• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Somebody MM me. Come on, you kids love money matching overly cocky Ganon players who never quite deliver. It's practically all you do!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I think no matter what state you come from, we can all agree on one thing.

Tapion likes cats.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
You're wasting precious john energy that you're going to need to explain your terrible performance at this tournament.
Why would I need a john to explain my existence? I know I'll suck balls at any tourney I go to, but I still go anyways, because it's still fun.

. . .

Ah who I'm kidding you're right I don't go just for fun, I go because FUN PEOPLE go. Like Tar, or Zicore :p (Taking the place of Tar this time will be 56k... ;) )

ALL YOUR JOHNS ARE BELONG TO WISC

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
*sniff sniff*

I smell grab-rests...:chuckle:

How's a Ganon/Jiggly team sound? My only other good characters are IC and Samus, but IC's a pretty bad teams character and Samus has a horrible grab lol

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
why no john, what does john ever done to anyone here, why not no joe, no paul or no al

just want to ask, how many set up is people going to bring?

Tink

Smash Hero
chexr, either is fine for me. both maybe o,0?

also, luigi ditto is cool.

also, pika vs falco....its on!!!!

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Xtra, did you still want to team up? If you want I could also not go Luigi for teams, lol.
Slayer are you getting a ride up there or driving yourself? Cuz' I'd like a ride in case Buttonsmash can't give me one for some reason.

Ethan... teammates!

Spikes... whoz all coming to this thing? People >Tapion??

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Slayer are you getting a ride up there or driving yourself? Cuz' I'd like a ride in case Buttonsmash can't give me one for some reason.

Ethan... teammates!

Spikes... whoz all coming to this thing? People >Tapion??
YESSSSS Jason is coming, this tournament is now officially the best, except for Tapion not coming. And Jiano, and Drephen.

Zicore

Smash Champion
YESSSSS Jason is coming, this tournament is now officially the best, except for Tapion not coming. And Jiano, and Drephen.
Yes, EoF IS coming...so it will pwn. Even without Jiano, Drephen, and Darkrain. And Trail. And Cunning. And Dope.

And 5150 IS going...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Yes, EoF IS coming...so it will pwn. Even without Jiano, Drephen, and Darkrain. And Trail. And Cunning. And Dope.

And 5150 IS going...
Idk if you thought I meant EoF, or if you are joking, but I meant Sync.

But I have a question. I have a coworker that wants to come and play, but doesn't want to play in any tournies. He's been playing smash for a long time, but obviously not good, Im just starting to tell him about competative ness. Is there anyway he would only pay the 5 dollars for the bounuses to get in?

Zicore

Smash Champion
Idk if you thought I meant EoF, or if you are joking, but I meant Sync.
I know...but I am excited that EoF is coming =) He is the life of the smash community in Wisconsin =P And who else is gonna make fun of lone but him? KIDDING LONE!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Ok well apparently Ethan ditched teaming with me for Sync randomly... So someone let me know if you want to team, I play Marth and Fox =)

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Ok well apparently Ethan ditched teaming with me for Sync randomly... So someone let me know if you want to team, I play Marth and Fox =)
I have a Fox/Doc player who's really good named ButtonSmash who might be going. Send him a message and ask, he's almost as good as Ethan... almost...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I have a Samus/Ganon player who's really good named 56K who will be going. Send him a message and ask, he's almost as good as Ulti... almost...

Ulti's better.

Top Bottom