• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

D. Disciple

Smash Master
kssb, both Take It! sets, me vs you/me vs puff, are ruined cause of black boxes. :( :(

Devil I accept. KSSB I accept both but I'll only count it as 1 cause those will be sexy, and also I'll make sure to capture them.
ddisciple if you still want to do a snapple chugging MM after watching sparrow's video then I accept that too
I'll do one more (SSBM lol) $5 mm no questions asked, any takers? :grin:
Yeah I've seen that already, it's gonna be fun. I think it's gonna be close, who knows I might be wrong.

Zicore

Smash Champion
you guys have such boring mm's!!!! $1 is so weak!!!
I'll agree to a $5 best of 5 MM to the first 3 people to ask for one, I don't care who. lol :(
zicore $2.71 random everything best of 6 MM?
You know it...though it would be best of seven...
And no banned stages, and you can't get the same character twice...if thats ok, then I will do it for $2.71

If I get a ride, you're on Steve!

But we both go random! Deal?:p
I think he ment me...

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
okay, so just to recap
KirbySSB falco vs doc $5 3/5 neutral only no bans
KirbySSB marth vs doc $5 3/5 neutral only no bans
DevilDigimon random vs random $5 3/5 normal stage rules
eci4 fox vs doc $5 3/5 neutral only no bans
D. Disciple want to up the stakes and have our SCMM be $5 for THREE snapples? I've never done that before so it should be pretty intense. lol
Zicore random vs random $2.71 first to six, random stages, all stages, no bans, no consecutive characters, in the event of a ditto we take tags off and do same color glitch

let me know if any corrections are necessary. THESE MUST ALL BE RECORDED!! :D

sadly I'm gonna break aawy from exciting MM talk to bring up the tournament for a bit (awww...), we REALLY need to get a start time ironed out. If I don't hear any opinions to the contrary by Friday, we're doing doors open at 9 and tourney starts at 11.

Eci4

Smash Ace
I think 11 should be good for me... I'm waking up at like 3:30 for this and trying to get there by 10 I think... If you do any earlier than 11 though I'll stab you and then be all :p

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Recording only high-stakes MM, eh? Then does that mean you wouldn't record our match? Remember, I still owe you a MM XD, and one that'll likely be only $1, not because I know I'll lose or anything like that, because with college and not a whole lot of money I need to watch what I spend >.>

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
11 sounds good. For people who get there at 9 or 10, gives them plenty of time to warm up, and get friendlies in. Plus, it's helpful to those OOS'ers

Kel

Smash Master
In addition to this date being Gamejunkie, it is also the date of DDR nationals AND Pump it Up Nationals.

Come on 18 spikes...I thought you were one of us too! Look where you got your freakin' name from!

And Mathos, didn't you say you were going to be running season's beatings II?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
In addition to this date being Gamejunkie, it is also the date of DDR nationals AND Pump it Up Nationals.

Come on 18 spikes...I thought you were one of us too! Look where you got your freakin' name from!

Oh come on, I haven't gone to a DDR-specific tournament in like 3 years :p

Sliq

Smash Master
Why wouldn't Tapion go? I mean, the tournament is in his ****ing backyard.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Cool, so 56k and quaz, and maybe spikes... I'll take a couple more if people want to.
Oh you KNOW I will do this...

So i got a $5 mm against Sparrow Random
A $2.71 Best of 7 random vs Spikes
$1 mm vs Aaron Peach vs G&W
Chrono - $5 Peach vs Puff

56k, you up for a $2 mm Peach vs G&W?

If I am forgetting anoyone or if anyone wants to mm, let me know...

mathos

Smash Champion

So you aren't going to come anyway. C'mon Chan.

Season's Beatings II is the same date as Viperboy's Circuit Event but I cannot host a single tournament when I need to be at my circuit event. I understand priorities good sir!

Zicore

Smash Champion
NO Johns. Except 10 letter johns.
dude...lone...stop posting johns...you can't. You lost to me and quaz in teams...therefore you can't post about johns anymore. Seriously...its annoying.

PUFF!!!!! 12 pack of soda mm????

Top Bottom