• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Chexr

Smash Ace
I hope you dont want your controller back EoF cause then I'll need to buy a new one....and that would suck.

Also Im taking money matches pref $5

Quaz

Smash Master
I want one chexr, of my peach VS your anything for $5

do you remember our friendlies at FC? you ***** me with every chatacter you played as except sheik <3 but then again you prolly played a lot of people so...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I hope that whoever isn't going with Nomek from MN can include 56k in their travel plans... I am so looking forward to playing him, and playing with him, I don't know what I'd do if he couldn't make it.

I'd probably look for another partner for doubles, and with my luck I'd probably get stuck with some random scrubby shiek like the last 3 times >: (

Ethan.

Smash Ace
I hope that whoever isn't going with Nomek from MN can include 56k in their travel plans... I am so looking forward to playing him, and playing with him, I don't know what I'd do if he couldn't make it.

I'd probably look for another partner for doubles, and with my luck I'd probably get stuck with some random scrubby shiek like the last 3 times >: (
lol i dont think you should be worrying about getting a scrubby partner for teams..

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Still... since we met on the Smash field, Tar and I have been partners in teams whenever we could, and when he was late or couldn't make it or just wanted to piss me off (like CC4 I think it was he teamed with Zicore, they did All Mewtwo Great Bay vs. EoF and KSSB XD), I've ended up with some random guy at the site of the tourney who just *happened* to have Shiek as his best character... the players have slowly gotten better, but still not good enough to advance a round. IIRC, it was always out of the winners, then out of the losers...

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
We should get a confirmed setup count going. I can bring one full setup, and also a cube+TV. So if someone can bring a spare copy of smash I will account for 2 full setups. Who else can help out?

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
I can bring a full setup, as well, but my TV is screwy. The remote doesn't work for it so if someone decides they want to be a douche and hit the channel up or down, I can't change it back to video input.

Oh yeah, and who wants to team up? I'm partnerless at the moment.

Chexr

Smash Ace
Hey crashman remember when I through that jagged frisbee and it hit you in the eye? ....good times...

and yea you're on

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I could probably bring a full setup, I just need to ask my roommate if he'd let me borrow his Wii for the weekend, and take my TV along with it... if he'd rather not, then I can just take Smash and stop by my home on the way to Oshkosh and grab my old Cube, which we could use on Zicore's TV.

As of right now he's gone home for the weekend, so I can't ask him >.> but I will when I get the chance.

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
I could probably bring a full setup, I just need to ask my roommate if he'd let me borrow his Wii for the weekend, and take my TV along with it... if he'd rather not, then I can just take Smash and stop by my home on the way to Oshkosh and grab my old Cube, which we could use on Zicore's TV.

As of right now he's gone home for the weekend, so I can't ask him >.> but I will when I get the chance.
Well if that doesn't work I can also bring my extra Cube for you to use on his TV. I'm already bringing a full setup so it doesn't bother me to bring another system.

Eci4

Smash Ace
I'm bringing possibly a full setup... I don't have a memory card right now (gave it to Baka) and my cube is screwy (if it gets shut off you have to wait like 5-10 minutes for it to be able to start) but I can bring the stuff... I'll probably be able to get a cube/memory card from one of the people I'm driving (I'm looking at you Clave)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
One more MM for me that I must do.

KSSB, I challenge you to a $5.28 Planet Puzzle League MM; Hard mode, no exploding lift, no items, best 3/5 (don't know how the wireless works, haven't played anybody in it yet).

I'm sorry Zicore, with college expenses and all that, I can only have one $5 mm for this tourney, I'm going to have my money stretched as it is with all the mm's I have... I know both you and KSSB are going to be there, so I hope you wouldn't mind if ours was downed to something more feasible, like, say, $3?

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
Dudes, YES! Planet Puzzle League FTW!

I'll challenge anybody in a match in PPL. Seriously, I can actually brag that I'm good in that game (and Guitar Hero).

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
I'll only do $1 money matches. I'll take one vs. thomas jefferson, but idk about this fox business...i'll probably use falco. same to zicore.

p.s. who needs a teammate?

yoshii

Smash Ace
I will take a $1 mm momd.

Anyone else want to mm the great yoshii??

I only mm for $5 or $10 though! (except for momd)((this does not imply that I am lackig confidence in my ability to defeat momd.))

I also really want to mm Black Hayate! Cause he is tooo hot!

I also really want to mm Crashman!

Zicore would you like to mm for $10?

Zicore

Smash Champion
I will take a $1 mm momd.

Anyone else want to mm the great yoshii??

I only mm for $5 or $10 though! (except for momd)((this does not imply that I am lackig confidence in my ability to defeat momd.))

I also really want to mm Black Hayate! Cause he is tooo hot!

I also really want to mm Crashman!

Zicore would you like to mm for $10?
I might take you up on a $5...idk. I would have to see how my zelda is doing that day...or any of my chars. for that matter...

I already got what...like...7 mm's...

And for the record...I am bring an N64 with Pokemon Puzzle League, Goldeneye, and Smash 64. If anyone wants to have mm's with anyone else in games other then Melee, you can with these. I am up for any mm's with Goldeneye and Pokemon Puzzle League (for anyone who doesn't know what the hell this is, its basically Planet Puzzle League or Tetris Attack with a bunch of pokemon noises that are funny/cool. And its for the n64...yeah.

SLAYER or whatever EoF calles you...mm in PPL? Sauce or Crash in Goldeneye?

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'll mm some peeps in pkmn puzzle league.. I havent played in almost a year too lol

18 spikes?? >_> zicore you too
k...$5 best 2/3...I will warn you, I am quite good...I just beat SUPER hard...not very hard...this is some hacking computer bs...

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
k...$5 best 2/3...I will warn you, I am quite good...I just beat SUPER hard...not very hard...this is some hacking computer bs...
Nice job on beating Super Hard. I remember the first time I beat it back on the N64. Sure, I'll mm you in PPL. Be warned, I play a mean Lorelei. CL-L-L-L-L-OYSTER.

Top Bottom