• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
oh and you are a garbs *** shiek or do you just sit and play yugioh on the side cuz ur 13.
All I did was tell you who he was dude. Yes I am a garbs sheik. But you're a garbs sheik too, so maybe can have a garbs sheik party!

Banned via Administration
**** 5150 XD if you and I go to this, $5mm your bowser vs my pika?
k, ***** oh sry i said racially offensive word

All I did was tell you who he was dude. Yes I am a garbs sheik. But you're a garbs sheik too, so maybe can have a garbs sheik party!
jedi dont even ****ing talk or ill make you suck my **** you pre-pubescent girl

5150 $5 mm my G&W vs your anybody?
ill think about it im not sure tho gw sorta ***** bowser
im the black guy who likes owning up sheiks with puff;)
your not black i should know
You should know that he does this all the time.
stfu

Tapion013

Smash Lord
5150... almost all the good characters actual "good" combos come off of two moves... throws and dash attacks... dash attacks can be canceled so gg... but Samus's dtilt sets up for good combos as well... and yes, throws as well... don't act like you're top dog when you can't even beat a no good falcon like me. (waits for the money match offer to give him some self confidence, then waits for the insult of "you can't talk you're retired LAWL I love myself." then waits for 5150 to say "I don't say lawl anymore that was such a long time ago, I grew out of that.")

Besides, what's wrong with doing $1 money matches? You too good for a buck? Or are you just so swampped with cash that anyone else that does anything less than what you would do is a gutless *****? or maybe you just want to call anything you can a John so you can yell at the other wisconsin smashers you so much seem to despise, and then anyone else who disagrees with anything you say...

Seriously though, hope it's a fun tourney :)

(unsubscribes to thread)

5150... almost all the good characters actual "good" combos come off of two moves... throws and dash attacks... dash attacks can be canceled so gg... but Samus's dtilt sets up for good combos as well... and yes, throws as well... don't act like you're top dog when you can't even beat a no good falcon like me. (waits for the money match offer to give him some self confidence, then waits for the insult of "you can't talk you're retired LAWL I love myself." then waits for 5150 to say "I don't say lawl anymore that was such a long time ago, I grew out of that.")

Besides, what's wrong with doing $1 money matches? You too good for a buck? Or are you just so swampped with cash that anyone else that does anything less than what you would do is a gutless *****? or maybe you just want to call anything you can a John so you can yell at the other wisconsin smashers you so much seem to despise, and then anyone else who disagrees with anything you say...

Seriously though, hope it's a fun tourney :)

(unsubscribes to thread)
hey tapion can isay something? your a *****. btw, 1$ mm's is a john. i know your so used to johns that it seems normal but thats how we ****ing do it in illinois. oh btw did i mention your a *****? WI sux. oh btw i dont love myself. i love DA, big difference.

#1 samus dtilt sets up for a basic combo that isn't that great.
#2 samus grab is just like whippin gout your **** and hoping ;vidjo will suck it. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN
#3 samus is played by wattyman

tapino serly; u need to watch ur mouth aroudn me or hell will happen got it/???????????????????????????????????????????????

NOOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOHNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS

Quaz

Smash Master
johns time

I dont feel good

Im tired

I'm thirsty

I suck

I play peach

My controller's itchy

I live in WI

I have no one good to play

I like pokemon

Im a nerd

Im friends with lone jedi

I got a haircut

I play peach

I'm tired

I'm bored

no one likes me

my hands are cold

my hands were chopped off

my balls itch

my wii mote is out of batteries

I lost my iPod

I have a job

I have no money

I'm bored

I couldnt think of enough johns so I repeated some!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer

That must mean you really suck. You have so much talk 5150, but you have absolutley nothing to back it up. You've lost to Marth101, Puffinator, and Black Hayate in tournaments. That's right, Hayate owned you at FCD. You never come to WI tournies, you talk smack on the boards, and then you get owned everytime. Why don't you back up your guns with a good placing for once and then come back with the NO JOHNS.

Call me your little names, say I suck at smash, but if you're going to call me these names, at least PLAY like you talk.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
guys stop noobing up my thread, call some ****ing mm's and let them speak for you. $1 is fun and all but if you're gonna actually talk **** over smash lay down $5+ or stfu
that includes you lone lol

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
johns time

I dont feel good

Im tired

I'm thirsty

I suck

I play peach

My controller's itchy

I live in WI

I have no one good to play

I like pokemon

Im a nerd

Im friends with lone jedi

I got a haircut

I play peach

I'm tired

I'm bored

no one likes me

my hands are cold

my hands were chopped off

my balls itch

my wii mote is out of batteries

I lost my iPod

I have a job

I have no money

I'm bored

I couldnt think of enough johns so I repeated some!
...I got 13 out of 24. Is that a good thing? :confused:

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
I may come.... but... Idk, miss use of periods too.... I do play WoW too much... so that's a john. If I do come, it's like a few blocks walk... but im fat, so, I don't know, I'll probably be there.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
All MM's accepted.

