• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
he means that you "drag" EoF to tournies. Because EoF isn't old enough to make his own decisions.

Jason chooses to come to these because DEEEEEEEPPPPPP down, he doesn't mind teaming with cos, because he wins money. EoF doesn't have to go if he doesn't want to, and we don't force him. Unless it was FC...but thats different. But seriously, we don't "Drag" him to tournies, we just request that he makes an appearence.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
dude...lone...stop posting johns...you can't. You lost to me and quaz in teams...therefore you can't post about johns anymore. Seriously...its annoying.

PUFF!!!!! 12 pack of soda mm????
What does that have to do with anything?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
wobblings banned

Hayate and I thought a good plan for crews would be the following: if singles isn't running late, we'll do crews before the top 4 in singles. This would be to generate some interest in two events that deserve some crowd appreciation. Again, if there are no disputes, it'll be set by this Friday.

as for soda, we are guaranteed 8 cases of Pepsi for free. What flavors would everyone want? I think a fair spread would be 4 pepsi, 2 mountain dew, 2 wild cherry pepsi. Need input by Friday :)

Puffinator

Smash Ace
eighteen spikes that sounds good for soda or at least for me

zicore i accept ur soda mm rofl

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master

Zicore

Smash Champion
nobody calls it pop here. WTF!?!?!?!

But yes...all of that soda looks good spikes...

Zicore

Smash Champion
i want mm's!

takin all vs. my falco, and most vs my falcon and fox :)

and maybe G&W
Viper...idk if you want to, considering you are a lot better then me, but as dodgeball buddies at FC, wanna team =P

whoa...sorry...double post...

Kel

Smash Master
So you aren't going to come anyway. C'mon Chan.

Season's Beatings II is the same date as Viperboy's Circuit Event but I cannot host a single tournament when I need to be at my circuit event. I understand priorities good sir!
Actually, smash now takes priority over my tournament scenes. It all just depends on where Sliq is driving. My car barely makes it down the street in tact now-a-days. So, if Sliq is driving to Wisconsin then I'm more than likely going to this.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
i want mm's!

takin all vs. my falco, and most vs my falcon and fox :)

and maybe G&W
i'll mm you if i win you will join WI for crew if tapion didn't show @_@

anyway
my fox vs your falco fox and falcon
same with shiek
$2 each and you pick 3....if you know what i mean
god im confused lol

anyone want mm?

kinky contest lol

btw as soda goes if there is not enough i'll buy some 2lt just like last time... so any request for soda?

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
thats right.... SODA... not POP... SODA!!!

i drink water >_>... and hayate don't listen to them, they DO drag me to tournaments!!! Its HORRIBLE!!! THE HORROR WON'T END!!!!! *cries*

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
thats right.... SODA... not POP... SODA!!!

i drink water >_>... and hayate don't listen to them, they DO drag me to tournaments!!! Its HORRIBLE!!! THE HORROR WON'T END!!!!! *cries*
lol, see what i said was true, what you have to do it
1 move
2 change your phone
3 never use msn

you are good now thanks to gary
and now you can play guitar instate of playing smash, because this game sucks son @_@

who want grape or orange soda

anyone know where can i get pibb xtra?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lollerskates!

It's true. I have a 3-liter of grape in my fridge right now. The other one wouldn't fit.

There's a G&W ytmnd with the same song, no lie.

EDIT: size 16 lollerskates @ the 1 star rating.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I would like.. . Diet Doctor Pepper Wild Cherry Midnight Blast with no caffiene, and half the sugar please.

I seriously suggest we do the coin battle tournament.

2 stock
Top 2 advance from each group of 4.
First 2 to 2 games advances. The Loser 2 go to the loser pool.
Finals is first 3 with the final 4
. 2nd place gets his money back, unless we have low turn out, 1st gets the rest.

I won 8 bucks last time for winning!

Fastest

Smash Ace
The soda should be different Mountain Dews

-Mountain Dew
-Code Red
-Livewire
-Gamer Fuel - IT'S NEW! BUY IT BEFORE THEY'RE DUMB AND STOP MAKING IT!
-Baja Blast - Will require a dedicated person to run to Taco Bell every time someone wants this flavor.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
The soda should be different Mountain Dews

-Mountain Dew
-Code Red
-Livewire
-Gamer Fuel - IT'S NEW! BUY IT BEFORE THEY'RE DUMB AND STOP MAKING IT!
-Baja Blast - Will require a dedicated person to run to Taco Bell every time someone wants this flavor.
Is that gamer fuel anygood? I haven't tried it yet, but I keep hearing about it.

Baja + Lemonade is pretty good. You might have to get 0 % fruit punch juice from concentrate for Tapion if he comes.

Kel

Smash Master
Gamerfuel tastes like livewire and code red mixed together. It's the weirdest tasting mountain dew ever. I bought two 2-liters so I've been trying to get used to it and maybe even like it, but I can't. I figured it might be like pitch black where the more you drink, the better it tastes....but it was false.

Gamerfuel is gross. Bring back pitchblack

Fastest

Smash Ace
Gamer Fuel is amazing.

It doesn't come close to Livewire, but it's still cool. It's basically an energy drink as it has 73mg of caffeine per can. Compare this to 35-55mg for your average soda.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Gamer fuel tastes exactly like purple skittles. Not the purple colored ones from the original pack, but the purple pack, like tropical flavors or something. Go to the gas station and get a pack of purple skittles and gamer fuel and try it. 100% same.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
sprite and dr pepper aren't even pepsi

the cherry pepsi isn't that big of a deal so how about 4 pepsi, and 1 each of the four marketed mountain dews?

Top Bottom