• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of Brokenness VII - Championship Event - July 25-26 - Chicago, Illinois

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
For those entering Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2.

Everyone that enters will get one of the posters that we have.

Also, the Top 15 are Guaranteed a game from the games we got. The winner of the Tournament will also get one of each game. After that everyone else in order will start choosing what games they want, either Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2, Naruto Ninja Destiny, or Naruto Shippuden Ninja Council 4.

Top 10 will also, have a choice of getting on of the 10 TOMY Bags that we got to give away. So you have something to put the stuff you win in.

Also we have a few Chop Sticks to give away those will be given at random to those that enter the Naruto tournament and anything extra we will be giving them away at random to players that enter the tournament. So hopefully, we can make sure that everyone that enters gets something for entering as well as we will be taking a lot of pictures and will be interviewing a few of the top players as well. As well as recording matches for the event. So hopefully this all goes well! ^_^

As far as the other tournament for Naruto go, they will be on a live feed. So those entering Naruto will have a live feed for every game that will be at the tournament. This includes, Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2, Naruto Shippuden GNT EX 3, and Naruto GNT 4 Singles and Doubles.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i reeally wish i could come ive wanted to come to one of ur tourneys DK but my parents are iffy

Vayseth

Smash Master
I wouldn't run a side tournament for brawl singles until pools and brackets are COMPLETELY OVER. That's why nothing else is scheduled.

THIS IS MY LAST TOURNAMENT. I AM SELLING EVERYTHING I OWN. PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK AND SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE. THIS IS THE LAST THING I AM DOING BEFORE I AM GONE FOR GOOD SO THE PRICES ARE EXTRA LOW SO GET IT WHILE YOU CAN.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6747459

Thank you for your support.

Vayseth

Smash Master
You have to spread out the smash games or it'll never finish. Also, brawl singles and brawl doubles usually take too long when run together so we had to split the two brawl tournaments as well.

Vayseth

Smash Master
It's to get people to stay for the whole thing, and then to make sure we finish on time because brawl doubles and brawl singles when run together never finished on time.

If everyone hates it, and I understand it's hard to go from melee to brawl, it's possible to put them on the same day, but this way we can get people staying for the whole weekend, spread out the games a bit, and make the tournament run smoother.

hunger!

Smash Champion
what about those people not planning on staying for the whole weekend. that planned on going BECAUSE the stuff was on the same day. just saying. it's ********.

Vayseth

Smash Master
DK told me he's looking into it. When the schedule was planned (the original one) it wasn't finalized. This one isn't either, just yet. It's tough because we have to regulate all of these tournaments over 2 days and have to consider space and time to allocate to each tournament. The schedule changed because all 4 smash tournaments were scheduled for the same day, which would be absolutely impossible. The reason they were split is because it would have been impossible to do brawl doubles, singles pools and singles brackets in the time constraint (aka, no more staying there until 2 am). Hopefully they haven't started running the fliers yet.

Hopefully we have a ton of set ups so we can get in and out of brawl quickly, or it's going to be tough to finish it all. In one day.

DK: For people who can't stay both days, maybe we should have Brawl on one day, melee on the other, but tac on the side tournaments with melee so we can concentrate on getting the main brawl events done for people who just want to come for those.

Vayseth

Smash Master
THE SCHEDULE IS BEING CHANGED AS WE SPEAK. DON'T WORRY GUYS!!!!

In other news...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223359

IT'S FINALLY ALL UPDATED.

Please let me know if you would like anything and I'll be sure to get it to you somehow one way or another. PM or replying in the thread there is fine. If you have any specific questions, catch me on AIM at PacManVay.

Thank you all very much!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I updated the schedule again... XD

Check the main post for the info. ;D

@Xyless - I'll put it on tonight.

Kels88

Smash Lord
You should make melee doubles on Saturday and make melee singles on Sunday. If you do that it will give melee player more incentive to come both days rather than just Sunday.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
@Kels - The venue will be open all day, so if people want to come over Saturday for Melee and run some side tournaments they can do. This way they can come both days and hang out and play games. Casuals for every game will be going on all weekend. you are welcome to come and bring a set up and run events like crews, low tier, or whatever. we have room for that.

Kels88

Smash Lord
@Kels - The venue will be open all day, so if people want to come over Saturday for Melee and run some side tournaments they can do. This way they can come both days and hang out and play games. Casuals for every game will be going on all weekend. you are welcome to come and bring a set up and run events like crews, low tier, or whatever. we have room for that.
We should run a melee: low tier and random tourney then.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
@Kels - I can add that to the lineup for Saturday. Ill talk with Zjiin and see what he thinks about that.

Vayseth

Smash Master
What MI means to say is after everyone gets back from EVO, MI is going to need housing. Anyone willing to put up MI Friday night? I believe most people will be leaving after brawl on Saturday so they'd only stay one night.

So, if anyone can house, can you please post here or in the Big MI topic? That would be great.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I can't attend anymore. Schedule conflict with work means there's no way I can get off for this.

See you all at MI Vs. The World I guess. =(

Top Bottom