Fade - Marth Ditto

Thomas Jefferson - Marth vs Samus

Also, I want an MM with Quaz DO YALL ACCEPT??

Zicore

Smash Champion
wow...5150...you really should show up to this. Prove to everyone just how everyone how its done down there in Illinois. And just to prove that you suck, lets do a $5 mm, peach vs whomever. 3/5. And there is no johns on this. Straight up.

On another note, I should try and figure out how much money I am needing for these epic mm's. If I am off on these, let me know.

56k - $1 Peach vs G&W
Chrono - $5 Peach vs Puff
Aaron - $1 Peach vs G&W
Spikes - $2.71 Random first to 6 =P

Now, some requests

Fade - $2 Samus vs Marth
Quaz - $2 Samus vs Young Link

Oh, and 5150, you suck. Stop talking trash to the best of WI. Tapion would kick your *** all over this whole state, and then proceed to kick your *** in Illinois. Seriously, shut up about ****ing johns. Thats all that comes out of your mouth.

And if you are gonna ask "AND WHO ARE YOU?!?!?! NO JOHNS!!!!!!!!" I am the person who will wipe the ground with your face in a mm. Bring it noob.

Quaz

Smash Master
to be honest Im not sure yet, I might be teaming up with a new friend of mine, Tim.. one of the new guys in kenosha, I think he is gonna go and I am going with him so, he'll just be one of those solid team mates for me

but he if doesnt go, then we could team ^^

That must mean you really suck. You have so much talk 5150, but you have absolutley nothing to back it up. You've lost to Marth101, Puffinator, and Black Hayate in tournaments. That's right, Hayate owned you at FCD. You never come to WI tournies, you talk smack on the boards, and then you get owned everytime. Why don't you back up your guns with a good placing for once and then come back with the NO JOHNS.

Call me your little names, say I suck at smash, but if you're going to call me these names, at least PLAY like you talk.
hey lonejedi. im laughing right now. wanna know what im laughing at? let me tell you. the thought of you doing anything good. ROFL. seriously whenever someone fails hardcore in front o fmy face i think "wow hes sorta like lonejedi". idk maybe its cuz i just think you are a sandshrew.

wow...5150...you really should show up to this. Prove to everyone just how everyone how its done down there in Illinois. And just to prove that you suck, lets do a $5 mm, peach vs whomever. 3/5. And there is no johns on this. Straight up.

On another note, I should try and figure out how much money I am needing for these epic mm's. If I am off on these, let me know.

56k - $1 Peach vs G&W
Chrono - $5 Peach vs Puff
Aaron - $1 Peach vs G&W
Spikes - $2.71 Random first to 6 =P

Now, some requests

Fade - $2 Samus vs Marth
Quaz - $2 Samus vs Young Link

Oh, and 5150, you suck. Stop talking trash to the best of WI. Tapion would kick your *** all over this whole state, and then proceed to kick your *** in Illinois. Seriously, shut up about ****ing johns. Thats all that comes out of your mouth.

And if you are gonna ask "AND WHO ARE YOU?!?!?! NO JOHNS!!!!!!!!" I am the person who will wipe the ground with your face in a mm. Bring it noob.
hey zicore. my **** vs yoru face mm? btw you suck lol stfu b4 i seriously *** in yoru ear and give you an ear infection.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
hey lonejedi. im laughing right now. wanna know what im laughing at? let me tell you. the thought of you doing anything good. ROFL. seriously whenever someone fails hardcore in front o fmy face i think "wow hes sorta like lonejedi". idk maybe its cuz i just think you are a sandshrew.
K, everytime some one makes a terrible comback in front of my face, I'll think to myself, "Wow, he's sorta like 5150"

Zicore

Smash Champion

hey zicore. my **** vs yoru face mm? btw you suck lol stfu b4 i seriously *** in yoru ear and give you an ear infection.
so are you backing out of my mm? Are you being a little ***** *****? Are you being chicken ****? Sounds like a load of JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, you ****ing *****, bring it. I will even up it to $10.

toecutter just figured it out. gg <3 toecutter.

btw zicore you are a ******* plz go back to shoving your head into trash looking for used condoms to choke on

oh and lonejedi gb2 being 13-14 or w/e the **** you are.

Zicore

Smash Champion
go kish

and no, I don't do that 5150. Thats sick...

so I take it that you will be a chicken **** and not mm me?

Top Bottom