
13. Pane - good seeing you again,spacie brothers lmao
13. Aposl- i cant handle that charizard real talk lmao
25. Gio - we out to the vape lounge!!

All the canadians i rode with, we talked for like 20hours over the bus so im not typing anymore lmao

TKO - that formula 1 driver/pro commentator/realest of reals #swag
Blacka- my dude,one of the reasons why i come out to these once in a while,chillin was too fun,at apex we needa round up the crew tho
Tashon de la ghetto - that 7 steps to licorice hair master, megaman swag LOL
Anti - my wifi swag master,**** your sheik tho

If i missed anyone ill come back and fix it,just finished another 12 hour bus ride so im pretty tired. Love being in the U.S, that hype explosion everytime. We out to apex 2012

KageMurphy

Smash Master
1: Ally - Glad u won, your match in winners with M2K wasn't hyped since nobody knew it was going on lmaooo
2: Mew2King - I love how you play LOL
3: Vinnie - Dat Marth! Good job on 3rd D:
4: Dabuz - Thought this man was gonna attack me, yelling bout he invented CS LOL
5: Bizkit - Beast snake, that camp game is perfect.
5: Atomsk - You should of beat Dabuz lmao but good job getting top 5, not surprised.
7: Nairo - My mans, never change bro
7: Shugo - Ramona Flowa powa
9: Toronto Joe - This man right here, everyone was sleeping but I knew, ToJoe gets it in.
9: GIMR - Good **** placing so high and reppin hard
9: ADHD - Hot tub hoe
9: Junebug - Same as GIMR and fun friendlies, stop sandbaggin me.
13: vVv Pelca - WiiMote warrior
13: Bloodcross - Sorry I laughed when u lost to Bizkit, don't hate me ;(
13: DeltaCod - GGs, dat Yoshi
13: Inui - U have bad taste in girls LOL
17: Logic - tough break in bracket but good seeing you
17: Vex Kasrani - Best dinner guest LOL
17: Nakat - My mans, going hard
17: vVv Cheese - Thanks for always helping man, sorry I could not beat Delta
25: Pink Fresh - SD Master lol, chill with them already my boy
25: Nicole - Good seeing you, you're too hype when rooting v/s someone, hard in da paint
25: Dark Peach - Your match vs BC was classic bro lol
25: Seagull - Thanks for the ride and my God man, we are too good together LOL
25: EE_Flowers - I did well!
25: Tin Man - You are a funny man, no doubt, glad u came out.
25: Xzax - swag team
33: vVv ChiboSempai - Nicely ran event bro
33: Noid - Lol @ u taking a game off M2K and never losing that Zen like smile
33: PatG - My man, sucks we didn't beast teams but I had mad fun seeing you
33: Izumi - GGs in pools
33: .com - Lound and ignorant, no one does it better.
33: Gunblade - GGs in bracket, your Marth was really tough. game 1 n 2
33: Kai - <333 great seeing you, bring your cards next time man lol
33: Eazy - Real talk, your real talk goes hard LOL
33: Jtails - GGs in bracket, glad I got a game off lol

other shiz

TKO - Commentary addict lmao, good **** my man, hope I dressed clean enough for your standards!
Anti - Glad u came thro, COACH MAV HAD US ROLLING LOL
Snack - Great car pool. Keep playing n study for vids, u can be a threat bro
Luckay - Great car pool. ***** amateur bracket, knew u would, my mans\
Tiger - Great car pool. Certainly a bit emo at times lol, great job in your matches.
Sails, Kiwi(SO MEAN LOL), tempest, other chubby white guy who made me crack up - You guys were awesome, NE is mad chill. Going in McDonals bags all day!
Blacka - Seeing your first day of school smile in person always cracks me up.
Mav - GGs, good luck with MK!
Pane - Good seeing you

Prolly forgot some folks but welp, I did my best.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Anyone who did not witness Bizkit vs M2K in person has missed out on one of the best Brawl sets to ever see in person imo

I've got some footage from my cell phone tho I'm uploading now
Unfortunately I accidentally stopped it though before everyone clapped for M2K congratulating him, which i'm salty about, wish I got it. Props to everyone (very respectable), and props to m2k for pulling out the win.
we were clapping for Bizkit, or at least I was....

