• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
what people don't know is that I helped him run dodgeball at FC...so...yeah...I know him well enough to call him TJ.

And lone...you hosted tournies at Chimeras...you are dumb =P

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Sorry, if I can't call him by what everyone else on the board calls him, ill just be cool and CALL THEM BY THEIR SMASH NAMES OK! My bad! Jeesh. Thanks for insulting my tournies too, and while you're at why don't you complain about how I don't do MM's, and heck while you're at it, why don't you complain on how I get lucky at tournies. My gosh, It's like every freaking thing I do on smashboards, everyone has to complain.

I'll just stop hosting tournies, and you guys can have your one tourney a year.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Dude chill out, no need to go ballistic over the internet. It's just a name, no need to bring up other stuff. Zicore I know, I think I had you and him on my team when I was a captain. I was the one that kept going crazy there and dash dancing.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
1.) t'was a joke, I don't even know if viperboy cares if you call him Mr Pickles.

2.) Chimaera's does suck, you even admitted it...

3.) Does everyone consist of Zicore?

4.) Take D. Disciple's advice and just chill... maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, your onesy was pinching your dingleberries too tight, maybe zicore just wouldn't stop poking your love handles, I dunno what makes you go on these rants, but please... come to smashboards with a smile and a joke or two... like 5150... except he comes with a smile and a horrifying laugh and twelve billion threads... okay don't come like 5150, come like... oh I don't care, just calm down...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
RAH ARHAHRHAHFAFLAFALFJASDLFJASFLASFASDFASFSD. Ok guys im ok now, I've spent the last 4 hours crying in a corner, because of what zicre said. But I think I'm ok, I think I .....

4 things of pepsi, and 4 different dews sounds good.

Zicore

Smash Champion
RAH ARHAHRHAHFAFLAFALFJASDLFJASFLASFASDFASFSD. Ok guys im ok now, I've spent the last 4 hours crying in a corner, because of what zicre said. But I think I'm ok, I think I .....

I didn't want to make you cry for 4 hours...only 2 =P

And yeah...this tourny will pwn. TINK IS COMING NOW!

And Dr. Disciple, I was a captain too. I was the crazy guy who played last year with a broken arm. If you weren't there last year, I was teh uber tall kid with glasses who won a lot =P.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord

why did you take what zicore said seriously? @_@

James Sparrow

Smash Master
You have to call tapion D-ray (pronounced Dee Ray) like the commentators did not knowing it was him at MLG chicago when he was playing the doug.

edit: zicore you did not win a lot, my team went for like 6 rounds without losing before we forfeited because we were too tired. viperboy and eddie were too good.

Zicore

Smash Champion
You have to call tapion D-ray (pronounced Dee Ray) like the commentators did not knowing it was him at MLG chicago when he was playing the doug.

edit: zicore you did not win a lot, my team went for like 6 rounds without losing before we forfeited because we were too tired. viperboy and eddie were too good.
we won the first 4 matches...idk what you are thinking...then most of my team left to actally play smash...noobs =P

BUMP!

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Ok, so let's see here what I got for MM's -
Zicore - $5 Peach v Jiggly
Spikes - $1 Jiggly v Doc
Thomas Jefferson - $3 Jiggly v Samus, right?

Fade, still waiting on if you'd accept my mm; we'll make it $2 how bout? Jiggly v Marth

Zicore, if you can, I'll MM you in PPLDS :D

56K, I'm so pumped to see that you're coming to this. Alright man! $2 MM? Jiggly v anybody

NOTE: Just to let everyone to whom it matters know, there is the possibility of my inability to fulfill all MMs, particularily in the quantity wagered, so I may only be able to have $1 mm's with people. College johns, and all. (I'll do my best to save up money for it... looks like I won't be getting a futon for the dorms D=)

As far as soda goes, I cast my vote for some Visor.

What's visor you ask? Why, that new MD promoting Halo 3. I think it's the color of Master Chief's visor (hence the nickname). My friend thinks it tastes chiefy, but I stand that it still tastes like his visor would.

Top Bottom