• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
Um.... I would just like to say..... HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Kirby Voice)
....sometimes...lone...you make it too easy to insult you. I think I should leave the insulting to EoF though. Please...EoF...if you will....

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
^^^^
what he said

fastest I said if I have the money, if I do no problem. I have no job so I doubt I'll be coming to this with loads of money.
Ethan I backed down from it because I easily stated I wanted a fox/mario mm. You went out of the box and wanted a different one, good for you. Now you have my falco happy?

Sparrow I asked to mm you a while back with my mario but never got an answer, so yeah of course I'll take it.

I seriously have like 40$ worth of mm's now, so if you want yours you might have to come find me, I'm not seeking out like 7 people lol.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ok guys, you know, I don't mind the lonejedi jokes, but at least be funny when you make fun of me. Zicore, most of what you say about me, is just filling in my name with things, and then you try to get a joke with my name. Do what fastest does. Be actually funny when he makes fun of me.

So if you're going to make fun of me, try to be funny.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
js I guess I forgot to ever ask, lol, but are we teaming?

I would say Zicore is more successful in making fun of you seeing as how it's actually getting to you :)

Zjiin

Smash Master
Ok guys, you know, I don't mind the lonejedi jokes, but at least be funny when you make fun of me. Zicore, most of what you say about me, is just filling in my name with things, and then you try to get a joke with my name. Do what fastest does. Be actually funny when he makes fun of me.

So if you're going to make fun of me, try to be funny.
haha, man you're sure setting yourself up for intentionally bad jokes involving your name. Don't you know the more you complain, the more satisfying the insult it?

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
isn't 18 misfires something like 1 in 18014398509481984?
yea I actually did the math it was like around that number but i cant rember anyways he would have better chances winning the lottery... but in RL he has pissy luck.

Anyways I have no Idea if Sago or Devy are coming or not and they are 2 dumb to check this fourm =p So i might need a partner toecutter or TJ? or anyone else but i dont know for sure yet

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
Hey uh just so you know as of now I'm planning on coming to this tourny. So if you guys want me to do the brackets and whatnot again on my laptop that would be totally chill, I like the rush of power it gives me. Yeah let me know.

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
Hey uh just so you know as of now I'm planning on coming to this tourny. So if you guys want me to do the brackets and whatnot again on my laptop that would be totally chill, I like the rush of power it gives me. Yeah let me know.
you're top tier at bracket running

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
So Chexr and I will be coming to this from Winona it looks like. I guess this would be a good idea to test out my car.

LIEK OMG EOF R U GOING 2???? WE SHULD TOTLY TEAM ^!!!

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
I don't know. I don't want to go out of my way to pick up people. If they want a ride from me they'd have to get to Winona first. Plus I'd only have two other spots in the car. :ohwell:

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing:
Sparrow
Croudo
Magnum
Baka
Myself
Fluxwolf
Master

So yeah.

So wait, I can't disappoint?!?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Getting to Winona might be difficult. If not, I'll just wait for White 5, my schedule will be more open, since most of my classes from college will be done. Also I'll have more money by then.

yoshii

Smash Ace
If you would be willing to run the brackets at a River Falls tournament, I would be more then willing to host tournaments again. Since I can spend more time playing smash and less time worrying about other stuff. I TRUST YOU NOMEK!

Crashmania

Smash Journeyman
lol i remember slayer of me, when the hell is lost3 gonna be?
just kidding noone will come

Top Bottom