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
1: Ally - Your MK is fun to watch, especially the Brinstar match against M2K. Congrats.
2: Mew2King - ggs, I hope you continue to play the way you do, only better.
3: Vinnie - FNB dude, FNB. I'll be coming up for your tourney I think. Great job this tournament, you're the hardest reader I know ('cept maybe Boss).
4: Dabuz - Good job, gonna have to pray more for first though.
5: Bizkit - ggs, continue playing Snake please. They need heroes like you.
5: Atomsk - You... don't... ****ing... play... this game. Jesus christ, it sickens me how good you are.
7: Nairo - ROFL ending against Bizkit. That is all.
7: Shugo - ROFL being juggled by Nairo. That is all.
9: Toronto Joe - Good job in doubles, smooth MK.
9: GIMR - Rather high placing dude. Didn't see that coming. Nice surprise Falco you've got. My bad for turning off the livestream >.<
9: ADHD - WTF are you doing down here? Camp more please.
9: Junebug - Lucario sucks. Make up for it more.
13: vVv Pelca - I heard you went Snake on my boy Pink Fresh. So cruel. Maybe you'll be the last straw for him to pick up another character for tourney play.
13: Bloodcross - Hope you found your controller.
13: DeltaCod - Camp more please. Clearly, you didn't camp enough.
13: Inui - I don't even know. Please lose the hat.
17: Lain - Your MK is trash broski. Stick to that ICs. It ***** hardcore.
17: Will - Didn't even watch a game of you, surprisingly. Hope this tourney went well for you.
17: Logic - Step it up, you haven't been doing much lately. Still one of the best Olimars obviously, but that ain't enough.
17: Vex Kasrani - Bowser sucks.
17: Nakat - I wish our one match got saved. That Samus reverse u-smash too good.
17: vVv Cheese - You took out Bizkit. Who then got 5th. Where you at?
17: Kingtoon - That TL is baller, but the force is too strong with June. Next time.
17: Keitaro - 2 stocked Lain's MK just to get 2 stocked by Lain's ICs. =/ Still, you've improved so much with your Falco, especially from the last time we first played. Great job.
25: Pink Fresh - You suck. Stop SD'ing
25: Nicole - Fun friendlies. Not sure if I improved in general from WHOBO or if you weren't trying. Regardless, good job this tourney.
25: Pwii - Nice seeing you.
25: Dark Peach - Nice seeing you.
25: Seagull - Nice seeing you. Thanks for letting me borrow your GPS.
25: EE_Flowers - Kinda low placing for you, Larry. Step it up.
25: Tin Man - This man... nooooooooooooooo.
25: Xzax - I'll get you next time. My Sheik clearly wasn't ready yet.
33: Punishment Divine - Didn't see any of your matches. Hope you played well this tourney.
33: vVv ChiboSempai - ggs, next time though? Catch me when I'm not groggy from taking a nap waiting for you. Game 3 was my fault for not reacting fast though, so oh well. I won't let it go to game 3 again.
33: Dapuffster - Decent Diddy. Miss the Jiggs though.
33: Stealth Raptor - Interesting Samus. I picked up a few things. Nice meeting you.
33: Roller - Nice seeing you.
33: Nasty - Freshest white boy there. Hope you played well this tourney.
33: PatG - Nice seeing you.
33: Izumi - Gay how our random MM ends up with DK vs D3. I'll get you next time.
33: .com - Nice seeing you.
33: Gunblade - My boy Gunblade! Your Marth is better than your MK IMO, I think you should keep improving it. Good **** dude.
33: MIB - Nice seeing you.
33: Kai - Nice seeing you.
33: Eazy - Coolest dude from PA/NJ/NY I know. We need to play again sometime.
33: Jtails - Nice seeing you.
33: Wedge - Sonic sucks.

Luckay - Congrats on winning Amateur Bracket
Tiger- Congrats on having one of the most hyped sets at the tournament.
Aposl - Best PT in Atlantic North! Gotta get on that Reflex status though!
Bionic - Gotta improve dude. IMPRESSIVE set-up with the livestream. Good job with that.
CREWS - I love that Samus bomb play. I think you actually helped me think of a solution to some MK problems I had against M2K earlier that day. If only we had played sooner. GGs dude.

Patches - I like the GW. I hope you keep improving with him.
Guard - I don't need f-tilt lock to beat you, but it sure makes it a lot easier =D. GGs sir, keep the farting to a minimum next time please. Oh, and congrats on your placing in Amateurs.
Mini Fridge - Gotta improve that GW. Thanks for coming down to the tournament.
MPrime - I hope I got your name right. Never really talked much or got to play you. But hope you had fun at this tournament.

