• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
having lived in the chi for fifteen years ya'll should know where my allegiances are, Bears for the win all day.
Well, just don't say that around my parents...they are DIE HARD packer fans. They are brought up by my crazy grandfather. When the packers lost to the Broncos in the superbowl...HE PUT AN AX THROUGH THE FRICKEN TV!...like...he literally smashed it with a fricken ax because he thought that they should have won...

Banned via Administration
Was this a rhetorical question, or do you want someone to answer it?
give it your best shot.

grading scale:
-1 point for each john
-3 points for each reference to football
-20 points for each reference to madden '08

Zicore

Smash Champion
give it your best shot.

grading scale:
-1 point for each john
-3 points for each reference to football
-20 points for each reference to madden '08
hahaha...for as much as I find you annoying, 5150, you still are funny. I think if lonejedi responds to this...my guess is 35 points.

hahaha...for as much as I find you annoying, 5150, you still are funny. I think if lonejedi responds to this...my guess is 35 points.
omg, who THE HELLA RE YOU?????????

also, by the end of the night i will be releasing 5150 mm details (you will be excited)

Zicore

Smash Champion
omg, who THE HELLA RE YOU?????????

also, by the end of the night i will be releasing 5150 mm details (you will be excited)
again...for the third time...I AM THE KID WHO PLAYED SAUCE IN BASEBALL ON SNES IN YOUR ROOM AT FC!!!!

ok ive gotten alot of mm requests in the past for this tourney. so i wills et up a station for mm's. here's the rules. you pick one of hte following scenarios

your whatever vs my bowser on FoD
fox ditto on green greens
your whatever vs my marth or roy (decided by coin flip)

each match worth 1 buck limit 3 matches per person.

i will set aside 20 bucks for this and will play until i have no mor challenges or i lose all my 20 bux.

if i think of more scenarios ill post them.

Eci4

Smash Ace
who do you play besides falco? I at least want a semblance of a chance ;)
I'll probably have quite a bit for MMs at this tourney, but I dunno for sure yet

5150 can we just come up to you at the tourny or should we ask you on here for the match first?
i prefer you do it in tourney, cuz im not gonna remember any of this **** anyways nor can i connect a smash account to a face with about 80% of hte posters here.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Do we have any estimated schededule? Like when teams will begin, when we'll have lunch, when singles will begin and end. Even if it's just a rough estimate, it would be nice.

Oh and, to 5150.

The Packers are the best team in Madden, but I always lose cause I play as the eagles.

That brings my total to!

2 football team references= 6
John=1
Madden=20

that means I had -27 points! Huzzah!

ok iu was only considering this but thx to lonejedi this is becoming a reality

lets face it, wisc has too many johns. so this is what im gonna do. im gonna bring a jar to the tourney and write on it "John Jar". everytime someone makes a john and i hear it they'll put 25 cents into the jar. at the end of the tournament im gonna donate the john jar toa chariy. sry wisc, but no johns.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
ok iu was only considering this but thx to lonejedi this is becoming a reality

lets face it, wisc has too many johns. so this is what im gonna do. im gonna bring a jar to the tourney and write on it "John Jar". everytime someone makes a john and i hear it they'll put 25 cents into the jar. at the end of the tournament im gonna donate the john jar toa chariy. sry wisc, but no johns.
It's good to know my johns are going to a good charity.

Top Bottom