• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
some of these people don't have a lot of money. some of us have college. That ****s expensive. I already gonna be losing a lot of money going there...so...thats a bit of money. Doing all of those mm's plus the 30 bucks for entrance...plus food and gas...thats a lot of money for 1 day of smash.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Look out jiano, mods don't like backseat modding. Oh god I replied to spam :( You and I are both going to get in trouble! *tries to close, fails*

Oh yea, since nobody replied otherwise, we're starting at 11; having 4 pepsi and 1 of mountain dew, code red, live wire, and gamer fuel; and doing state crews before top 4 singles as long as we're not running late.

MN and WI crews will be a given. Will any other state have enough interest that they want to form a state crew?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
schizophrenia? But seriously, MN would have 5 members coming at the moment. Yoshii, Deepak, Fluxwolf, Aaron, and Eci4.

Right now we're trying to see if MoMD is going, Sparrow wants to go, Zeus and I are trying to get up, as well as Baka, Magnum and 56k. So we will have enough for a 5 man crew, and enough for 10 man crew and alternates.

So I do believe it's time to talk about crews again, let alone the post that Spikes made above you.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Lone, the Hellspawn awoke within you and is confusing everyone again... take your meds...

Fastest and I are officially not coming. Have fun everyone. Hope it's a great tourney.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Dang, I wanted to play you too Tapion, I missed too many WI tournies where MN went over to play against you guys.

Ah well, hopefully you guys can make it out to one of ours. Get Gimped

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Idk what happened, last thing I remember, I was drinking this amazing grape juice, and then, boom. I forgot what happened after that.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
lol, grape juice... you light weight...

Samus has really good combos against falco, just thought I'd through that out there...

Quaz

Smash Master
btw zeus that wasnt hayate that was his little brother Thomas Jefferson >.> Im sure you ddint notice

come people! I need more money matches with my young link

Disciple? Zeus? eri4? my young link vs your somethings for like... 1 dollar

I like Floatzel...

woah, lone drinking grape juice? next level is orange juice.. then its the sour sour lemonade.... soon before you know it lone you'll be leveling up to entire bottles of whiskey an hour

awe tapion isn't coming anymore =( and that means fastest isn't going, which means we will only have like 2 peaches at this tourney (which is a good thing for everyone else who doesnt mean peach because she's a b*tch) but wait... is Super Doodle Man coming to this??

o Fade I wanna money match you too with my young link wanna take it ... and.. get. out?

EDIT: lololol I said mean peach when I ment main **** I have a quazy brain

EDIT 2: that last sentence rhymed

Eci4

Smash Ace
QUAZ! young link dittos? one dollar? Yes yes?

Also, I often get called eri4? Is there a reason for this, like does eri ahve some meaning? When i played America's Army, I always got called eric... ridiculous

Banned via Administration
listen, dont do a mm unless it's a real mm. doing 1 buck mm's just for the sake of saying "i have mm's" is really a huge *** johns and everyone who nkows me knows i hate johns so no more johns please thank you.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
listen, dont do a mm unless it's a real mm. doing 1 buck mm's just for the sake of saying "i have mm's" is really a huge *** johns and everyone who nkows me knows i hate johns so no more johns please thank you.
$1.43 mm sheik vs puff?

Quaz

Smash Master
want me to say eric?? idk I was just going by what it said on the screen so

we should make our mm like $5 maybe rick is right I mean 1 dollar does sound kinda lame now that I think about it

so lets see I have
eric YL dittos $5??
uhm I think I had a random char mm with JS for $5

yes thats only $10 so far! cmon people more $5 mms with me, c'mon I suck ball at this game

EDIT: PUFFINATOR I wanna mm you for stuff but I dunno what Im afraid of that jiggs.. how about a marth ditto for $5 or something?

Quaz

Smash Master
holy **** I never... noticed that XD oh well I'm one to pronounce spam spahm and Azen Ahzen..I should start calling walmart "WIELMART"! because jill is awesome like that

Banned via Administration
$1.43 mm sheik vs puff?
wait who are you again?

also ill do $5 whatever character i want vs your puff. IF I GO.

we should make our mm like $5 maybe rick is right I mean 1 dollar does sound kinda lame now that I think about it

so lets see I have
eric YL dittos $5??
uhm I think I had a random char mm with JS for $5
good ****. but those mm's are gross and if i see them i will be forced to unplug the gamecube/wii from teh tv.

Top Bottom