• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Quaz

Smash Master
I might be able to offer housing the night before this tourney for those coming from the south, but if I do that with any of you guys could I pitch a ride with you?

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
i'm going to deconfirm myself... because i hate the game... then confirm myself a day before the tourney when kssb and zicore convince me to go... like usual

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I might be able to offer housing the night before this tourney for those coming from the south, but if I do that with any of you guys could I pitch a ride with you?
Why don't you get a ride with you new smash mates in Kenosha. There are like 5 of you now. Can't any of them drive?

chansen

Smash Lord
I love fork!

I'll bring a setup if i can get a ride. I promise I wont smoke in your car...

/getting more and more addicted to paper mario as the days wear on...

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Way to totally disregard me, TJ. I'm crying my beautiful little eyes out!

Seriously, though, I'd like to find a teammate for this thing. You know, one who is good, and wants to make the money.

Quaz

Smash Master
does black hayate have a team mate? you'd best be teaming with him... unless TJ is already teaming with BH

thats the thing Lone, I think only one of them is dedicated to any type of traveling.. unless I'm wrong, I'll try talking to others about it and see what the rest say... but for now Im not too sure about them

I'd team with you awesome but I'd feel so sad if we didn't win any money because of me =( I mean I'm solid and all.. just don't know if I'm solid ENOUGH

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Chronosquare it's not guaranteed that I won't make it but I suggest you commit to a teams partner who's definitely going. I don't want to let you down at the last second if I can't make it. :embarrass
I was afraid of this. :(

So now it looks like I'm back in the teams market... anyone still looking? :)

Zicore

Smash Champion
Depending on how many people in one car, I might be able to provide some housing at my house. I live about an hour away from the tourny...but it would help that you wouldnt have to drive 7 hours that early in the morning. If anyone is interested, let me know. I probebly can house 2 or 3.

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
Depending on how many people in one car, I might be able to provide some housing at my house. I live about an hour away from the tourny...but it would help that you wouldnt have to drive 7 hours that early in the morning. If anyone is interested, let me know. I probebly can house 2 or 3.
There's three of us coming from Winona and we're still looking for a place to crash that Friday night that is if we don't get a motel or something. Where are you in relation to Oshkosh? North, south, etc...?

Zicore

Smash Champion
There's three of us coming from Winona and we're still looking for a place to crash that Friday night that is if we don't get a motel or something. Where are you in relation to Oshkosh? North, south, etc...?
I really don't know WHERE, persay. I am from Plover/Stevens Point, if that helps. I am about 50 minutes away, I know that much. I have to confirm 100% that you can crash there, but I am sure that it will be fine. I can get back to you around 10pm tonight...but yeah, who is all riding with you, if I can ask.

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
I really don't know WHERE, persay. I am from Plover/Stevens Point, if that helps. I am about 50 minutes away, I know that much. I have to confirm 100% that you can crash there, but I am sure that it will be fine. I can get back to you around 10pm tonight...but yeah, who is all riding with you, if I can ask.
Nevermind, I see where you are, just northeast of it.

Chexr and Seanson are coming with me, but we haven't finalized anything for where we're staying Friday night, just throwing options in and out.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Nevermind, I see where you are, just northeast of it.

Chexr and Seanson are coming with me, but we haven't finalized anything for where we're staying Friday night, just throwing options in and out.
alright. Thats fine with me. Once I get out of this ****ing gay class, I will find out if its alright. I am sure it will be. What time, if you did come, would you expect to arrive? Anytime on Friday would be fine with me, I would just need a heads up.

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
alright. Thats fine with me. Once I get out of this ****ing gay class, I will find out if its alright. I am sure it will be. What time, if you did come, would you expect to arrive? Anytime on Friday would be fine with me, I would just need a heads up.
We'll be leaving around 5:30-ish so maybe around 8:30 or so, depending on any stops we make.

Still, nothing's finalized yet, but it would save me some gas. :p

EDIT: If we stay at your place for the night, would you be driving us to the tourney then back to your house? Another thing, would two nights be alright instead of one? Driving in the dark sucks.

