• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5 Results - 6/25-26/11

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If Ally has Wolf next to his name cause he used him in pools matches, then I should have Falco next to my name (For Rajam's list and any other list that uses character usages).

Mprime

Smash Ace
vague memory of all the ppl i played with so ima do my best (no specific order)

Ally - The Americans were saying that you are technically one of them cuz u always down there, but they are just jelly. Represent Canada 1st place, good ****ing ****! One more thing, thank you for trolling the photo got with m2k in the background, that **** will be going on ebay lol.

M2k - Thanks for the MM and for let'n me get my picture taken with you. Dat story will be told to mah grandchildren one day.

Nasty - It was nice meeting you for the first time, had a great time doing doubles. Dat momentum block was too ****ing good!

Logic - wuts that i'm 2-0 with ur Oli :troll:. your no sleep johns mean nothing i didn't sleep all week :troll:.

Chibo - Thankyou for housing us canadians and making this all possible. this was my first time coming to the states and i will remember this day till the day i die. Best time of my ****ing life and i owe it all to you! (P.S. my glasses were in my bag :p but i left my sleeping bag in ur house or car ahahaha and i also accidently stole someones chips and gatorade thinking it was patches, i`m sory to whoms ever they were). thankyou for making my first time into the states a memorable one!

Pain - GOOD ****ING GAMES!

Lain - it was great meeting you and i'm so glad i got to burn at least once when i got down there, you made it possible ahaha. You best be coming to canada and i will making sure i have at least a quarter of HIGH GRADE **** if you can make it down! p.s. your icies made me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and to the canadian broskies who travelled along with me

T.O. Joe - it wouldn't have been the same if you didn't come bro. legit ****ing times! and congrats on placing 9th!

Patches - had a great ****ing time chilling with you bro. we both got 9th place. look forward to teaming with you at apex, it will be ****ing jokes for sure!

Supreme dirt - I'm glad you had a good time bro, enjoyed having you around and i hope to see you at more nationals and tournies in general. EPIC POKEMON BATTLES!

Fuddo - twas ****teh one of us had to be eliminated but at least a canadian moved on. GG's!

Tinman - good **** gettting out of pools and for going toe to toe with will, that match was ****ing epic!

gaurd - i've never seen 2 big guys run so fast before, one was hungry and the other wus scurred lol. **** yeh for almost getting 1st in amateurs your fox is legit!

minifridge - if it wasn't for that lvl 8 mii i would not have gotten to the last boss on "find mii" lulz thanks for helping me make it that far

(if i remember more names i`ll edit them in)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh man, it was so awesome. I learned a hell of a lot while I was there. I keep getting told that at some point while I was there, my playstyle changed dramatically. Don't know exactly when or how it happened, but at some point during the tourney something changed.

Also apologies to anyone who had to be near me during the second day, I had no way to shower at all. I'm normally showering twice a day. Never again. Never, ever again.

M@v

Subarashii!
Just keep practicing. Also if you keep your mind open to suggestions and play lots of matches/friendlies, you usually get a lot better, even in the short span of a 2 day tourney.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bizkit- You >M2K. Don't care what anyone says, you are smarter then he is. Takes balls to deal with that camping of his with snake and dish it to him times 2. God was sitting on his shoulders when you did an upsmash when you really ment uptilt. Like a is just not ment to lose. And when he is about to. god steps in and just messes it all up. Contrats on 5th.

Toronto Joe- I blow it so hard against you. I got so scared for no reason after the start of both games I was hacking the **** out of your meta knight. So I did not deserve to beat you at all, yet alone place this high. Nice getting 9th. You earned it.

Junebug - Same as with what I said to toronto. But I was just so upset and embarressed on how I blow that game on chibo When I had the win right in my hands. I lost the will to play after that set so you just beat me like nothing. maybe next time I can give you a real match

Bloodcross- Game 2 was so luck on your ***. Through game one ans some of game 2, I FINALLY figured out the proper way to beat falco. Have to do a lil melee strat on how Peach deals with Falco in melee. I felt I could have one, then my thumb slipped off the control and on to the D pad and taunt right in front of you in a close one hit could end it for ether side. it was funny so I am not upset for blowing my chances to advance into the bracket. Next time I ever Play you Im taking that set. God saved your ***.

Inui- Thanks for the right from the train station to the venue. That really helped me out tons.

Nakat - Yea, fun friendlies. I had to get that three stock on that fox to show you that Peach is the real deal. And yea, don't do DK on me, hahaha.

Dark Peach- *******. Stop hoking in mathes so much and maybe for once in your life you can actually place high in big tournaments and prove something with yourself and this character.

Seagull - Not gonna lie. I did not like you at all When it came to me and you. You don't seem like such a **** now. (least towards me anyway) And thanks.

vVv ChiboSempai - Loseing to you blow w/e confidence I had to play well in this tournament. I an not believe I did not keep playing safe and just lost. I always do that when it matters. Idk when I am ever gonna stop being so stupid. So I did not derserve to beat you at all and got what I should have gotten for being a brainless scrub at the end. So good job on beating me. Better player and man won.

