• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
Nice job on beating Super Hard. I remember the first time I beat it back on the N64. Sure, I'll mm you in PPL. Be warned, I play a mean Lorelei. CL-L-L-L-L-OYSTER.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seanson

Smash Ace
master, there is a chance i will need a teammate too. i hope im not too bad for your tastes... heh

this all depends if SDM plans on coming, which I wont know for sure for another week or so. if he comes, ill team with him.

Quaz

Smash Master
Im pretty solid too, so I will take your mm! I think I remember getting to gary on super hard but counldnt ever beat mewtwo... I cant remember I havent tried it in so long XP

DEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE ... lets go brock

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
Hey Tink - $1mm Ness ditto? I still can't get over our match at HJ4 ;)

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
Said I'd be there back around page 17 ;)
I'm game for some dittos, I'll think about whether MM or not.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace

Zicore

Smash Champion
QFT

Oh, and let's not forget when the pokemon **** themselves up >: )
k...w/e...but insted of mm me in Smash, lets MM in PPL...I hear you are good in Planet...but lets see how you do in a faster version of Planet...

K...so I just want to get my mm's in order...at least the people and games that I am doing them in...

Pokemon Puzzle League-
Chrono - $3
Quaz - $3
Spikes ??? you up for some?
Slayer - $2?? idk if you wanted to or not...

Smash -
MomD - $2 Falco vs Peach
Spikes - $3.81 random first to 6 no char. twice...
zeus - $2 idk what yet...but more then likely peach...unless you are marth...
56k - $2 G&W vs Peach

if anyone else wants to do a complete random mm...let me know...and if I missed you...uhhh...pm me or something...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
k...w/e...but insted of mm me in Smash, lets MM in PPL...I hear you are good in Planet...but lets see how you do in a faster version of Planet...

Pokemon Puzzle League-
Chrono - $3
Lol, I was afraid you might think of this. It does sadden me though, because to me it seems like you're trying to cheapen out of Peach v. Jiggly, which would result in a much closer and much more entertaining match... one that I could actually record and put up on YouTube. But in PPL64? Man, it wouldn't be worth recording then >: (

MM or not, I will play you (and KSSB) in PPL64 at least once... just to see how I stack up in that. Ah, I need to see if I can borrow my friend's 64 and PPL to practice up in that... I was getting like 4k only last weekend when I tried it after much PPLDS playing, lol. However, that was before I REALLY learned how to play the game... I need to see if I can't improve myself then in PPL64.

Let's just say that Me vs KSSB in PPLDS is the match I'm looking forward to the most. It will be recorded, and it will be YouTubed. (I have the perfect music already picked out :D) Let's just say that KSSB, this's gonna be an epic match. :D (Just to note, ZICORE, it's not that PPL64 is fastert than PPLDS Hard Mode, it's that PPL64 is incompatible with a stylus or like object.)

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
Zicore said:
Slayer - $2?? idk if you wanted to or not...
I'm game for that. But no 3D; I suck at 3D.

*shakes off rust*

Wow, I found my N64 (lol so dusty) with PPL and took it to my apartment and started on S. Hard for the first time in a long time. I had to use a continue on stupid Team Rocket; it made me sad. Need to find my rhythmn again with the D-pad, I'm stuck on stylus mode. :dizzy:

Anyone else want to MM in PPL? Quaz? Chrono? KSSB?

Ethan.

Smash Ace
um i know i have a mm with zues, but i'm sure i've asked other people.

chrono, 2$ mm your low tier vs mine.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Wow, I found my N64 (lol so dusty) with PPL and took it to my apartment and started on S. Hard for the first time in a long time. I had to use a continue on stupid Team Rocket; it made me sad. Need to find my rhythmn again with the D-pad, I'm stuck on stylus mode. :dizzy:
Does that mean you'd be up for a PPLDS mm? Say, $3, no items, hard mode, hints and exploding lift turned off? :D

Dude, the stylus ROCKS. Especially when used to achieve CrazyJapanese**** level. What's that you ask? Why, that's the level this guy plays on to get a score of 272K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NCoVg99c9g&mode=related&search=

For anyone wondering, that's a x78 chain he had going there. o.O

Ethan - I'll do it for a dollar, but not for two. I know with 90% certainty that I will lose, so I want to minimize losses - either way, you get money :p (I don't have anyone in low-tier that I can play well enough... Bowser I can only do semi-well in a Bowser ditto, and that's not saying much XD)

