• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
well, disciple might not be going so anyone want to team if he doesn't. I play Fox/Marth in teams and would like someone competent to team with. Foxes are preferred.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
I just didn't know how you would take it. Some people get very angry at that kinda thing. I didn't want to offend one of my favorite smashers! Too bad you won't be able to make it because I would really like to play you again.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
well, disciple might not be going so anyone want to team if he doesn't. I play Fox/Marth in teams and would like someone competent to team with. Foxes are preferred.
Zeus I'll team with you. I'll use Ganon, not Samus. If we teamed I'd have to leave my current partner, but I think it would be better since we're both MN and we've played each other a lot. I'd rather team with MN.

EDIT: Yeah it's confirmed that I'll be teaming with Zeus. I'm sorry Chronosquare but I would be much more comfortable teaming with a more familiar MN player.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
you could say im > tapion (sorry tap) but I don't think you know who I am sync so it wont matter anyways...

$match accepted jefferson.
Of course I know who you are Aaro! How could I forget the St. Thomas tourneys, the McDonald's runs where you brought your control and would be clicking at it madly. Then Lange would ask what you're doing and you'd answer "Ijustfourstockedyou"

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
omg your that cool guy that played a very technical fox XD sorry I forgot your name. We gotta make another McDonalds run for sure.

holy s*** post number 666 <.<

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
Slayer are you getting a ride up there or driving yourself? Cuz' I'd like a ride in case Buttonsmash can't give me one for some reason.
I'm driving myself and two other people. If you can't get a ride I might be able to full boat my car. Just PM me before Friday.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Zeus I'll team with you. I'll use Ganon, not Samus. If we teamed I'd have to leave my current partner, but I think it would be better since we're both MN and we've played each other a lot. I'd rather team with MN.

EDIT: Yeah it's confirmed that I'll be teaming with Zeus. I'm sorry Chronosquare but I would be much more comfortable teaming with a more familiar MN player.
Noooo why can't WI and MN merge harmoniously into a team? T_T It's always like this... if someone has to be let down, it's ALWAYS me. At FC, when it came time for Crews, Tar was chosen over me to be the fourth person. I didn't even make alternate. :'(

Anyone still need a partner? Fade, is it decided that you will team with Sago; is Devy coming too? C'mon, it's a week before, and it's looking like I'm just going to get paired up with some random scrubby Shiek again X_X I'm not going if that's gonna be the case...

Zicore

Smash Champion
At FC, when it came time for Crews, Tar was chosen over me to be the fourth person. I didn't even make alternate. :'(

Anyone still need a partner?
Izak needs a partner. And you didn't make crews because you aren't better then tar. And we can only have 4 guys. Izak was in because it was a joke thing that usually wouldn't slide, but it was funny cause he was 13 and pichu vs Forward...

uh sorry was trying to edit but yea.. double blind it means
So which is it? Like...Singles double blind, where we know who we choose, we just don't know whom you choose? Or Random Chars. Cause I won't do it if its random Chars...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Izak, eh? Definitely better than some random scrubby Shiek... I'll come then. Definitely for the Zicore smash-fest, with enough money some MM's can be taken care of then and time can be saved at the tourney...

Zicore, here's a proposition for you. Since you're charging $3 for gas, at your house we can have the Pokemon Puzzle League MM of $5; since we both know you're gonna win, that can cover my fee. Then the Actual MM can be Puff vs. Peach, which will be worth wagering money over ;)

And you didn't make crews because you aren't better then tar.
That's a point I contest. Tar's main advantage over me is (was?) that he can (could?) play a larger range of characters. I could've at least been an alternate... I mean, who's not to say I couldn't have gotten off a landmine vs. Forward? (Izak as Pichu, while a comic idea, didn't play out much for much...)

Zicore

Smash Champion
Izak, eh? Definitely better than some random scrubby Shiek... I'll come then.

That's a point I contest. Tar's main advantage over me is (was?) that he can (could?) play a larger range of characters. I could've at least been an alternate... I mean, who's not to say I couldn't have gotten off a landmine vs. Forward? (Izak as Pichu, while a comic idea, didn't play out much for much...)
ummm...he is THIRTEEN! IT WAS HIS FIRST BIG TOURNY! IT WAS FORWARD! And...even if we took out Forward...WE STILL HAD TO TAKE OUT TAJ, CHU, AND CHILLIN! Get over it...and you were an alt. After everyone else...oh...and Tar's ganon/doc is better then you. gg.

Top Bottom