• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
no one knows yet, and to everyone who has a mm against my falco , can you change it to either marth or fox. I hate Falco now and don't play him competitively anymore :-(.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
that's a $24 room, I didn't get a look at any plus rooms. You don't get towels or sheets in a $24 room so bring a blanket and a towel if you want to shower. Did you reserve a plus room already?

Eci4

Smash Ace
Yeah I did, Im guessing the plus rooms have better beds, but only one?

Ima email the lady I talked to

KAY! All my hotel situation is now worked out.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh i am trying to make money i will consider everyone who says they will i need someone to get third with at least. basically i just want tapion or fastest more than likely. or kirbyssb or something. someone thats supposed to be good. o i wish tapion was coming we coulda been team we like cats or BLOODHAWK.

Zicore

Smash Champion
k, whens the singles roughly going to end any idea cuz i might have to leave early.. and Hayate am i staying over friday, or if not zicore i might stop by =0 if you have enough room.
always enough room. let me know if you need directions.

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
heh i am trying to make money i will consider everyone who says they will i need someone to get third with at least. basically i just want tapion or fastest more than likely. or kirbyssb or something. someone thats supposed to be good. o i wish tapion was coming we coulda been team we like cats or BLOODHAWK.
I'd take you up on that but I'm teaming with EoF, sorry

Zicore

Smash Champion
you only live like 1 block away from gary so lol...and there would be like a **** load of cars lol.i would just give you a call or somthing.
Would sago and/or Devy be coming as well?

Also, I would just like to get a little knowledge of whats all going to happen as far as housing at my house is concerned.

People who are coming FOR SURE - Myself, KSSB, EoF, Slayer, Chexr, Seanson, SDM, 56k, Zeus, Izak T (local kid), Quaz, SYNC, D. Disciple

MAYBE coming - Fade, Quaz's friend, chronosquare

Confirmed Setup things - 2 tvs - Zicore, 1 small tv and wii with smash - KSSB,
2 cubes and smash - Slayer

Non-Confirmed stuff - Quaz - 1 cube with smash, Chronosquare - 1 tv and 1 wii with smash, Izak - 1 cube + smash, anything else any of the MN people bring, I have no clue.

Everyone that is coming, bring a TOWEL, PILLOW, CONTROLLER, AND BLANKET...oh...and that little thing we call deoderant. WOO!

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
i'm not worst then kssb...

lol

Zicore

Smash Champion
i'm not worst then kssb...

lol
LMAO! HAHAHAHA! Yes you are! You place below him at EVERY tourny, and everytime you play him at a tourny...you lose. gg

and don't say fc...thats on a much larger scale, and two completely diff. pools...

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
So I just wanna confirm who I have MM's with right now.

I remember Zicore for sure at... $2, was it?
I also think I have a Ness ditto with someone...

I believe that's it, but correct me if I'm wrong. Whoever wanted the ditto - sorry I forgot your name! Speak up so we can beat the snot out of each other. :D

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Would sago and/or Devy be coming as well?

Also, I would just like to get a little knowledge of whats all going to happen as far as housing at my house is concerned.

People who are coming FOR SURE - Myself, KSSB, EoF, Slayer, Chexr, Seanson, SDM, 56k, Zeus, Izak T (local kid), Quaz, SYNC

MAYBE coming - Fade, Quaz's friend, D. Disciple, chronosquare

Confirmed Setup things - 2 tvs - Zicore, 1 small tv and wii with smash - KSSB,
2 cubes and smash - Slayer

Non-Confirmed stuff - Quaz - 1 cube with smash, Chronosquare - 1 tv and 1 wii with smash, Izak - 1 cube + smash, anything else any of the MN people bring, I have no clue.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm coming, Believe it!

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Probably just his controller because he's lame. I'll ask him anyway.
Oh thanks Slayer. Still sore about me beating you (almost) every time? Heh, and no I won't be bringing girls Zicore, sorry, although I do second with Peach now, is that close?

Oh and by the way Slayer, I think Ethan's is way closer to the tourney if you'd rather stay the night there if you don't want to have to wake up and drive really far. Just a suggestion, but I'd recommend it since it would save you gas and even if you want to go to Zicore's first it's always more fun to have 1 extra person to practice with beforehand.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
LMAO! HAHAHAHA! Yes you are! You place below him at EVERY tourny, and everytime you play him at a tourny...you lose. gg

and don't say fc...thats on a much larger scale, and two completely diff. pools...
ok... first, you count every tourey beside FC? a tourey is a tourey

CC4? that's a **** (even though that's a long time ago i shouldn't count that)

seriously, you are not even good enough to compare players. lol f@g

you try to sound you know stuff, but you don't know ****

tourey placing only meant a little, is how good they do against different player, i can't say either m2k or pc is the best player base on who won more tourey

beside, i can actually play more know since i dont' have to work my *** off so lt least i won't be rusty

aaron: this is an example of someone got piss off lol , but it depend on who is the one saying it.

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
Oh thanks Slayer. Still sore about me beating you (almost) every time? Heh, and no I won't be bringing girls Zicore, sorry, although I do second with Peach now, is that close?

Oh and by the way Slayer, I think Ethan's is way closer to the tourney if you'd rather stay the night there if you don't want to have to wake up and drive really far. Just a suggestion, but I'd recommend it since it would save you gas and even if you want to go to Zicore's first it's always more fun to have 1 extra person to practice with beforehand.
Key word is almost. Every match we had, save for a few odd ones, came down to the last stock. No Johns though. We'll have to play some more friendlies before the tourney of course. lol

Anyway, I never said that I'd be driving from Zicore's to the tourney. He's willing to drive a bunch of us down there so gas won't be a problem for me in that regard. Another reason is that my partner and I need some team practice before the tourney. But then again, how close is Ethan's to Fudge? If it really is a lot closer it might be better to crash there for the nights. I'll have to think about more tomorrow, I need some sleep badly.

Also, Sync, be sure to give me an address for me to pick you up on either through a PM or on my cell. I need to print out some directions soon and an address would be nice.

Seanson

Smash Ace
Didn't zicore offer to drive slayer's car in one of his huge cars? i remember him asking us to pitch in like $3... or was that someone else?

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
just wondering, how many people is stay in plover friday night

note zicore's house is actually at plover @_@ lol

edit: how the hell does this topic almost got to 1000 post @_@

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
yeah hayate I remember CC4, when you lost to sauce's Ness right? that was pretty funny.

or how about CC5 when I 4 stocked you in tourney then you flipped me off. that was pretty funny too. I made 110 dollars that day.

I wouldn't be surprised if you placed higher than me at this tourney seeing as I main marth now, but if that does happen I guarantee I'm not gonna flip you off over a videogame

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
yeah hayate I remember CC4, when you lost to sauce's Ness right? that was pretty funny.

or how about CC5 when I 4 stocked you in tourney then you flipped me off. that was pretty funny too. I made 110 dollars that day.

I wouldn't be surprised if you placed higher than me at this tourney seeing as I main marth now, but if that does happen I guarantee I'm not gonna flip you off over a videogame
lol i stop action seriously over video game for a while now so i don't even get piss unless someone is making fun of my accent @_@ JS......

MOMD reply i need to know if you are coming or not @_@

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
hayate you've acutally gotten better at english over the years... i remember when all i could understand was, 'what da hell'... but now you annunciate 'the' more often :)

Top Bottom