Zicore

Smash Champion
Lol, I was afraid you might think of this. It does sadden me though, because to me it seems like you're trying to cheapen out of Peach v. Jiggly, which would result in a much closer and much more entertaining match... one that I could actually record and put up on YouTube. But in PPL64? Man, it wouldn't be worth recording then >: (
If you still want to mm me in smash, I gladly will. More money for me =)

and slayer...I <3 3D! Me and KSSB once had a 32 minute match. It was epic...

and I wouldn't know on using the stylus...KSSB never had one...and he has my game =(

And Sparrow...you're on. Only insted of 3/5...first to 5...if you don't mind...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If you still want to mm me in smash, I gladly will. More money for me =)
The argument of my statement wasn't well-incorporated. I will mm you in PPL, or I will mm you in smash; one or the other, not both. Unless you still wanted to do both and have them each be like $1?

In case you're wondering, I said $1 for both and not $1.50 for both, because doing both would take more time away from what could be other mm's being fulfilled. That time taken away is worth at least $1 to me, anyways. I'd rather be mm'ing other peoples that I haven't played a zillion times than someone I have.

Thank you economics :D

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah so i'll be coming once i finally convince dark to come with me...

Sliq

Smash Master
I may not go to this. GameJunkie is the same day, and it is only 40 minutes away (as opposed to 8 hours).

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
SETUPS as of 9/10:
Eighteenspikes (2x cube, 2x tv, 1x melee) + KSSB (1x melee) = 2 setups
SlayerOfMe (2x cube, 2x melee) + Zicore (1x tv) + Chronosquare (1x tv) = 2 setups
Quaz = 1 setup
Eci4 = maybe a setup

Can we get some more confirmed setups? Maybe one each from lone, puff, js, ethan, maybe some other guys in the area, that would be pretty rad. Anyone else want to contribute? I have 1 or 2 extra TV's if your cube takes RF.

edit, lol WOW, I'm not even gonna double-post john, I flat-out forgot I even made that post 7 minutes ago

Eci4

Smash Ace
spikes, mine will for sure be a setup, I just dont know if all the pieces will be provided by me... I can provide the pieces, if I do though, we just have to make sure to not shut it off.

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
SETUPS as of 9/10:
Eighteenspikes (2x cube, 2x tv, 1x melee) + KSSB (1x melee) = 2 setups
SlayerOfMe (2x cube, 2x melee) + Zicore (1x tv) + Chronosquare (1x tv) = 2 setups
Quaz = 1 setup
Eci4 = maybe a setup

Can we get some more confirmed setups? Maybe one each from lone, puff, js, ethan, maybe some other guys in the area, that would be pretty rad. Anyone else want to contribute? I have 1 or 2 extra TV's if your cube takes RF.

edit, lol WOW, I'm not even gonna double-post john, I flat-out forgot I even made that post 7 minutes ago
Don't forget my usual setup. Consider that confirmed. There's a slim chance of a second one, but just count on the one for now.

@Zicore - sure, I'm game for that $2MM if you're still interested.

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
Just to clarify, I can bring 2 copies of Smash with systems (1 Cube and 1 Wii) and a TV. I'll also bring an N64 with PokemonPL and one controller, maybe two.

Oh yeah, and my DS with PlanetPL.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Just to clarify, I can bring 2 copies of Smash with systems (1 Cube and 1 Wii) and a TV. I'll also bring an N64 with PokemonPL and one controller, maybe two.

Oh yeah, and my DS with PlanetPL.
You are coming from Minn. Right? If so, you don't need to lug that N64 with PPL...I can bring mine. Well, KSSB's...but w/e. You probebly should bring a controller though, just in case. I am also bringing Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.

Sorry spikes if this is angering you about not really thinking much of smash at this point. But you know how it is for me. I suck...and I am done right away...and I have to wait for KSSB...so I am just trying to figure out how to pass the time.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I don't care Zicore, as long as it doesn't tie up setups that could otherwise be used to move the tournament along.

Thanks for the new setup confirmations :) anybody else? Considering the current OOS interest isn't atmospheric, having at least 10 confirmed setups a couple weeks before the tourney would make me feel pretty comfortable.

Top Bottom