• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
yeah zues, i'll mm 5$ marth vs falco??

and lol at zicore having me down for falcon/falco. In crews i'm going fox.
wait I thinked I played you at fc too, you were js's friend who I kept pwning and you didn't say gg's not one time. No respect son, btw, where does it say I want a mm for my falco, I said fox or mario. Learn to read bruh, lol.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Wow, FUH 2 is still a month away, and there are already MM's and Trash Talk going on.

Mathos, is there any way we could get some more CoK to come? I noticed Drephen didn't make it to She's got a Bomb. Would be cool to see Midwest's best make some appearances.

Quaz

Smash Master
FYI, I've gone to a tournament outside of WI, so get your facts straight.
you've gone to ONE tournament outside WI, get your facts straight!!

who cares though, its okay if the OOSers don't come, it just means uhm.... actually it means nothing >_>

EDIT: F**K I actually double posted!! owned =(

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Qua means what...

I want tapion to go. He really should...
Zicore, you suck at spanish, it's Que.... unless you're speaking another language.

Also, Tapion has no reason to go there, he is going to college, and needs money to pay for things, for him to go to a tourney like this, unless he got free gas, and free entree, would be pointless. He would have to spend 20 dollars on gas, and antoerh 30 dollars on entree. Just to take like 4th or 5th place.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
you guys have such boring mm's!!!! $1 is so weak!!!
I'll agree to a $5 best of 5 MM to the first 3 people to ask for one, I don't care who. lol :(
zicore $2.71 random everything best of 6 MM?

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
you guys have such boring mm's!!!! $1 is so weak!!!
I'll agree to a $5 best of 5 MM to the first 3 people to ask for one, I don't care who. lol :(
zicore $2.71 random everything best of 6 MM?
$5 marth doc set all neutrals 3/5 no stage bans
$5 falco doc set all neutrals 3/5 no stage bans

edit: where are take it 2 winners finals??? lol

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Lone please don't try and fight anyone else's battles, no matter how small... it's really pathetic...

As long as I have a job by then, I'll more than likely be coming, but if I don't I'll have to keep job hunting.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Fade, it seems like you're ignoring me. :( Here I am, not only offering to take you up on your MM, but also to provide a ride for not only you, but Sago and Devy too, if by "if they can come" you mean it's a matter of permission to go.

Of course, I won't have as much money with college starting saturday, but that just means I just will have to spend less, like on gas and video games/etc :)

And I too am currently in the market for a teammate... or anyways I will be, if Fade and co keep ignoring me >.>

Also, lonejedi, Zicore wasn't attempting spanish. Far as I know, it's supposed to be french, and it's supposed to sound like "Kwa."

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
kssb, both Take It! sets, me vs you/me vs puff, are ruined cause of black boxes. :( :(

Devil I accept. KSSB I accept both but I'll only count it as 1 cause those will be sexy, and also I'll make sure to capture them.
ddisciple if you still want to do a snapple chugging MM after watching sparrow's video then I accept that too
I'll do one more (SSBM lol) $5 mm no questions asked, any takers? :grin:

Top Bottom