• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Lol people... I may be trash at this game... but still the flaming goes on and on... and I think to myself "Wouldn't they, you know... stop... when a mod AND the OTP/OP tells them to stop." But, I guess I'll just get flamed at so.

May Godspeed be with you.

PS: I was playing Mahjongg and though about this post... so I edited alot... deal with it, don't cry.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
ok... people stop spam in me and spikes topic, or i'll have to go to your house and kung fu your ***, if you want to fight, please go to restroom and take care that yourself.

Banned via Administration
ok... people stop spam in me and spikes topic, or i'll have to go to your house and kung fu your ***, if you want to fight, please go to restroom and take care that yourself.
lol stfu hayate what are you gonna do show me a pic of you and your dolls making out? <3
Zicore says "go kish" and then immediately disobeys his request of no flaming. lol.
LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
go kish

and no, I don't do that 5150. Thats sick...

so I take it that you will be a chicken **** and not mm me?
sure ill mm u, ***** OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH I SAID RACIALLY OFFENSIVE WORD

That picture is not appropriate.

Cut out the flaming.
shut up this is my state to capture. (GO IL!!!!)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I need a partner. Anybody wanna team? :colorful:

P.S. I don't use G&W in teams lol. I mean I could, but...you know, there are better choices >_>

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Oh, I need a teammate! Ganon is ALWAYS fun. Whether I'm getting the snot kicked out of my by Ganon, kicking the snot out of a ganon, getting the snot kicked out of me as ganon, or kicking the snot out of someone with ganon, I have fun :D

We could be Team Explosion :D

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah cool, let's team :)

I usually use Samus or Ganon in teams, but there are plenty of others I also use to counterpick.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Ooo hey 56k I just thought of something. If you could find a ride to at least Stevens Point, I know I could make it easier on you (and one other person). If you guys came down Friday, then I think I could let you guys crash in my dorm until the morning, when I would do the driving from Point to Appleton. Y'know, without having to get up at 3 am or something. ;)

I say you and one other person only because I don't think that more than three extra people could sleep in our dorm, the way we have it set up... one could have the futon, the other the floor, a pillow, and a blanket XP

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Well we're most likely carpooling with 4-5 people per car so I don't think it would work because a few people wouldn't have any room.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Err yeah, I thought it might be something like that... oh well.

My house is just a half hour's drive from the dorms (And in the direction of Appleton too :p), but I don't think my parents would be appreciative of that...

Eh, I tried to offer my services :p (You'd try too, if you could ensure arrival of what would be your best teammate for teams yet XP)

Zicore

Smash Champion
I usually main samus and ICs, but for teams sake i'll probably use marth, luigi, or fox.
Thats awesome. Me and KSSB team every once in a while, and **** with Marth/Peach. But anyone will do fine. I mean peach/Luigi in teams, btw...

On a side note, spikes, is there a chance that I would be able to bring an extra TV with an N64? If not, then jsut let me know. I would like something to do once I get knocked out of pools other then sleep under the finals table again...

chansen

Smash Lord
hey, I'll be there if i can hitch a ride with mundungu...

can we get a confirmed guests list?

side note: I once again have no internet and am now limited to the internet at work only. So don't depend on me being on every day.

2nd side note: My life is relatively back in order...no more drugs, i have a job with a shift leader position and I am trying to make new friends. I told my drug-user friends that the only people I trust anymore are from the boards

/thanks guys.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
lol at 5150 saying *****, I hear any of ya'll saying that stuff in my vincinity and I'm stomping somebody, no joke.

any falco ditto mm's?

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
sure, on top of the fox vs. marth one too. What the hell is up with all the falco players abandoning falco? I don't play him as much anymore, but I'll be ****ed to give him up lol.

Top Bottom