Stealth Raptor- Sorry for how I was acting through the matches. As you can tell or heard, I am emo srcub. I was just fed up with playing ROB. Got so much ROB practice, I feel like I should never. Bracket/Pools Mid tiers and PM, Nothing but camping robs. got annoying as hell. I don't care for a campy rob since I know how to deal with that. But seeing it to much beomes a bore and annoying.

Noid- GG's. Funny mathes

PatG- I Think you sandbagged me in bracket as much as you said you did not. You should have one those those mathes and went to fight bloodcross, not me. You are a better player than I am. Hell you first seed your pool while I barly got third. I just can't believe you played me for real in the matches. I don't even know if I have the right to say this but ggs. Well see what happens next time we play.

.com - Good seeing you. I love being around you and hearing you talk. Funniest black person in the community next to TKO.

Eazy- Fun friendlies. Got some good practice in those games

Jtails -As usual, you can see that I always choke in matches. You was dead 2 times when we played in mid tiers game one as TL. and I blow the chance to end the game by doing stupid ****. We both need to like quit it seems. We just can't seem to do our thing. And funny car ride back to NYC. So so have to travel together more often.

Icon- Fun games and thanks for the comment. Mario is too fun. Sheik too but got bored of her. So went back to Mario.

Tiger- Impressive. You did some really creative things. The way you play, and thought was really good. Even for meta knight. Keep it up.

Patch- Fun games.

(The DDD player I played that knows Peachy-Desu) GGs

(The Marth player I played) GG's

Boss- Fun Friendlies. Toad>Mario Ha ha ha.

I played like so many people, can't remember you all, so If I missed you, nice seeing and playing with you. Did not do much here to be remember and all but I tried, somewhat. Fun time. See you guys around.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Shout outs:

Chibo: Good tournament, fun "after party"
Canadians: Can't remember all of your names but I'll give specific shout outs to the names I do remember. I had a lot of fun, especially at Wawa's. I'm glad we didn't get jumped by those wanna be thugs lol
1: Ally - Fun money match, good job wrecking everyone there, lol.
2: Mew2King - you need to learn to win with out camping. Your character has the tools so stop acting like you "have" to time opponents out to win certain match ups
3: Vinnie - Good job. GW top 3!
4: Dabuz - you do better at every tournament. Keep it up.
5: Bizkit - I find it amazing that you were able to go from high level player to Legendary status in a matter of hours. I hope you can keep it consistent because I would love to see your Snake play that well again. It was very entertaining.
5: Atomsk - learn the Icies match up and stop choking :p
7: Nairo - you keep getting better and better. Fun friendlies btw
7: Shugo - Falco too goodz!
9: Toronto Joe - we in there at that number 9 spot!
9: GIMR - shield next time even if you think you're far away enough from the C4
9: Junebug - Learn dat Falco matchup :)
13: Inui - I better not be on your Facebook >< j/k
17: Will - I'm glad I made your day with that come back :p
17: Logic - step it up :/
17: Vex Kasrani - Go to a MK tournament and win pleeeeeease
17: vVv Cheese - nice set, I got a little lucky
17: Keitaro - good job in those falco dittos
25: Pwii - good matches
25: Dark Peach - GGs in P:M
25: Tin Man - I had a lot of fun talking theory craft with ya. You should move down to MD lol
25: Xzax- VGBC Xzax, same to you king toon :p
33: Punishment Divine -GGs
33: Stealth Raptor - damn, all the way from Kansas
33: Noid - This guy with his restless leg syndrome :p
33: Nasty - cool hanging out at Wawa's. You fell for the trap! Good thing we dipped before things escalated.
33: Gunblade - Nice Commentary
33: Eazy - GGs

@Tiger: Nice job getting 5th in amateur

@Luckay: Nice job getting 1st in amateur!

@TKO: you did an awesome job with commentary dude. Keep up the good work.

@Aposl: step it up. I know you're getting better at a quick rate but you need to show it in tournament!

@Sarah: Nice meeting you and nice camera.

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Wiinet shoutouts johns so I'll do quick ones...

Midwest:

Shugo: Hope you feel better man, rough weekend but regardless hope you had fun overall ;)
Lain: Friggin scared me twice in 1 one day LOL last minute **** is getting me hyped these days. Good job vs M2K and stuff hope you enjoyed 1st night as well at Eazy HAHA! yooo00o0ooo00.
Gio: Lain's secretary, thanks for all the help, trip was **** too thanks to you, next time you already know what we doing at your place! See you next weekend maybe.
Nicole: Thanks for driving us to the tournament and awesome week (all I remember is talking to you when I was buzzed but forgot it all) same to you, Eazy's house = da bess.
Roller: Nice seeing you, get back to MI already.
Stealth Raptor: Didn't play you but I will eventually >.> good job making out to this.

Idk, any other MW?

And Kel's carpool, why no show?

