• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of Brokenness VII - Championship Event - July 25-26 - Chicago, Illinois

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
man i wanted to go but i have no ride for the melee day and i have other plans for Saturday that i would rather not cancel just to watch people play brawl :crying: sorry, webster/DK ....

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Hunger + Panda = loudest team ever <3

I want there to be doubles pools so we can go double random and convince people to play on random stages.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
How is the setup situation looking for Melee? I can bring one again if Kelly gives me a ride, but it would be nice to have more than last time so other people (that are driving) should bring some as well.

soccerdude7200

Smash Journeyman
will there be more tournaments??
I know u said this is the "finale", but are you still gonna host more at some point??

Quik17

Smash Ace
Results from what I know.

1. Judge/Ally
2. Judge/Ally
3. Hunger
4. Anther
5. Krystedez
5. Lain
7. Fatboy
7. Kain
9. Ook
9. Quik
9. Coco
9. Grimace

* Judge vs. Ally grand finals were still goin on after I left.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Results from what I know.

1. Judge/Ally
2. Judge/Ally
3. Hunger
4. Anther
5. Krystedez
5. Lain
7. Fatboy
7. Kain
9. Ook
9. Quik
9. Coco
9. Grimace

* Judge vs. Ally grand finals were still goin on after I left.
Holy ****ing ****, good **** Judge/Ally, HUNGER it was the 75m game that gave you the strength to get 3rd.

So Anther wins the whole series or what?

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
I'm astounded at the competition there man. Really good stuff, I loved fighting Ally in my first pool match that was just amazing how close I came to two-stocking him, wish we coulda recorded that match. I also wish I had lived 10 seconds longer in his evil comeback, lol.

Ook=awesomest awesome DK. I wanted to play you outside of pools so bad, but the bracket didn't work out that way :)

7FO= **** good patient wario in his own right, he's got some experience.

Fatboy, Sago, Bowyer, Judge = oh****themetaknights! I beat 3/4 of em :D (my whole bracket was stuffed with MK's. I had one Snake (Grimace) and one Pikachu (the great anther in my last match for the night, sending me to 5th :D)

That was the most fun I've ever had in my life man, really. I hope I can get out more cuz Im so tired of relying on wifi for my matchup experience.

judge!

Smash Ace
ally beats me in grand finals coming down to the last hit last game. insanly close. hes just to good is about it lol. but then he 3-1 me 2nd set lol

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Fatboy, Sago, Bowyer, Judge = oh****themetaknights! I beat 3/4 of em :D (my whole bracket was stuffed with MK's. I had one Snake (Grimace) and one Pikachu (the great anther in my last match for the night, sending me to 5th :D)
this krystadez or sumtin?

Scythe

Smash Master
I"d like to point out that top 2 for Brawl+ were people who never played it before

Quaz

Smash Master
whata wacky tourney for me. I go from not making out of pools to getting 4th wtf.

shouts

Kels - **** your style with every character is soo fast. Your techskill is so perfect. I hope to play you at smym and MAYBE do better against you.
Tink - **** you and our lame peach dittos. I did better than last time though.
Big D - sucks you got counterpicked hard both by Tink and Kels, you should like get really good against sheik somehow with falcon so you can use him all the way and not have to worry about marthy marth and his loooong sword. ISNT BRAWL + THE BEST GAME EVER?? I BEAT U IN IT SO IT MUST BE LAWL!
Mundunguu - not bad in teams? I wanna keep teaming with you now again. having a constant team mate is always good.
Anther - so glad I didnt have to play you. Im sure that pikachu would have destroyed me.
Vro - chaingrabs, thats how I gotta beat falcon I guess :dizzy: your falcon is pretty whack though, did some weeird stuff against me. Jab to Knee? too good.
Scythe - you should be going all sheik against me. its too hard to beat on neutral stages. I always have to take you to some gay stage just to handle it. GGs though nonetheless.
Madwak - your doc is improving! keep it up you didnt do too bad against me the 2nd game.
Trail - stop johning go to more tourneys sheesh
Raychun - read trail shout
Rat - read raychun shout.

uhm I think thats all.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Definitely an awesome tournament. I'm sad now that I know I'll not ever be in a brawl tournament in the midwest again. If I am, it'll be random chance that one falls when I am home for whatever reason.

Thank you all for your love and support.

Oh, and GO BRAWL+. After a little touch ups here and there, this game should replace normal brawl. It has serious potential.

Top Bottom