• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Packers are too good. Vikings, Lions, and Bears..... not so much.

Eat it IL, you might be better in smash, but in football, college football, college basketball, WI is too good.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
ummm...he is THIRTEEN! IT WAS HIS FIRST BIG TOURNY! IT WAS FORWARD! And...even if we took out Forward...WE STILL HAD TO TAKE OUT TAJ, CHU, AND CHILLIN! Get over it...
Lol, I wasn't saying that I'm angry or resentful about it or anything; (I only hate that I didn't get to see Tar chain-throw Forward) I was referring to how the crowd didn't react too well once gameplay started... lol.

...and you were an alt. After everyone else...
I wish I would've known about that earlier. Like, during the tournament? >:(

...oh...and Tar's ganon/doc is better then you. gg.
No, not GG, because if you don't recall, we were even for the most part; it could go either way between us. Who was better vs. other people, can't be determined definitively; IIRC, since January, we would both place roughly the same in tournaments (ie get knocked out in about the same # of rounds), and since Tar isn't here anymore, we can't really find out, now can we?

FYI KSSB said the reason why I'm listed lower than Tar on the CWC banner was because ChronoSquare was so long, and it fit most easily at the edge...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Are you serious?

You totally have to go with Sheik, she f-tilts, shoots needles.. and can d-smash..

Zicore

Smash Champion
no

*slap*
pwned...

qft

ps guys isn't it obvious? samus and shoot missiles. how can somebody blind beat that?
I want to do one vs Sync! YOU UP FOR IT SYNC?!???!?!?! I be peach and d-smash and turnips...

but KSSB, will you be my eyes? I would have EoF do it, but he would make me be falco and > B all 4 lives...or you know...play like he usually does.

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
i wouldn't do that zicore... i don't do THAT, I can't get back from the ledge without killing myself .... but i would totally get you killed on purpose in other ways

Zicore

Smash Champion
i wouldn't do that zicore... i don't do THAT, I can't get back from the ledge without killing myself .... but i would totally get you killed on purpose in other ways
I know you would. Thats why I wouldn't you...though I am sure it would provide much humor.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
pwned...

I want to do one vs Sync! YOU UP FOR IT SYNC?!???!?!?! I be peach and d-smash and turnips...

but KSSB, will you be my eyes? I would have EoF do it, but he would make me be falco and > B all 4 lives...or you know...play like he usually does.
Why is everyone doing one of these, or trying to. It was only cool because Tapion and SDM did it, and it wasn't ever done before, if people keep doing it, no one is going to care.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
Why is everyone doing one of these, or trying to. It was only cool because Tapion and SDM did it, and it wasn't ever done before, if people keep doing it, no one is going to care.
so it should be one match only, aaron and me @_@ and this should be the tridition of fudge

aaron falco vs fox? lol

Zicore

Smash Champion
are you upset because nobody wants to do one with you?

and yes...its cool because SDM and Tapion did one. Its fun. I would like to do one because I thought the point of tournies was FOR FUN! I don't care if it doesn't get people over by us or whatever...I just thought IT WOULD BE FUN!

so what...are you banning them from everyone but you and aaron or what hayate...cause if so...that would be foolish.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
pwned...

Bring it on! I can even Peach ditto you now! Let you see how it feels to get dishwashered!

Quaz

Smash Master
lol spikes I <3 you too =(

therei s a chance I might be teaming with mundunguu too, but Im not sure what he's doing so maybe cwolf??

unless you both decide to team with eachother >_>

Zicore

Smash Champion
lol spikes I <3 you too =(

therei s a chance I might be teaming with mundunguu too, but Im not sure what he's doing so maybe cwolf??

unless you both decide to team with eachother >_>
How is you getting here?

Quaz

Smash Master
kssb and kieper still might pick me up but I havent found out for sure from kssb yet.. I DO know I have work off fri-sun though, so Im good to go there

EDIT: Slayerofme... wanna team?? xtra has found another team mate from what I heard, so are you up for it? I play peach btw

Zicore

Smash Champion
so i take it you are staying at my house for the weekend?

Cool...team D-Smash can **** at the small smashfest here the night before =P

Puffinator

Smash Ace
I hope that 5150 places first at this.
actually the word "that" in your sentence shouldn't be there it should actually read "I hope 5150 places first at this." because otherwise it sounds awkward and wierd you also may want to specify what "this" is. This could mean a nascar race, or even a reference to the special olympics.

Top Bottom