• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
ok iu was only considering this but thx to lonejedi this is becoming a reality

lets face it, wisc has too many johns. so this is what im gonna do. im gonna bring a jar to the tourney and write on it "John Jar". everytime someone makes a john and i hear it they'll put 25 cents into the jar. at the end of the tournament im gonna donate the john jar toa chariy. sry wisc, but no johns.
if its every time we john, then its every time you insult Wisc. and everytime you swear, you put 25 cents in the jar as well. You bash us as much as we john, so I think thats only fair.

Zjiin

Smash Master
if its every time we john, then its every time you insult Wisc. and everytime you swear, you put 25 cents in the jar as well. You bash us as much as we john, so I think thats only fair.
5150 is a mysterious beast...

Does he bash because you john? Or do you john because he'll bash?

Zicore

Smash Champion
5150 is a mysterious beast...

Does he bash because you john? Or do you john because he'll bash?
We john cause we sucks. He bashes cause he is a loser that has nothing better to do other then spam smashboards with his gayness/general annoyingness.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
alright, slight recap, if i recall correctly, if i'm wrong, just correct me :)

black hayate -
ME You Price
falco sheik $2
fox fox $2

illboyzeus
falco falco $10

aarosmashguy
falco falco $10

Eci4 -

i also play fox, marth, and CF :)

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
[pre-tourney johns] i hate this game and i lost because i couldn't l-cancel because i couldn't fast fall and i can't turn around and run when i want.... and tapion smells too sexy >_> [/pre-tourney johns]

viperboy_74

Smash Master
heres how you make johns...

I was gonna win the WI tourney, but then i got ****...
i was gonna beat tink too, but then i got ****...
now i took last place, and i know why, ooooo ooooo
because i got ****, because i got ****, because i got ****

Zicore

Smash Champion

That is the best remake to that song...ever...

Banned via Administration
ORRRRRRRRRRRR no more johns?

We john cause we sucks. He bashes cause he is a loser that has nothing better to do other then spam smashboards with his gayness/general annoyingness.
lol, zicore, sounds to me like you had a crush on me or something and because i didnt "notice you back" when u were checking me out at fc you feel betrayed and hurt. bad news though, i dont care about your feelings so even if you bought me a really nice valentine card (the one with the candy inside it) i still wouldnt love you.

oh ALSO, i haven't posted on these boards for more than 2 weeks, so even more failure.

lol, thats pretty good. sliq you are perfecting this macro technique.

lol, i ****ing hate you guys. **** you.
That is the best remake to that song...ever...
stfu zicore you shouldnt even be able to look at viperboy cuz your so wisconsin.

You fcuking heartless monster. What if it had glitter all over it?
hmmmm................never gotten THAT before........o wait i did when eddie was in the dog house he got me a heart shaped card w/ glitter on it and, well......lets just say the apology was "accepted". but hes ****ing eddie so no that won't work for zicore lol.

it's really stupid to make fun of where someone is born, they can't help the fact that's their birthplace.
my birthplace is illinois, but my parents had the good sense to at least try and remedy this by moving to the EAST COAST for 8 years or so. dont be mad at me, be mad at your parents.

obviously you've never been in wisconsin very long and there are def things wrong about il, although its the closest thing to ec besides ohio in the mw.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I know it's **** wrong with IL, I meant in a general sense. I know about the gangs and drugs and killing, but I think if I weren't brought up there I wouldn't be nearly the person I am today.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Holy ****, everyone who isn't me needs to shut up forever.

5150, you are correct in that Wisconsin does suck dog balls, but I'm sure some of these kids are alright. Just because they're from a place that sucks, doesn't mean that they suck. It's just much more likely that they suck.

And, Wisconsin kids that are johning all over this thread, please stop. You're wasting precious john energy that you're going to need to explain your terrible performance at this tournament. MM?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I spent the first ten years of my life living in Racine/Chicago back and forth. Good times, (mostly) good times...

This is why I'm one of the strange individuals who like the Bears and the Packers, but if Green Bay was playing against Chicago I'd be rooting for Green Bay.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
WHAA WHAAA EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF ME!

For once, I'm gonna join the 5150 side and say stop whining, and suck it up... Oh, and why are you guys still dignifying him with any kind of serious response? If you haven't realized anything you say out of anger, frustration, or noobness just gets him to mock you even more... well there's no hope...

Holy ****, everyone who isn't me needs to shut up forever.

5150, you are correct in that Wisconsin does suck dog balls, but I'm sure some of these kids are alright. Just because they're from a place that sucks, doesn't mean that they suck. It's just much more likely that they suck.

And, Wisconsin kids that are johning all over this thread, please stop. You're wasting precious john energy that you're going to need to explain your terrible performance at this tournament. MM?
i never said THEY sucked. i siad wisc sucks in general at a multitude of things. smash might be one of those (hint: it is).

WHAA WHAAA EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF ME!

For once, I'm gonna join the 5150 side and say stop whining, and suck it up... Oh, and why are you guys still dignifying him with any kind of serious response? If you haven't realized anything you say out of anger, frustration, or noobness just gets him to mock you even more... well there's no hope...
lol

viperboy_74

Smash Master
rofl, these boards never seem to amaze me

all MM's 3/5, tourney rules (minus the change character part)

Me. You. Price

black hayate -
falco sheik $2
fox fox $2

illboyzeus
falco falco $10

aarosmashguy
falco falco $10

eci4 -
marth fox $5

seanson
CF Yoshi $1

D. Disciple

Smash Master
TJ trying to make some money. My confirmation on going to this is still pending, but if so. Viperboy, $5mm, my Pika vs your Falco, best 3/5. Then another with my Fox vs your Falco.

Edit - I might do Shiek with that Fox one as well, not entirely sure. Then again not entirely sure if I'm coming to this still.

I've told you all before, don't feed the troll. It only makes it stronger. 5150 knows how to get people pissed off on a forum, which I find funny.

Edit Edit - and his Avatar is Funky Kong people, get your Kongs right.

Edit Edit Edit - Is COK coming to this or no?

Top Bottom