• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
zicore - i looked up your house, and it's an hour PAST the tourney for us... 3.5 hours to the tourney from tinks, 4.5 hours to your house from tinks...

sorry man, probly gonna have to get a hotel... which bring me to my next question...
I didn't realize that it would still take an extra hour...sorry about that. I knew it would take SOME time, but...w/e. I was just curious because well...its free here =P And food.

Let me know if you don't want to put up for a hotel.

AND HI SPIKES!

Zjiin

Smash Master
I didn't realize that it would still take an extra hour...sorry about that. I knew it would take SOME time, but...w/e. I was just curious because well...its free here =P And food.

Let me know if you don't want to put up for a hotel.

AND HI SPIKES!
Unfortunately we're coming from the same direction so the problem is here as well. Would have been since to stay somewhere for free, and we appreciate it, but with the gas involved, it would be more on the not-free side.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
so I guess none of you guys coming from the south can give me a ride? I don't think I'm TOO far out of the way...
you can ask people from chicago for a ride, i'm sure they are going to pass there

zicore - i looked up your house, and it's an hour PAST the tourney for us... 3.5 hours to the tourney from tinks, 4.5 hours to your house from tinks...
i have been think about the same question about 2 weeks since he provide you for housing @_@

anyway MM?
fox falco
fox ditto
shiek falco
shiek fox
pick 2? 2$ each lol

i looks like sales man displaying his item for sell @_@

btw i'll MM anyone in guitar hero 2

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
TJ, I'm coming with you guys, so count me in that crew.

And, why don't we just stay at my place, and drive there in the morning? If it's 3.5 hours from Tink, it should only be like 2 hours from me.

Oh yeah, all you WI/MN people: MM me

Eci4

Smash Ace
Aaron, Deepak, Yoshii and I are all staying at the link spikes posted... if you're gonna be there the night before we should totally smash... Looks like we'll have 2 setups in our room, possibly 3 if the place gives us a tv...

Spikes, do you know what the plus rooms are actually like (2 beds or 1?) I really don't care I'm just glad I'm goin.

Tink, I may have 5 dollars to give you if you want a MM, but I'm not sure yet...

Tink

Smash Hero
ill take whatever MMs. doesnt matter to me. but i dont go looking for MM with people, so if you really wanna do one, youll have to just find me there, cause i always forget about MMs when i get there <_<.

also, ill do MMs vs my DK, Pika, and luigi as well as like, all higher tier characters <_< 1-5$.

edit: if you can't 5 star jordan, then you guys wouldnt have anything on my brother, heh.

Zicore

Smash Champion
so slayer, you are still staying at my place?

Also, seanson...has SDM said anything yet? I kinda want to get a feel for how many people are gonna be here.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
edit: if you can't 5 star jordan, then you guys wouldnt have anything on my brother, heh.
here is where we pull out tapion @_@

slayer, im' not sure how much $ i'll have at the tourey, maybe we can do the MM at zicore's house or something

haven't play for a while getting a little rustly @_@

Zicore

Smash Champion

slayer, im' not sure how much $ i'll have at the tourey, maybe we can do the MM at zicore's house or something

Gary not playing guitar hero for a while? The hell? What happened? I remember when you played non-stop like...2 months ago =P At least in high school, it was everyday.

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace

Tapion would be a challenge, he's pretty good.

Well, we could also just do friendlies if you want to save your money. There's no shame in denying a MM.

You're rusty and my GH2 disc is broken, sounds like it'll be fun. No johns though.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Zicore, how many people are riding with you? I'd like to try to save on gas if possible (if I gotta chip in $3-5 for gas it would be less than going by my lonesome :p), and besides that if I've got no one to follow behind or no one else with me to act as navigator, I'd have a hard time getting there :p

...because from what it sounds like, even though it could be done, I don't think SDM will be taking me up on my housing offer.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Zicore, how many people are riding with you? I'd like to try to save on gas if possible (if I gotta chip in $3-5 for gas it would be less than going by my lonesome :p), and besides that if I've got no one to follow behind or no one else with me to act as navigator, I'd have a hard time getting there :p

...because from what it sounds like, even though it could be done, I don't think SDM will be taking me up on my housing offer.
Just stay here...as long as you don't act like a choob =P

And for all of those Guitar Hero MM's and whatnot...I think I have the games. Bring your guitar though, gary. And i think if you want, you can stay here the night, and just car-pool with us if you wish to save gas. Although I think you have to pick up fade? idk, just a thought

Xtra

Smash Ace
****, i never get online and i haven't seen this thread yet. sucks. anyway noone else from fondy is going and i need a partner. any takers? anyone decent left? also i asked off for the weekend cuz i thought it was gonna be HJ but i'll have friday off, kinda thinking of having a smashfest if anyone is interested. u can stay at my house if u'r comming from a ways away...then u wont have to drive the whole distance that mourning.whatever....just seeing if anyones game...
oh yeah, should i bring a setup?

Zicore

Smash Champion
****, i never get online and i haven't seen this thread yet. sucks. anyway noone else from fondy is going and i need a partner. any takers? anyone decent left? also i asked off for the weekend cuz i thought it was gonna be HJ but i'll have friday off, kinda thinking of having a smashfest if anyone is interested. u can stay at my house if u'r comming from a ways away...then u wont have to drive the whole distance that mourning.whatever....just seeing if anyones game...
oh yeah, should i bring a setup?
XTRA! COME STAY WITH ME! I AM HOUSING A BUNCH OF MINN PEOPLE! STAY HERE! WOO!

James Sparrow

Smash Master
if xtra wants to drive xtra mileage and if xtra wants to spend xtra gas money so xtra can have a bit of xtra smash that's xtra's own xtra prerogative.

Zicore

Smash Champion
btw, if any mn people are interested, we could watch the Packers Vs the Vikings at my house =P THE REAL SHOWDOWN!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
btw, if any mn people are interested, we could watch the Packers Vs the Vikings at my house =P THE REAL SHOWDOWN!
Wow, I almost forgot about that. Dude if I could, I'd go to your house just to watch the packers destroy the vikings. Who cares about the crew battle, football is where it's at.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Wow, I almost forgot about that. Dude if I could, I'd go to your house just to watch the packers destroy the vikings. Who cares about the crew battle, football is where it's at.
I wanna watch the Packers destroy the Vikings! :o

Sorry mn >_>

Seanson

Smash Ace
blugh football. im skipping out on playing homecoming game pep band to go to this tourney. and im not avoiding football to see more football!

Top Bottom