• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
lol at 5150 saying *****, I hear any of ya'll saying that stuff in my vincinity and I'm stomping somebody, no joke.

any falco ditto mm's?
Here's 5150's response to this.

5150 said:
"first off, if yout hink im intimidated at all then you are dead wrong. im not going to act any different just cuz some dude posted an empty threat on smashboards.com, a message board about a video game, and i REALLY dont care what color you are, if you think that will change anything. 2nd off, i could totally see you being that guy where if anything wrong happened youd instantly jump to "racism" as the reason."

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
LOL having to have someone post for you cuz your banned all the time. first off it's not an empty threat, I've had people call me that **** and god no it does not feel good at all. I just don't get the reason why a lot of people I know are white come on this board saying it like it's cool or something. I've been around racism so I know what it is, and if your just saying it to be stupid, then whatever. And hell, your the biggest ahole on this videogame board, so what does that say about you, insecure maybe? I'm not trying to get a flame war with you though, cuz it's lame and just a game and people who get seriously upset over are really immature. I heard your pretty cool irl, but I wouldn't know, so...

10$ mm, back up all that **** you talk please, no johns
(bet you he backs down lol)

Tapion013

Smash Lord
White people say it because they want to be black just without actually being black.

He's alright irl though, but not to people he doesn't like... I doubt he'll start sayin it though once he sees you, he's a pu-pu-pu-pupupu-pupussay

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
white people say it because black people say it.

if black people didnt say it so carelessly and throw it around like it's fine, white people wouldnt say it at all.

thats why u dont see white people walking around going "sup chink, hows it going ****" etc.

if u dont glorify the word, it wont be adapted by other cultures.

and don't say that whole "its a black word we own it" bull****. If blacks want total equality to whites, they need to realize that they get TOTAL equality, so there are no words to "their own race".

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Plairnkk is the same way in real life, trash talking and wise lol.

Aye true, I try not to use it, but me being a compulsive swearer, and knowing just about every deragotory word there is from just about every race. It's hard for me to string from that habit, but I don't go around to other races calling them that. Even though I am a mutt and have just about all of those races in me.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
WTF how did this turn into a ***** thread...SMH
Looks like a JOHN to me.
if black people didnt say it so carelessly and throw it around like it's fine, white people wouldnt say it at all.
*sniff sniff* What's that smell? Smells like Johns!
thats why u dont see white people walking around going "sup chink, hows it going ****" etc.
Hmm...I'll chalk this one down as a JOHN.
and don't say that whole "its a black word we own it" bull****. If blacks want total equality to whites, they need to realize that they get TOTAL equality, so there are no words to "their own race".
All I see are JOHNS.
No Johns.

J1ano

Smash Rookie
Plairnkk is the same way in real life, trash talking and wise lol.

Aye true, I try not to use it, but me being a compulsive swearer, and knowing just about every deragotory word there is from just about every race. It's hard for me to string from that habit, but I don't go around to other races calling them that. Even though I am a mutt and have just about all of those races in me.
thank you for that story

White people say it because they want to be black just without actually being black.
LOL tapion the philosopher weighs in!

He's alright irl though, but not to people he doesn't like... I doubt he'll start sayin it though once he sees you, he's a pu-pu-pu-pupupu-pupussay
obvious bait is obvious. come on tapion you'd think after observing the master for so long you'd be able to do this whole trolling thing!

also, i hang around dabear all the time in IL. i said ***** all the time. he didn't have a problem with it. why? cuz hes actually intelligent and knows whats up.

anyways you should know why i say it. if you dont then you have been out of hte smash scene too long

(heres a reminder: DUHHHH)

LOL having to have someone post for you cuz your banned all the time. first off it's not an empty threat, I've had people call me that **** and god no it does not feel good at all. I just don't get the reason why a lot of people I know are white come on this board saying it like it's cool or something. I've been around racism so I know what it is, and if your just saying it to be stupid, then whatever. And hell, your the biggest ahole on this videogame board, so what does that say about you, insecure maybe? I'm not trying to get a flame war with you though, cuz it's lame and just a game and people who get seriously upset over are really immature. I heard your pretty cool irl, but I wouldn't know, so...

first off. i dont say it to be cool. because lets face it, 99.9% of the people who post here aren't cool. why would i try to impress them?

second off. lol @ u thinking being banned is a cardinal sin

third off, i belive you were the one who got upset when you read the word "*****" on the internet, so dont make a john and try to blame me for getting "upset over" a game.

ec backup ftw!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
5150 we were all sitting down having lunch, and you were talking about trying to set up a Random tourney, with all stages on for random and we select random characters. You told me some rules for it too as well, and I said I'm D. Disciple.

Fastest

Smash Ace

Zeus, according to a "black police officer family friend" friend of mine, there's a difference between "*****" and "n*****r". This is precisely the reason why they allow "*****" to be played on television as it is.

According to urban dictionary and every source I've ever heard, "*****" is nonracial and can be used in any context the word "brother" could be used. It's not racist, but rather coincidental that black people tend to say it more than whites. Just as how people in Wisconsin tend to say "soda" rather than "pop".

With that said, I challenge you to a $25 moneymatch. I'll play Mewtwo... you can play whoever.

J1ano

Smash Rookie
5150 we were all sitting down having lunch, and you were talking about trying to set up a Random tourney, with all stages on for random and we select random characters. You told me some rules for it too as well, and I said I'm D. Disciple.
so all you said to me was "im d. disciple". then that was it? ok ya seriously that woudl be like me going up to a stranger, asking for directions to the subway and then mentioning my name at the end just cuz. do i expect him to remember my name? hell no.

also, this is the second time where "illboyzeus" has physically threatened me on smashboards. i really dont care cuz i know it wont ever happen, but to be quite honest, if you want to end negative racial stereotypes, illboyzeus, i would stop threatening people for such trivial things as would a stereotypical "angry black man" would.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
guys, just ignore him and he'll get bored and leave everyone alone, let him do what he wants...

So who's all coming? I saw Tink was coming. Anyone gonna knock his *** out?

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
lol I don't have time for this lame ****, I know it's a diff but I've been called a n****r by cowards out of cars like four times, it hurts like hell. If you never been exposed to racism don't tell me how to think about the word. so don't say it to me and were cool, k. Just get the feeling people are starting to hate me for a view, when ne1 in MN will tell you I'm a cool cat. Let's get back to smash.

I don't know what constitutes such a large mm, but if I have the money then maybe.
5150 still hasn't accepted my mm, hmm...

Top Bottom