• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
who is SDM staying with? And who is he all bringing? If he needs a place to stay too, he is welcome here as well. I don't know what all you MN people have planned. I still don't know if eci4 and crew are staying here. But it sounds like there is a possability.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I'm getting a ride from SDM/Seanson, so I will be attending after all!

Chronosquare has first dibs on teaming with me, unless he already has another partner. I'll team with whoever doesn't have a partner. I won't use G&W in teams, don't worry lol (I could, but...) I'd most likely use Samus, IC, or Ganon.
Dude. That totally rocks. No, I have not found anyone else XD man even if I don't get any practice in before the 29th I still will go just to team with you. That, and PPLDS mm with KSSB =^p

As for housing... though I think they will probably say no, I can ask my parents if we can use our home to house you, SDM, D Disciple, and Zeus for the weekend. If it works, it'll be awesome - not only do I guarantee more space than whatever is available at Zicore's, but it's also located about twenty minutes closer to Appleton :D (Blankets should be plentiful as well, though pillows are limited... :p)

...don't get your hopes up though, as I've asked them before if it would be possible for me to host a tournament in here, and they said no because they wouldn't want people coming from around that they didn't know... however, if it's only a few I friends I know, they might allow it. (Who knows, if I've made some money by tourney time it might be possible to take my mom's Jeep, carpool, and save some gas that way :p)

Zicore

Smash Champion
Zicore, it seems my group has opted for the hotel, sorry.

Thomas Jefferson, I'll team with you if you want
Hey, not a problem. No harm done =)

Well Viper, there is a lot more room now. Offer still stands for anyone who wants a place to stay. Smash, food...and more smash =)

Tink

Smash Hero
i think me and maybe 4 others need housing. not sure what days yet, but atlesay 1 of them prolly. it would be good smash practice =-) or we might just get a hotel if we dont have to be 21 to get one out there.

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
i think me and maybe 4 others need housing. not sure what days yet, but atlesay 1 of them prolly. it would be good smash practice =-) or we might just get a hotel if we dont have to be 21 to get one out there.
You guys should hang at Zicore's place, it'll be a smash party!

viperboy_74

Smash Master
yeah, isn't zicores like an hour from the venue?

thats the only reason i haven't made up my mind yet, gotta make sure i'm not drivin an hour PAST the tourney first... otherwise, i'm fine with that if tink is

Zicore

Smash Champion
I can house you, like KSSB said. I got tons of space. If you are in, let me know.

yeah, isn't zicores like an hour from the venue?

thats the only reason i haven't made up my mind yet, gotta make sure i'm not drivin an hour PAST the tourney first... otherwise, i'm fine with that if tink is
It doesn't go an hour past the tourney if you are coming from Chicago. And it would be closer then Madison. Loads of space here. I will PM you my address if you want to come.

Zicore

Smash Champion
well coming for sures now with SDM,Disciple,and 56k. MN has crazy representation at this ****.
MN seems to be pulling out all the stops to keep the Crew Title for themselves. How many people you have coming? 15? 20?

If viper and Tink stay at my house, can we use them in our crew? =P

Zicore

Smash Champion
Smash at Zicore's house? When? This could be fun.
uhhh...this is supposed to be housing for people who need housing before the tourney. And I don't even know when to expect anybody. I am sure that I will get some confirmation soon. If you wish to stay before the tourney, let me know. I am sure you don't want to drive from la crosse before a tourney that starts at 9am.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
MN seems to be pulling out all the stops to keep the Crew Title for themselves. How many people you have coming? 15? 20?

If viper and Tink stay at my house, can we use them in our crew? =P
As of now 15 deep. My confirmation is still pending though. Mom don't like it when Smash interferes with my classes. My teacher knows about this, so he doesn't mind if I go.

Eci4

Smash Ace

I have 4 (including me) confirmed right now

toasted cakes=3 people

nomek=7

and SDM=4 (disciple unconfirmed though I guess)

Thomas Jefferson, you play Samus right? If my teams partner actually ends up going (I will find out monday) I won't be able to team with you though... I'll let you know then.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
You can add viper boy and tink if you want. That would just make it more fun. We are having only a 10 vs 10 crew battle not a 15 or 18 just a 10. So if you have 10 good players we can still just do the MN vs WI. MN will have all its good people except bluewolf and greenbunny while WI is missing alot.

Zjiin

Smash Master
uhhh...this is supposed to be housing for people who need housing before the tourney. And I don't even know when to expect anybody. I am sure that I will get some confirmation soon. If you wish to stay before the tourney, let me know. I am sure you don't want to drive from la crosse before a tourney that starts at 9am.
So how big is your place? i mean, are smashers going to have to sleep on controllers or under tables and junk just to get some rest? I gotta talk to Eddie on what we want to do.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I have a big house. I have a living room with 1 couch, 1 loveseat for someone small, 1 recliner that leans way back (and is really comfortable, I might add), plus plenty of sleeping space for about 5 on the floor. Then, in my Spare Bed-room, I have a big bed, and room for another on the floor. Then in my room, I have my bed, which 2 smashers who don't mind sleeping in the same bed as another smasher can sleep without worry of falling off, plus 1 or 2 on my floor. Then I have my family room, which has room for 1 on the couch, 1 in the UBER LEET recliner, and then 2 or 3 on the floor. So I have the room. But I have 1 1/2 bathrooms, so...only 1 shower. So far I have myself, KSSB, EoF, Slayer, Seanson, and Chexr. Thats 6 out of a possability of about 16 or 17. PLENTY of room.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
MOMD, i'll team with you for sure, unless i can't go which is almost impossible

and i "MIGHT" be able to house some mn people as well if zicore's house gets too crowed, and i live like.... 1 min away from him
eof come to my house and teach me how to play guitar @_@

Chexr, MM?

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
what did WI missing this time

tapion, fastest, crash and sauce? if that's the case then we'll need tink and viper @_@

we should do WI+MN vs everyone lol

viperboy_74

Smash Master
OR, we could do like Team Shep (me, tink, big c, lemon, whoever else comes w/ us) vs. any 5 man teams
:)

checkin mapquest now, i'll let ya know if we need housing in a bit

viperboy_74

Smash Master
viperboy, $1 mm?

sure.

zicore - i looked up your house, and it's an hour PAST the tourney for us... 3.5 hours to the tourney from tinks, 4.5 hours to your house from tinks...

sorry man, probly gonna have to get a hotel... which bring me to my next question...

anyone wanna split a hotel w/ me tinky, big c and the rest?

Top Bottom