Zicore

Smash Champion
umm...i don't think that I would be able to take everyone, because I already have 2 people coming in my car there. Depends if I can get my mom to to let me drive the big truck with about 6 seats. If someone wouldn't mind sitting in the back surrounded with pillows for maximum comfort =P

As for 2 nights, I will ask as soon as I get home and out of this ****-hole class...

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
umm...i don't think that I would be able to take everyone, because I already have 2 people coming in my car there. Depends if I can get my mom to to let me drive the big truck with about 6 seats. If someone wouldn't mind sitting in the back surrounded with pillows for maximum comfort =P

As for 2 nights, I will ask as soon as I get home and out of this ****-hole class...
If you could get that truck that would save me quite a few bucks for gas, but if not that's alright. Wait, what kind of truck are we talking about here? A pickup truck or an SUV-type?

I think that's the last question I got for now, I'll let you get back to your class lol.

Zicore

Smash Champion
If you could get that truck that would save me quite a few bucks for gas, but if not that's alright. Wait, what kind of truck are we talking about here? A pickup truck or an SUV-type?

I think that's the last question I got for now, I'll let you get back to your class lol.
Its a Tahoe...it seats 5 comfortably...so someone would probebly have to sit in the back. I don't know if I would be able to bring it, considering it is my mothers truck. It might happen, but more then likely not.

And screw this class...sociology sucks balls, man. We are trying to figure out about violence in videogames and if they affect kids. I want to mention smash and be like..."You don't see me going around SHL kids, dammit!"

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
Way to totally disregard me, TJ. I'm crying my beautiful little eyes out!

Seriously, though, I'd like to find a teammate for this thing. You know, one who is good, and wants to make the money.
if you want i'll team with you

unless viper what this asian @_@

btw i might be able to house some MN people, if you can act like ninja then you'll be fine

Zicore

Smash Champion
K, so slayer...it is confirmed that you can crash Friday night, then we can take the big SUV thing, though someone will have to ride in the back (And since EoF has made some mean comments about me recently, he can =P), and then you can stay that night again.

The only thing about taking one car is that I will need at least a little bit of gas money. Not much, just about $3 from everyone. Also, I don't think I have enough blankets for everyone, so I hope that everyone has a sleeping bag.

But yeah, everyone can stay. WOO! SMASH PARTY!

Sago

Smash Lord
Me and Fade are takeing this tourney home !!!! except does anyone know about when its over...i have a dance back in point after word :| but still were gona own
ive improved alot and fade to :)

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
K, so slayer...it is confirmed that you can crash Friday night, then we can take the big SUV thing, though someone will have to ride in the back (And since EoF has made some mean comments about me recently, he can =P), and then you can stay that night again.

The only thing about taking one car is that I will need at least a little bit of gas money. Not much, just about $3 from everyone. Also, I don't think I have enough blankets for everyone, so I hope that everyone has a sleeping bag.

That's awesome, thanks much! You should have room for a TV and other stuff in your truck, right?

Oh ****, EoF will be riding with us? It's bad luck to bring an element on board, let alone a fire one...

Zicore

Smash Champion
i dont hate you :) infact i find you rather funny...all those suicides
AHAHAHAHA! Even someone who doesn't know him that well can insult him on his SD's. PWNED! =P

That's awesome, thanks much! You should have room for a TV and other stuff in your truck, right?

Oh ****, EoF will be riding with us? It's bad luck to bring an element on board, let alone a fire one...
Yes, my trunk is big enough for lots of stuff. It might be uncomfortable for the person in back, but its not that long of a trip. That, and I will make sure they have padding. And the TV's won't take a beating either. So yeah, I will PM you my address so you can figure out how to get here.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Can I come? :p Not just for the smash... but also for the fact that I can provide another car to drive in, for any extra luggage/people that won't fit in Zicore's ride.

Oh, also. Get this. I just remembered that my friend's mom found an old Melee disc in her bedroom this past weekend. It's version 1.0 XD lol

Top Bottom