Canada:

To Joe: LOL dude went mad hard on sat night, ya need to start controlling yourself a bit but otherwise good **** getting top 10 and beating Shugo. I was impressed.
Tinman: Nice seeing you and good job still, I'm sure you had lots of fun at yourfirst big enough American tourney. ;) KTAR6 or Apex 3 baby.
Mprime: Didnt talk much but hope you had a good time.
Guard: Sorry, pikachu is a ***** but nice seeing you, liked when you won WFS haha.
Minifridge : Nice seeing you too!
Patches: I heard ya had da smoking moments with Lain, nothing beats Lain at smoking.
Supreme Dirt: I unno if I talked to you..

iunno if other canadians went but hope you enjoyed.

Eastttt coastttt:
M2K: Good games, sucks that my Snake gets 2-3 stocked these days, I'm so free lolol.
Nairo: thanks for going last min and teaming with me, you're def top 3 teammate ever you wrecked son.
EE: LOL at your jokes during GIMR's set. AND when you said to m2k "If I'm taking a stock from you, you must be ****ing sucking" or some **** like that haha.

ADHD: Remember my tip, cuz I don't think Diddy Kong alone can do it anymore =/.
Atomsk: Hope you feel better, I still wish to see you at tournaments so keep going, just don't care anymore.
Gunblade: Stop trolling me :O nice seeing you too.
Kai: didn't say much but thanks for the gratz.
Keitaro: You mad free losing to my DRUNK Falcon with your MK. You owe me 3 dollars still ;).
Chen: I don't hate you silly, I just think you talk too much without thinking.
Dabuz : Enjoyed playing you for the first time in 3 years or so. Good job ****** too.
Vinnie: Good ****, go GW next time for full set, he's definatly your best char vs MK.
TKBRO: Nice seeing you and hearing your commentating is awesome.
Blackanese: ^ this.
Aposle: Heard you timed out someone with Squirtle LOL.
Dapuffster, good job in doubles, :wolf: Ahoooooo!
Vex: Stay free :x but good job still for someone who don't play.
Wedge: good games, yeah I def hate sonic, haha you had me annoyed!
Deltacod: ggs, I thought I died when you uaired me at 104% at the top of the stage, stage is madd fat.
Logic: ggs, you did better than in our MMS but MMS are = tourney, unless you're sandbagging then yeah and you have bad luck too.
Boss: yooo tell me your ways, g**** losing that weight.
Luckay: I liked your pit, very entertaining to watch, almost made me want to pick him up LOL.
Eazy: Thanks for the housing, mad **** and fun and thanks for anything you did and good job keeping up with like 20+ smashers.
(getting forgetful)
Inui: gj in doubles and singles, good bet I suppose and doubles trolling was legit.
Izumi: you and inui with that trolling, thanks for the friendlies, needed em badly.
Pwii: son, do work next time much harder, almost had me in doubles
Jtails: same to you!
pelca: :wolf: will get you next time.
Chibo: thanks for hosting once again, enjoyed.
Bizkit: good ****, rep what of Snake is remaining these days.
Anti: Nice seeing you still, don't hate you man, just know that when you're there, I gotta win LOL (rivalry? maybe)
continuing later lol

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Even if I got 2nd in amateurs.... I'm still very disapointed in my performance. I look at in like
"I didn't even make it out of pools...".

Aside from that, I had a blast this tourny and I'm deffinetly coming back to future nationals like APEX 2012 and stuff.

oh and to those who were victims.... I'm sorry for touching you. I won't do it again.

The matches on the stream that I was perrsonally VERY hyped for was Tiger vs Kiwi and Bizkit vs
M2K. Also, Lain's Ice's vere freakin legit..... MAD impressive Ice Climbers dude.

and every one else that I spoke to a bit from Boss, to Dabuz, to Nasty, to crews, to Nakat, to SOOOOO many other Americans.. YOU GUYS ROCK.

oh and Luckay.... I couldn't really say "I lost because of Pika". lol Sure we could say that my CP's weren't really in my favour..... still, you beat me with Pit in ALL other matches besides 1 (the one you went Pika). You have a great Pit man.

btw Chibo..... I didn't get my 10$ for Amateurs yet. lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm sorry, my mistake. I was so dishevaled about the end of amateurs since grand finals took place like 4 hours after losers finals. I'll be sure to Paypal it to you today.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12938179#post12938179

Uploading, recording, and updating this video thread as I continually record/upload more vids from my Wii.

I have a set of a Fox/Mk (Faith) vs a GaW (Run). Who are these people? Speak up so I can name the video correctly pl0x!

I also have M2k vs Izumi and a Kirby and a Peach. Who're the Peach and Kirby? It's a 1v3 Pokeball vs M2k match. It was pretty entertaining actually.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12938179#post12938179

Uploading, recording, and updating this video thread as I continually record/upload more vids from my Wii.

I have a set of a Fox/Mk (Faith) vs a GaW (Run). Who are these people? Speak up so I can name the video correctly pl0x!

I also have M2k vs Izumi and a Kirby and a Peach. Who're the Peach and Kirby? It's a 1v3 Pokeball vs M2k match. It was pretty entertaining actually.
That GW was Vex. I remember seeing that tag on the livestream.

Top Bottom