If I'm missing anyone, sorry. I normally don't do shoutouts. Fun tournament overall, but I wouldn't attend a regional/national at that venue ever again. It just didn't bode well with me. Thanks for hosting though Chibo.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
shout outs to everyone I talked to, saw, spent time with, played, and met. To good of a weekend despite anything that went down wrong. <3 all you guys!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Own3D.tv doesn't record automatically :(

Guess I'll use Kaffei's streamrip for commentary as far as Bizkit vs M2K. lol

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I can 100% guarantee anything that was on the livestream TV was recorded.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Shoutout to everyone who gave me shoutouts <3

TOJoe - Good **** broski, i knew you were gonna get atleast 13th due to them wifi sessions, sucks i couldnt come to Eazys. Woulda been mad ****
.com - MY *****, why are you so funny lmao. *Sniffs me* "YOU GOT THE OILS ON" LOLOL. I gotta chill wit you in philly bruh.
EE - Funniest man in the buildin' COACH MAV 2011' CAMPAIGN. We gotta get on some more wifi bruh. Good **** getting 2nd seed bro.

Keitaro

Best part of the weekend for me was Saturday night.

20 of us got to Eazy's, everyone took litterally 4+ shots within 10 minutes, music started playing, and we all started going CRAZY!! Mad fun night!! Eazy's place was the best housing experience I had by far.

Real shoutouts soon.
Commentary for Tiger v Kiwi was legiiiiiiit.
Much love from TKO and myself <3 I get mad hype from watching brawl for some reason lol which helps for commentary and that match made me ****ing SCREAM OVER 20 TIMES LOL!! Hope I didn't **** the streamers' ears.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Just got home, ggs. shoutout to Inui making 10$ vs Anti.
$10? Only $5. lol and it wasn't even my 5 i won it in a MM. So i basically didn't lose anything ^_^, plus it was only a sidebet who the **** cares loool (Stay free 7-0 Inui)

Dont be salty because im rooting against you.

EDIT : And i know you are salty because you chose this one small situation to post about right now instead of saving it for your actual shoutout lmao.
Nice to know i was on your mind on the way home ;)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Bionic will be uploading them to the VGBootCamp channel. Unfortunately with our new setup we don't have a way to record commentary...yet. But we'll have it figured out by Genesis. If anyone recorded the stream please pm me so I can get that commentary and add it to the HQ videos.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
My pools match against Kirin is saved on someone's wii, but I have no clue whose it is. If anyone has replays of Sonic vs Link on SV, Sonic vs Mario on BF, and Sonic vs Mario on YI, that's the match I'm looking for. If anyone sees those replays, can they tell me?

AllyKnight

$10? Only $5. lol and it wasn't even my 5 i won it in a MM. So i basically didn't lose anything ^_^, plus it was only a sidebet who the **** cares loool (Stay free 7-0 Inui)

Dont be salty because im rooting against you.

EDIT : And i know you are salty because you chose this one small situation to post about right now instead of saving it for your actual shoutout lmao.
Nice to know i was on your mind on the way home ;)
wtf? LOL Anti you need to calm down I thought I was the one who used to take stuff kinda seriously but you're WAYYYYYY ahead of me. It was just funny how you were coaching M2K and ADHD and that Inui bet against you even while doing so.

oh and my bad, he still made 10$ but the other 5 was from someone.

And no, our way back home was Anti-less for sure.

Real shoutouts when I wake up

Edit: I read like the first 2-3 page and saw you post. The world sure isn't around you -_-

ANTi_

Smash Hero
wtf? LOL Anti you need to calm down I thought I was the one who used to take stuff kinda seriously but you're WAYYYYYY ahead of me. It was just funny how you were coaching M2K and ADHD and that Inui bet against you even while doing so.

oh and my bad, he still made 10$ but the other 5 was from someone.

And no, our way back home was Anti-less for sure.

Real shoutouts when I wake up

Edit: I read like the first 2-3 page and saw you post. The world sure isn't around you -_-
*AS SOON AS ALLY GETS HOME*
Just got home, ggs. shoutout to Inui making 10$ vs Anti.
Im pretty sure you were thinking about me on the way home since i was the first person you posted about and i wasnt even there for day 1 baby boy ;* (kissyface)

And i beleive the saying goes "The world doesn't revolve around you" I mean, if youre going to try to come at me, atleast sound correct bro ;p.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
shoutouts to tko,noid, blackanese, PD, ANTI, DOTCOM and anyone else who was on the awesome livestream :D

AllyKnight

antee YOU'rE MAKING THIS TOO GAY! NO I wasnt THINKING ABOUT YOU. STOP SPREADING THIS RUMOR, I WAS MOST LIKELY THINKING ABOUT HOW I NEED FOOD AND HOW WE NEED TO HURRY UP BACK SO I COULD CATCH A BUS (we made it 10mins b4 departure) AND NO I DONT POUR SALT OVER YOU, DUNT HATE YOU, DUNT SALT. Let's just say, when you were coaching em, it just made me want to win cuz I know you'd post something like " AWWW YEAH Anti's coaching ****** dem boiz, G**** M2K ADHD" LEAVE ME ALONE AHHHHH!

Top Bottom